Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
If Elmer gets captured, I imagine he will join them, considering how in the past he shown troll behaviors when using that mask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Unguided posted:

Elmer can eat brains to steal memories. Maybe that will be sufficient.

Elmer eats Eggman's brain and becomes a genius. Oh my gosh.

Also, remember that Silver planted a bomb in the Troll castle: http://i.imgur.com/qn4Zy.jpg

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

simplefish posted:

I don't think this has been mentioned enough times, but the contrast between what he says and his face. It's all so perfectly nonsensical.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I like how Eggman's body just has this clean hole in the middle of it. That doesn't even seem possible with body organs and cartilage and bones.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Serious question - has there ever been a thread which spawned more avatars than this thread? (Other than the threads specifically about avatar requests obviously)

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

bbf2 posted:

Serious question - has there ever been a thread which spawned more avatars than this thread? (Other than the threads specifically about avatar requests obviously)

Trust me the Mass Effect threads have spawned tons of avatars. :v:

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

bbf2 posted:

The Gunnerkrigg Court thread had a bunch of avatars come out of it too.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
Do it Rob, kill that bitch.

I'm more excited about the next page of this comic than I am about the next episode of HBOs Game of Thrones. There is no more question Tails Gets Trolled is art.

The Super-Id fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Apr 28, 2012

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
Rob the Dragonborn fights are pretty good, maybe this will be fun!

ZeeToo
Feb 20, 2008

I'm a kitty!

bbf2 posted:

Pony thread. Homestuck thread. Newspaper comics megathread.

I don't think it's even in the top five yet.

Narmi
Feb 26, 2008

bbf2 posted:

There was a thread a while ago where a bunch of goons posted their picture while holding a sign saying "X will never amount to anything" (or something very similar) and one picture ended up being the avatar of everyone who posted there.

Also the Avater: The Last Airbender and maybe Game of Thrones in TVIV spawned quite a few avatars as well.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001
This comic just went nuclear. Thank you LolBot.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Rob looks so badass right here

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I would find it infintely entertaining if Power Company Man got his poo poo instantly destroyed and this whole "kidnap fud" plot ended within three pages and without incident.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Undead Unicorn posted:

Rob the Dragonborn fights are pretty good, maybe this will be fun!

Electroll: "My lightning attack has the power paralyze anyone and render them helpless, even you, Dragonborn.

Rob: WHAT??? SILVER WHAT IS HE SAYING I DON'T HAVE EARS!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
So, Rob doesn't have ears, but his other senses compensate by allowing him to smell electricity. He's like some sort of weird-rear end Daredevil.

...Y'know, if Daredevil were Dragonborn.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

bbf2 posted:

Gunnerkrigg Court and MSPaint Adventures.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Oh poo poo!

Rob might not know what the heck everyone is saying, but he knows a friend when he sees one. Look at that badass last panel; so stoic and bold!

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
'i dont have a good feeling about whats gonna happen next whatever it might be?'

In my head the pitch and intensity of this 'question' got higher and higher as it went on.

Oh, and 'the sight of your face is pissing me off.' Go get 'em son.

Stele007
Aug 12, 2007

Why is Rob's head always so... cylindrical?

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Stele007 posted:

Why is Rob's head always so... cylindrical?

Because he doesn't have ears I guess? The mind of lazerbot is not meant to be comprehended by mere mortals.

Personally I always thought it looked oddly phallic.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Silver is always coming up with some bullshit like "that was to fast for me to react" or "those guns are to close to their heads for me to do anything".

His plan better be loving brilliant.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Tortuga posted:

Silver is always coming up with some bullshit like "that was to fast for me to react" or "those guns are to close to their heads for me to do anything".

Even when he has time to use his powers, he just plans. That's the essense of Silver.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost

Tortuga posted:

my plan took to
long for it to work

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

EndOfTheWorld posted:

Maybe he can smell the ozone from the electric man closing in on them! :ohdear:

Oh come on, there's no way lazerbot would -

derp posted:

Welp.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

If only Team Silver had a place for hiding out already. Somewhere they could neverbe found... :allears:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Rob is my favorite character. He has no idea what's actually going on but he knows when dudes are bad and need loving up.

And that's what's really important.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

total agreement posted:

Even when he has time to use his powers, he just plans. That's the essense of Silver.

His crippling self doubt is his defining feature, as evidenced both by this and his relationship with Blaze.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Didn't realise white hair troll and thunder troll were the same guy :/

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Calico Heart posted:

Didn't realise white hair troll and thunder troll were the same guy :/

It's okay. I knew of a guy who watched The Two Towers and never realized that Gandalf and Saruman were two separate characters until the end.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I like how the official in-universe term for what Elmer Fudd is doing is "that satanic zombie thing".

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I only now just realised all the high-ranking trolls including the king looks like anime characters but all the 'good guys' are either anthropomorphic or just plain cartoon characters. Except for Rob, who is still not very anime.

Spaceman One
Apr 24, 2012

The MSJ posted:

I only now just realised all the high-ranking trolls including the king looks like anime characters but all the 'good guys' are either anthropomorphic or just plain cartoon characters. Except for Rob, who is still not very anime.

I have a feeling that lazerbot has a friend named Rob who he promised to include in the comic. "Dude, it'll be sick, you'll be a dragonborn and everything." "What's my tragic flaw, my hamartia, if you will?" "You have no ears." "Genius."

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Well that was weird and came out of nowhere. Why can white-hair-troll suddenly travel through electric lines? And not only that, but can also turn other people into electricity and bring them with him? That was really strange.

Also, what the hell are the trolls? Way back at the beginning of this story it made sense, they were basically internet trolls led by an actual real-life fairy tale troll, which was funny. But now they have random emo guys with superpowers and so on and so on.

Baron von der Loon
Feb 12, 2009

Awesome!
Or how about we start removing some letters from Lazerbot... namely, the L, the A, the Z, the E, and the T. Then we get...

RBO...

Now let's hustle the letters for a bit, and what do we get?

Rob

Rob = Mary Sue wish fullfillment? An Author Avatar?

Can it be a coincidence that those three letters are in Dragonborn as well?

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

rvdleun posted:

Or how about we start removing some letters from Lazerbot... namely, the L, the A, the Z, the E, and the T. Then we get...

RBO...

Rob

We're crossing into Number 23 territory here...

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

rvdleun posted:

RBO...

Rob

And if you take the remaining letters that were removed, LAZET, and rearrange them a bit...

TALEZ

:aaa:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Rob wasn't even supposed to have any abilities beyond his lack of ears. Lazerbot's brother later suggested that Rob should be Robahkiin. Because it would be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

vyelkin posted:

Well that was weird and came out of nowhere. Why can white-hair-troll suddenly travel through electric lines? And not only that, but can also turn other people into electricity and bring them with him? That was really strange.

Also, what the hell are the trolls? Way back at the beginning of this story it made sense, they were basically internet trolls led by an actual real-life fairy tale troll, which was funny. But now they have random emo guys with superpowers and so on and so on.

The Troll King explained to Sonic way back when that he just let a bunch of huge assholes join his gang. As long as you are sufficiently rude you can be a troll, I guess.

I love the last panel of that page. Silver's busy loving around with this plan, but Rob wants his friend back. Rob and Elmer are bros. I love it.