Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Georgia Peach posted:

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I seriously about to complain about the pacing in a webcomic where Elmer Fudd is a necromancer?"

Yes I have no problem complaining if the pacing is different than what the comic was before. I'm comparing it to itself, not the same as expecting it to be something it's not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Notitia posted:

Yeah there needs to be a loving no talking to LazyB rule enacted. We can't let a bunch of yaoi fanboys ruin this masterpeice because their feelings are starting to get hurt.

Dude, this isn't a mock thread, we like TGT and are giving him feedback, praise, and criticism. He's a cool dude who like's to hear from his fans and can deflect things he doesn't agree with. If he was fragile, the Deviant Art hack would have done him in.

No one here has been shipping Cheetoman and Knuckles or harassing him. We had a civil conversation about homophobia and he ultimately admitted I had a point. I can post the chatlog to prove it. I don't know why you think I'm some angry nerd for suggesting he tone down the slurs.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

At first when this looked like it was going to be trainwreck-y 12-year-old stuff the 'look but don't touch' rule was appropriate. Now this is a long-running, ongoing webcomic with an audience and should be treated as such with allowances for criticism just like every other webcomic thread. :chillpill:

Thumper
Apr 18, 2007

Hahahaha, that was hilarious. I really thought one of the Garries was finally finished there for a second. Nope!

Gary2863
Jul 19, 2000

Final Gloom posted:

All of his OCs are loving hilarious. There's one that's a poo poo eater. Yeah I don't know either.

Kiddo reminds me of this guy:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Suzuki Method posted:

At first when this looked like it was going to be trainwreck-y 12-year-old stuff the 'look but don't touch' rule was appropriate. Now this is a long-running, ongoing webcomic with an audience and should be treated as such with allowances for criticism just like every other webcomic thread. :chillpill:

You put how I feel into words better than I could have.

What needs to be understood is that no one is mad at Lazerbot. I love the kid! We all do! But I don't think the...unique circumstances of the comic put it above criticism. If he doesn't stop the homophobic poo poo, that's cool, whatever, I know he doesn't mean any harm. If he does, that's great and I'm proud of you, Lazerbro. It has its place in the comic but it was his remarks outside of it that bothered me. That's what I wish he'd change. The day I decided to cut that poo poo out and get creative with my insults opened up a huge new world to me.

Now, all of this said...you gotta remember Ponywhatever is reading this thread just as much as Lazerbot. It seems he's capitalizing on the one bit of criticism anyone's levered at Lazerbot and running with it, and I wouldn't be surprised if the guys on Facebook yelling about it are just friends or puppet accounts of the troll. So please don't think this means you're justified in being an absolute douche ("yaoi fanboys"? are you loving 12? christ) but we ALL really should just calm down about it, at least for now, because gently caress that guy and gently caress his lovely excuse for trolling. I don't want Kermit's wall of text to become non-fiction.

:words:

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

Gary2863 posted:

Kiddo reminds me of this guy:

There are tons of terrible (glorious) stories in this book. My mom is German and we had this as a kid, read to us in German and then English. Now we have it for my daughter when she gets old enough.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Hahahaha, holy poo poo, he caught his own head. I love this comic.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
It's a ROBOT made out of ROCK BEETLES. How can people not like this? Boggles the mind.

edit: The cooler thing is that robo Garry vaulted real Garry back with his earthbending powers when he saw the piano-wire style clothesline. These are the awesome small details that LB puts in. :allears:

Redeadagain fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Aug 30, 2012

Otterspace
Jul 13, 2006

This is not a good idea.
Whoa I didnt even catch that. It's still a little dark on my phone so I assumed real Garry got hit by rocks because of Demaro.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

So bright!

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I really just want Demaro to kick it already. I know he won't but the Garries are just so far above him.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

ThatPazuzu posted:

No one here has been shipping Cheetoman and Knuckles or harassing him.

Of course not. Everybody knows Cheetoman X Trix Rabbit is the OTP here.

Final Gloom
Sep 27, 2009
How about some more LB art?

:420:

:shroom:

Nathander
Apr 23, 2008

I love how Banjo and Kazooie have these looks like they're telling someone to back the gently caress up out of their business plastered on their face while looking at nothing.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Oh no, it's a staple of LazyB that Kazooie hates Banjo. That's why he has his hands up and a gun in the back of his head.

simplefish fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Aug 30, 2012

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I now want to see high Kool-Aid Man in TGT.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Kool-Aid Man, Banjo-Kazooie and Link are the big holdouts that Lazerbot drew a lot before TGT that have no presence in the story. I wouldn't be surprised if they appear by the end.

By the way, I wonder if Chunky Kong and Tiny Kong have any reservations about helping Shadow kill Mario? Does the entire Kong family loathe him, or is he just a friendly kart rival to them?

...God, I love the sentences this story makes me type sometimes

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wait a minute... The Kool-Aid man has a loving Sharingan? :stare:

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 11:47 on Aug 30, 2012

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
I love how Garry even poo poo talks himself, get back you moron

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I like how his beetles are kinda like Earth-bending versions of Nano machines, in a way. Cyborg Garry is just using his powers to maintain that shape, and if he eventually dies, I imagine he'll revert to just a pile of dust-like particles.

And then I'll be all sad, because I like doing Garry's voice.

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

Final Gloom posted:

drat, Micah Rat has Hulked out and killed Tyler and Camrey! Although Tyler probably just choked on a hot dog again. No one knows what the talking poop is doing there though.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Aramek posted:

I like how his beetles are kinda like Earth-bending versions of Nano machines, in a way. Cyborg Garry is just using his powers to maintain that shape, and if he eventually dies, I imagine he'll revert to just a pile of dust-like particles.

And then I'll be all sad, because I like doing Garry's voice.

Lazerbot specifically said that the robot beetles are just that...robots, and not rocks shaped into beetles.

Edit:VVV You are correct.

Julias fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Aug 30, 2012

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Well, what is a robot, but some purified rocks arranged in a very specific pattern? :metalbending:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Holy gently caress is panel 7 ever av worthy.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

That fusion form is almost Eldritch-levels of horror!

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Welp. There's no way he's coming out of this alive, that thing's crazy.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

this is just the start, I've just gotten started

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Demaro is on the ropes now. I can imagine Garry severing the strings and letting the demon eat him, all the while calling him a human being.

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
God, I hope they both just die.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Slate Action posted:

Holy gently caress is panel 7 ever av worthy.

you know i
think I've
realized
something,
your nothing
with out that
monster of
yours and i
think if the
monster was
no more,
then you
would be
easy to take
out lol

I think the dialogue for it might be a bit too long actually, but I'm not sure without double checking first.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

hahaha, anyone complaining that the fight is too long: this is just the start, he's just gotten started

That being said, it's the perfect place for a mean => while... keeps suspense over how this turns out.

Final panel looks painful, like pulling fingernails out. Also, if the Garrys can trap the beast that easily, why didn't they just trap the slower Demaro? And Demaro wasn't always attached by strings to the beast, was he? Like when he was swinging around?

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

Great Garry from his mystic heaven groans,
And all his trollhood moans. faggots

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Final Gloom posted:

I drew the pelican blue because I've never seen a blue pelican before, and honestly I just wanted to see a blue pelican.

Final Gloom
Sep 27, 2009
It's a good drawing, especially if it's from memory. I think LB was going for a cool ocean breeze color scheme, which is something our special artist Andrew Dobson wasn't even smart enough to figure out.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Cross post from Coupons. 0.99 for a custom card deck shipped? Yes please!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3504138

Just ordered this bad boy...

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Holy poo poo, this fight went from "pretty good" to "amazing" with that fusion technique. :suspense:

Never stop, Lazerbot!

FrenchToasty posted:

Cross post from Coupons. 0.99 for a custom card deck shipped? Yes please!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3504138

Just ordered this bad boy...

Haha, this is great.

Is there any possible way to have a Tails Gets Trolled merch store without a billion lawsuits for copyright infringement?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Is he bleeding onto his strings in the last panel? Could the battle finally have taken it's toll?