Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

lmao at "Zoints" for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

Pug Rodeo posted:

I had this left out on the coffee table and I’m pretty sure my nine year old niece read some of it while she was visiting.

better to get them hooked when they're young

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

I do think its kinda funny how the alternate universe Troll Slaiyers are just called the Troll Slayers just based off Mario's text

Also, new The Adventures of Underbite Troll pages

We've also got some prominently-displayed hot dogs in the house again (sorry if this looks gay to the viewers)
:aaa: Page 25 :aaa:

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Angelic Underbite Pose is just asking to be an avatar. Twin dongs and all.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

hes got two dicks and 4 balls what do you got to say to that

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

new Bugs & Daffys Story page

:eyepop:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Crosspost from the Cursed Images thread:

Yaldabaoth posted:

drat, the ocean is just filled with things that look like dicks and vaginas.

The phrases "weird flower shaped dick" and "drat that's [four dicks] too many" came to mind

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
why is a great comic being posted in this thread??

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Chief Miles Prowler must suffer

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Lazy_Liberal posted:

when is a great comic NOT being posted in this thread

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Before TGT, all comics were just movies or animes but without any of the pictures moving. All of comic history led up to the moment when Tails... got trolled.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

Lazy_Liberal posted:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Coming soon™...

edit: Also UAR pages

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 4, 2022

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I just caught up on everything after doing a reread and I am so happy this is alive again. I had to suffer through weed arc and the amy poo poo again but the new stuff made it worth it, christ.

I showed a friend a crop of one of the spongebob pages and she said she briefly thought it was something out of sandman for a second lmao.
Someone needs to make a relationship/faction chart just so I can show it to people without context.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Chapter 26 has begun!

(but not before some good ol' DBZ episodes)

---

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Sep 4, 2022

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

LOL my favorite Twitter cartoon lesbians Leslie and Brianne just showed up in TGT, nice.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Not to mention our very own Boba Pearl's Casey and Lydia.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

HBar posted:

Not to mention our very own Boba Pearl's Casey and Lydia.

Fun fact: Boba Pearl actually drew that

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

:ninja:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

badass

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lmao

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

I forgot to mention this last page but I find it kinda hard to take ninja Spongebob seriously, in a good way though. The super serious demeanor coupled with the fact that its still...Spongebob makes me smile. The panels with him unsheathing and holding his katana especially.

Anyways next page:

edit: and the next

that shadow in the last panel tho

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Sep 12, 2022

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

Meanwhile, back to Coyote:

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

A good ol' Lazerbot/Shimshomo drawn page as well:

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
You know, I don't think we learned if Lazerbot played Earthbound.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

:allears:

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

weed

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

while i was looking back through this thread to find some old posts I noticed this one

Junk posted:

This comic deserves to have its own Mugen game.

I've actually been kinda working on this in my spare time lol, here's some videos I got on hand for it. disclaimer i'm not at all an expert in MUGEN making so its nothing top grade
Intro video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plcEf84ewug

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537185306059997225/1014749455788019833/stages.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/989863716554149890/1023435270122635294/underbite2.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537185306059997225/1013243929983975505/houseofgod.mp4

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

I love how he gets nostalgic about murdering Teemo for no reason.

Delphisage fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Sep 25, 2022

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Oh no, he stepped on a Crystal Caves mushroom!

SoggyWrist posted:

I've actually been kinda working on this in my spare time lol, here's some videos I got on hand for it. disclaimer i'm not at all an expert in MUGEN making so its nothing top grade
Intro video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plcEf84ewug

drat dude, nice job, that's got some hilarious details!

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

davidspackage posted:

drat dude, nice job, that's got some hilarious details!

Thanks! That silly little intro alone took a long time to get working lmao

Also, next page:

and page 12 as well:

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Oct 7, 2022

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

I don’t think Mario will be redeemed. Mario was twisted even before Luigi's death, now his sanity will quickly spiral downwards. Things are especially bad for Mario since his relationship with the Mushroom Kingdom seems to be decaying. I bet the red plumber will get killed soon.
I wonder if Wario and Waluigi would care about Mario killing their parents or about Luigi getting murdered in a troll war. Kario name dropped them so I assume they'll eventually show up.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Shiran posted:

I don’t think Mario will be redeemed. Mario was twisted even before Luigi's death, now his sanity will quickly spiral downwards. Things are especially bad for Mario since his relationship with the Mushroom Kingdom seems to be decaying. I bet the red plumber will get killed soon.
I wonder if Wario and Waluigi would care about Mario killing their parents or about Luigi getting murdered in a troll war. Kario name dropped them so I assume they'll eventually show up.

worst thing Mario did was lie to the troll slayer team, shadow is the one who isn’t gonna be redeemed

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

skipmyseashells posted:

worst thing Mario did was lie to the troll slayer team, shadow is the one who isn’t gonna be redeemed

He killed his parents and talked Luigi into staging that whole betrayal.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Delphisage posted:

He killed his parents and talked Luigi into staging that whole betrayal.

Yeah but Kario was a troll.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Shiran posted:

things definitely aren't gonna be getting any better for Mario's sanity now, posting for posterity :shepface:

Wario and Waluigi are interesting to think about too. If they do show up I do feel like it they won't care much about Kario considering they got abandoned by him too, but might take a little offense at Luigi being killed since they're all brothers and stuff. I wonder if they'll be on board with Mario on his conquest to kill the trolls or if they'll be more with Peach and try talking him out of it

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I like how he’s smaller than her and Daisy because he’s currently Mario, not SUPER Mario

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

second to last panel made me lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

Donkey Kong getting some once again.