Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

I want the PSL BarkingSquirrel is selling in the classifieds but I don't have that much money lying around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

The Automator posted:

If this had an unfluted cylinder I'd be all over it

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Carbohydrates posted:

Also to people fawning over the cut-down pistol gripped 1887, Taylor's & Co. will be selling one soon like that but case hardened with wood furniture instead of black with synthetic. Expected price is ~$850 iirc

Oh. Oh my.

Backyard Blacksmith posted:

I'm a little unclear about the specs on this gun. In the "No. Shots" column, a bunch of variations have 5+2 or, in one case, 5+2/2. What does this mean? I'm familiar with the standard handgun capacities of 15+1, 8+1, etc. but why the +2? Is there one shot held in the receiver, but outside the chamber and tube?

The page in question: http://chiappafirearms.com/product/2477

The +2 means one in the chamber and one sitting on the elevator/shell lifter, I think.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Someone local has a .45 Marlin Camp Carbine for trade for "an AK, AR or nice handgun"

I've always loved the concept of a camp carbine like that, I wonder if he'll take my XD and some cash

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Warbadger posted:

I have exactly the gun I want right now.

These days I lust over PARTS (that make my MP-5 dakkadakkadakka). A DLO box is hopefully in my future.

God drat this thing is awesome.

Personally I want a Krink like you wouldn't believe, but no SBRs here in WA.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Without an orange tip its just a matter of time until a jumpy cop shoots you.

I'd play it safe and use something like this

http://www.amazon.com/Nerf-USB-Flas...erf+flash+drive

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Good god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

snotball007 posted:

My quest for a semi auto 308 has turned into looking at Vepr's in 7.62x54r. Starting to put money away now for it after I saw a video on reloading 7.62x54r.

I'm telling myself that it'll be my hunting rifle. I have never gone hunting.

I have two cases of (supposedly) non corrosive 54r sitting in my closet, for whenever I finally get an svt 40 or Vepr.

One day...