Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

hughesta posted:

thos eyes

*thoughs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Two pages:

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Dec 2, 2022

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

god drat i love this comic. who betrayed spongebob we think? i hope it wasn't squidward. gary? god that'd be hosed up

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
please god don’t switch off this plot line

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Nooooo not Sandy Cheeks! 😭

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

god drat i love this comic. who betrayed spongebob we think? i hope it wasn't squidward. gary? god that'd be hosed up

I'm hoping on something wild like Bubble Buddy

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
It's gotta be something insane like Catdog or the chef from You Can't Do That On Television

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

It's going to be the master chief

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next page. This one was split into three parts:

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Dec 9, 2021

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

art style on those three is really dope, but i miss the closeups of patrick and spongebob's faces in the other style. patrick doing naruto ninjitsu moves ftmfw

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I hope patrick does not immediately die and spongebob and patrick become major, long term characters now

And also continue to be narutos

Also two of those images are identical

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

ninjewtsu posted:

Also two of those images are identical

damnt
Should be fixed now.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next page:

...On a more "lighthearted" note, two pages of the ultimate Alternate reality also got released recently:

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

SoggyWrist posted:

Next page:

...On a more "lighthearted" note, two pages of the ultimate Alternate reality also got released recently:

This Spongebob/Patrick sidestory is really, really good.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The gross poo poo from a few pages ago made me "done" with the series but this fuckin' spongebob poo poo and its art style have me back in.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

poor patrick

the witch is cool

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Baronjutter posted:

The gross poo poo from a few pages ago made me "done" with the series but this fuckin' spongebob poo poo and its art style have me back in.

i stayed after the amy rose sex slave saga, i don't think i'll ever be done

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

New page

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Feb 3, 2022

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Shiiiiiiit :tviv:

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!
Is that a chaos emerald embedded into the cover of the witch's book?

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

im conflicted on one hand witch lady is a babe, but on the other hand she killed patrick from spongebob

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
I don't know what's going on here - wasn't this about Tails and trolls?

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

RobobTheGreat posted:

Is that a chaos emerald embedded into the cover of the witch's book?

nah it's a regular emerald

nexus6 posted:

I don't know what's going on here - wasn't this about Tails and trolls?

tails getting trolled was just the catalyst for the greatest story ever told

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I think I'm supposed to be deeply engrossed in the lore implications of the witch having neutral markings and the hand strings but it's all a different color

But actually I just can't wait until spongebob returns from his alternate reality training that he sacrificed patrick for access to, in order to avenge the death of sandy cheeks.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

ninjewtsu posted:

I think I'm supposed to be deeply engrossed in the lore implications of the witch having neutral markings and the hand strings but it's all a different color

But actually I just can't wait until spongebob returns from his alternate reality training that he sacrificed patrick for access to, in order to avenge the death of sandy cheeks.

lol same. This comic is a weird joke but it has oddly consistent and detailed lore and worldbuilding. It actually has better worldbuilding and internal consistency than most AAA franchises which really says something...

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
and better power scaling than 99% of shonen and comic books, maybe one day a really good artist redraws it all like one punch man

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

skipmyseashells posted:

and better power scaling than 99% of shonen and comic books, maybe one day a really good artist redraws it all like one punch man

How can you improve on perfection?

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

New!

edit: One more

If anyone is wondering, nothing explicit is shown next page. Still pretty hosed up though but rest easy knowing you won't need to see rage comic Obama going wild with Buster Baxter

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Dec 23, 2021

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

never thought nyan cat would be depicted as a rapist

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

“Back to present”

*immediately cuts to flashback*

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Ughhhhh, these last two pages. Stop putting these gross-out rape scenes in the comic, it’s veering into unenjoyable territory. I mean thank goodness he didn’t decide to actually illustrate it, but still.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

You know it’s not lazerbot because they spelled therapeutic correctly. Someone needs to tell his goofy rear end to gently caress off with all the rape already.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

JazzFlight posted:

Ughhhhh, these last two pages. Stop putting these gross-out rape scenes in the comic, it’s veering into unenjoyable territory. I mean thank goodness he didn’t decide to actually illustrate it, but still.

wouldn't be tgt without the unnecessary sexual torture

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Seems like some folks might have seen it already but I'll post it here too just to have a complete record...spoiler'd for obvious reasons

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

So… how cool is that SpongeBob plot?

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Man I give this comic a lot of extra leeway for being from some random deviant art dude but 2 whole pages of this is well past my tolerance. Maybe I'll check up on the comic in another couple months

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Did you guys forget the horrifically-drawn pile of dead Cheeto Man prostitutes? Because I think you guys forgot that part. It loving sucks, but its been built into the DNA of this comic for a while.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

The Bee posted:

Did you guys forget the horrifically-drawn pile of dead Cheeto Man prostitutes? Because I think you guys forgot that part. It loving sucks, but its been built into the DNA of this comic for a while.
I mean, sure, but I just hoped he had gotten that out of his system a while back like the Amy stuff.
This latest update feels like he just read the Garth Ennis comic Crossed and wanted to bring some serious edge to TGT.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
remember trollface? You won’t believe what he did to sonic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

JazzFlight posted:

I mean, sure, but I just hoped he had gotten that out of his system a while back like the Amy stuff.
This latest update feels like he just read the Garth Ennis comic Crossed and wanted to bring some serious edge to TGT.

I wish too, tbh. But unfortunately it seems stuck to this comic.