Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

The Bee posted:

Did you guys forget the horrifically-drawn pile of dead Cheeto Man prostitutes? Because I think you guys forgot that part. It loving sucks, but its been built into the DNA of this comic for a while.

I remember that. There's some horrific stuff in TGT, and I wish it wasn't there, because I don't enjoy reading it nearly as much as I do reading about, say, Spongebob and Patrick's Shinobi adventure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

This comic is stupid garbage and has always been stupid garbage, but at some point even a dumb shutin child whose entire point of reference for everything is internet garbage needs someone to say, hey, buddy? No.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
So I read this comic years and years ago when it was first discovered but fell off at some point. I looked through a few of the recent pages, is it being drawn by multiple other people now?

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

So I read this comic years and years ago when it was first discovered but fell off at some point. I looked through a few of the recent pages, is it being drawn by multiple other people now?

Sort of - Chapter 23 was primarily drawn by an art team until Page 19, where Lazerbot came back from his hiatus. Since then it's been a combination of both his art and the art team helping out/doing things themselves, with more of a lean towards the latter nowadays. Each page on tailsgetstrolled.org lists out who did what, or you can see it listed out a different way on the wiki page.

These most recent two pages were mostly Lazerbot's work that being said, as well as the page where they sing the Ripped Pants song to troll Spongebob. If you want a little trivia, Page 13 of this chapter actually completed all the way back in 2017 before Lazerbot went on hiatus (with a preview being released around then) and 4 years later, we're seeing it release...time flies! There were also two other previews released back then that we have yet to see in the comic itself:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Troll who does schlicky with the dead body may not be the most wholesome character

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Literally Kermit posted:

Troll who does schlicky with the dead body may not be the most wholesome character

Ahem… *schticky*

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Literally Kermit posted:

I mean, you're not wrong, and I'm definitely surprised people were so shocked by the last panels. But I still really wish that poo poo was left in the past.

In other words, Dammerung's right. Hopefully less (none) of trolls raping people to death, more of Spongebob and Patrick using Naruto jutsus and traveling through time and space.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

Open Marriage Night posted:

You know it’s not lazerbot because they spelled therapeutic correctly. Someone needs to tell his goofy rear end to gently caress off with all the rape already.

Lazerbot drew it but Embergram wrote the dialogue. I was curious about the dialogue from the original preview version that I think Lazerbot wrote, but I couldn't get them to send it to me. "all im really sure of is ive seen near to much rape for my life time" - silver

anyway

coolbob fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Dec 28, 2021

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
shredded wizard Arnold made up for any of that bullshit earlier

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

looks like he no longer needs to stay home today

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Next page:

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
hahaha the second to last panel

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Silver / Blaze / Rob team are the only ones that have a working, effective plan in place, right?

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
I think this is all silver’s plan from after the Justin bieber concert that he didn’t explain

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Literally Kermit posted:

Silver / Blaze / Rob team are the only ones that have a working, effective plan in place, right?

Sorta...Silver's (and Coyote's too since he and his group joined up with Silver) plan was to fight against the trolls at first and then it kinda changed up to rescuing Fudd. If I remember things right myself anyway. The trolls have definitely taken heavy hits so far and Silver's plan indirectly let Fudd escape, but their group themselves has taken some heavy hits as well. Especially Coyote's group if you think of it, with Tom being depowered, Sylvester and potentially Coyote being dead, and Fudd dealing with some insane mental anguish via Eggman memories

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

these characters have really gone through some poo poo huh

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

god i wanna see troll face get his rear end kicked

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDmEiFTrhZU

Chapter 9 animation just got posted!

Edit: BTW, dunno if goons are aware, but TGT has been enjoying a whole second renaissance as a Friday Night Funkin’ custom mod that’s really blown up. Like, the zoomer generation is getting into it without even knowing it was a webcomic at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrlbpJl0LQo

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jan 3, 2022

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

TALKING ABOUT NEW GENERATIONS DISCOVERING TGT

*crumbles into dust and explodes violently*

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
there are currently 1.3 million views on that youtube about things i've never heard of and don't want to know. incredible how dead and gay i am.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I love tgt.

I don't want children to read it.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

JazzFlight posted:

Edit: BTW, dunno if goons are aware, but TGT has been enjoying a whole second renaissance as a Friday Night Funkin’ custom mod that’s really blown up. Like, the zoomer generation is getting into it without even knowing it was a webcomic at all.

I never expected to feel the icy chill of my impending old age death while browsing this thread.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

god i wanna see troll face get his rear end kicked

He apparently died in the explosion at the end of Chapter 24, though it's possible he survived

DicktheCat posted:

I love tgt.

I don't want children to read it.

Don't worry they're not (lol)

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

New page!

JazzFlight posted:

Haha, was wondering if it would ever get brought up but yeah there's a super popular FNF mod for Tails Gets Trolled of all things. What you said about people getting into it without knowing it's an actual comic is actually kinda true, sadly. I think coolbob has some more stories about that than I do though.

Mod itself is pretty well made, the main person behind it (Echolocated) cares a lot for the source material but the FNF community is kinda...strange to say the least

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jan 5, 2022

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

SoggyWrist posted:

FNF community is kinda...strange to say the least

Big time "takes one to know one" energy on this

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
lol coyote look like he wearing a cute choker

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.
the upcoming page 18 :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

LordMune posted:

the upcoming page 18 :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop:

:getin:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

omfg holy poo poo

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Lololololol is this going to be an Insane Clown Posse-style twist where TGT was a Christian comic all along?

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Lmao the angel is wearing a mask

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lmao and just like that im back in

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Holy poo poo

I think I want that on my wall.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Wiley E. Coyote, Super Paladin

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
holey gently caress

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Golly.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.
Where are his ears, just before the angel high fives him?

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

XkyRauh posted:

Where are his ears, just before the angel high fives him?

folded down behind his head. In a gesture of deference I assume

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

his pose in that panel is absolutely 100% taken from medieval christian iconography lamo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Who's gonna be the first to get a COYOTE BE NOT AFRAID tattoo?