Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

McCune posted:

They look great with wood - even with a terrible phone camera.

I concur!

Also they're cheap as poo poo so just go buy one now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

Right this instant I want a Webley-Fosbery revolver. It's not even because they're rare, or unique, or even cool looking. It just has the most charmingly british gentlemanly name.

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

Gtab posted:

... depending on how likely it seems the RCMP would waffle at the time.

Ok those are pretty awesome, but what's the likelihood of them being allowed in Canada - I get that the action is different but wouldn't taking AK magazines be detrimental to its categorization as an 'AK type' ?

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

I like turtles posted:

If it is space detective you want, space detective you shall have

Huh, somehow I never noticed the rail on that thing. It has to look goofy as gently caress (well, more so than normal) with anything of any size attached there.

Though that spacegun style is practically begging for a laser there.

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus

Yams Fan

Gtab posted:

What exactly are we looking at here? The texture in the bullet looking thing looks similar to the one they used for the powder, is this a buckshot + incendiary shell?