Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheMurdererNxtDoor
Mar 30, 2012

I just put some money down on one of these today

FNH Five Seven USG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMurdererNxtDoor
Mar 30, 2012

Smiling Jack posted:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

this is coming from a man who wants a .455 webley 1911

why not? 20 rounds, max penetration, no recoil, light gun. adjustable sights.

what's not to love

TheMurdererNxtDoor
Mar 30, 2012

Steak Flavored Gum posted:

If by max penetration you mean completely unacceptable (edit: for all commercially available loads, and FN is really pissy about reloads), sure. I think you've read too much marketing. Also, for a 1200 dollar gun or whatever it is now, it better have adjustable sights.

Lol broski, I've punched through a pig no problem with one using SS195 ammo. I didn't read too marketing, I just went out and shot one. Sold a bunch of them too. And I don't know where you didn't buy yours, but mine is 940.

TheMurdererNxtDoor
Mar 30, 2012

Mad Dragon posted:

http://www.buffaloarms.com/Products.aspx?CAT=4609

When I win the mega millions

when I win the mega mil, I was considering this one

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/20...y-transferable/

TheMurdererNxtDoor
Mar 30, 2012

also kicking this around. Vector 93

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMurdererNxtDoor
Mar 30, 2012

where did you find a Camp 45? I've been looking for one for a while just to have and I can't find any.