Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
I swear to god I've SEEN that thing before, but where? Why do I wanna say Zelda?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them."
I am in absolutely no way joking when I say that's the most awesome thing I'm going to see this week.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

I love the perspective stuff he's been playing with. Very good stuff.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Bloodly posted:

I swear to god I've SEEN that thing before, but where? Why do I wanna say Zelda?

Looks like a demon-skeleton-facehugger to me.

Edit: Demonic Facehugging-Skeleton?

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

A nice touch is that on the page before this one, just before Garry gets transported, Demaro's third eye is exactly the same as the eye on this ribclopsopede. So, this is probably Demaro's patron demon, or lord or whatever I guess. All peeking out of Demaro's eye socket. "Yo Garry, knock off the poo poo"

Amorphous Abode fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Sep 23, 2012

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Oh...oh gibbering insanity wrought in flesh as though an artist had sculpted it! Created from nothing by their master LazerBot, a canvas as grotesque as any!! Their bodies made no sense - no heads, no organs - an empty husk devoid of the trappings of nature,,,But it walked...it sang...it shrieked!!! A mockery of reason, both natural and mental!! A blasphemy from beyond the Veil!! The veil has opened!! And we should not see beyond!! We...we weren't meant to...never...ever...meant to!! Oh, give us the blessing of ignorance, the happiness of oblivion...Innocence can only be tainted, never returned!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
That panel where the ribapede was crawling on the ground towards him is honestly pretty well-done, for Lazerbot. It's nice that he's varying up the camera angles.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Suzuki Method posted:

I love the perspective stuff he's been playing with. Very good stuff.

Look at those shadows

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bloodly posted:

Dude, it's a Tektite.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl
I don't even care who that is or who he's been dragon-balling for the last two months, it's pretty cool that we got here

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

♪ Sing everybody "Deutsche Deutsche"
Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
LazerBot's is getting like insanely better. It's freaking me out.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Looks like a Kirby Final Boss. Kinda O2-ish but gangly

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

Liking that fifth panel. I can just see it scuttling with all those legs.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Actually I'd like to say I think it's really cool how this thing has no clear defined movement. Look at it;

In the first panel it levitates, but there are faint afterimages suggesting it's vibrating or shaking. It definately looks like it's unstable. The two "large" arms also seem to have hands too, so they're it's... forearms?

In the second panel, it's almost coiling towards Garry and is kind of top-heavy, suggesting the end of it's tail is the "bottom" of the creature.

Then, wham! We see it using all of its "arms" to crawl around, changing its dynamic, and man, it looks like that thing can book.

Maybe I'm over-analysing three panels of TGT, but hey. I like neat monsters.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Things just took a turn for the better

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I gotta give it up to LB, unlike a lot of webcomic artists, he's constantly changing and improving his art style. Just compare this panel to the ones in the OP. :bravo:

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

The Silver Snail posted:

A nice touch is that on the page before this one, just before Garry gets transported, Demaro's third eye is exactly the same as the eye on this ribclopsopede. So, this is probably Demaro's patron demon, or lord or whatever I guess. All peeking out of Demaro's eye socket. "Yo Garry, knock off the poo poo"

I'm hoping that the patron demon is abandoning Demaro and takes over Garry. That way, we could have Satanist Earthbending Cyborg Lavalord Garry, with Demaro's demon poking out of his formerly-empty eyesocket.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
I bet whoever wins this fight will become the true 'final boss' of the story. I mean, Troll King's starting to look pretty scrawny compared to these two.

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

withheldmcfakename posted:

I bet whoever wins this fight will become the true 'final boss' of the story. I mean, Troll King's starting to look pretty scrawny compared to these two.

Being able to kill with a word might even things out.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Someone said this is like a kid's make believe battle. Like, always one-upping each other is ridiculous ways. After todays comic I realized he's right, but that's what makes it so fun.

Also, I think Demaro IS the scuttle demon.

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK
Lazerbot continues to defy expectation. With the whole "the battle ends now!" not ending the battle and this beautiful new creature.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Just added links to LB's deviantart and the motion comic Youtube playlist to tgt.com. It's not a lot, but it helps, right? :shobon:

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I love that on LB's facebook he said that if you have a problem with this page, you can "go gently caress your selves."

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
You know what's weird? When that eye opened and the scene changed I thought of this sound effect:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=813Wk1pjSyw
The one you hear in the beginning when he looks at the map and changes spells.

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!
Aw snap Jazz. You getting called out on his Facebook. Better get to work on that Video!

Bot Lazerbot
jazz you almost done with the vid yet? :"(

Edit: added quote

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

TokenTrevor posted:

Aw snap Jazz. You getting called out on his Facebook. Better get to work on that Video!

Bot Lazerbot
jazz you almost done with the vid yet? :"(

Edit: added quote
I'm still alive, I'm just a bit of a perfectionist so I want to do it right. The raw material's ready to go, it's just waiting on my motivation. Come on Jazz, get your rear end in gear! :effort:

I haven't given up, that's for sure. What's nice is that new viewers are still discovering the motion comic and subscribing, so the longer I've waited, the higher the exposure for the next vid.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

JazzFlight posted:

I'm still alive, I'm just a bit of a perfectionist so I want to do it right. The raw material's ready to go, it's just waiting on my motivation. Come on Jazz, get your rear end in gear! :effort:

You really need to finish it so the fans can stop complaining like little cry baby bitches.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
Looking at that thing's tail, I'm not sure it ends. It may just fade away off into infinity or over the horizon.

I'm going to go ahead and pretend I'm confident that it does in fact continue forever. Lazerbot is symbolizing the unending torment that Satan will cast upon people who fall under the gaze of his demonic, watchful eye.

Or maybe it just has exactly 37 vertebrae and ends.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

A real human being. And a real hero.

All good things :smith:

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

RIP, you tall motherfucker.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Thoughs teeth...

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sorry Garry guess even you couldn't stand up to a literal demon thing.

I'm honestly quite impressed with this thing's design.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Oh no Garry :ohdear:

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
You know about what they say when you lose your jaw to an unearthly horror.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The best resolution would be Bowser entering the fray at random, vomiting fire all over both of them and then saying, "Them trolls was annoying!" and leaving.

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

Can't say I saw that coming. Farewell, sweet prince.

So are both Garry and Demaro dead?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Redeadagain posted:

You know about what they say when you lose your jaw to an unearthly horror.

Would that be, "AHHHGGGGGGG MY loving JAWS, YOU loving human being!!" ?

I like that LB blurred the text post jaw.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Militree posted:

Can't say I saw that coming. Farewell, sweet prince.

So are both Garry and Demaro dead?

I hope Demaro is dead, or that he is now just always that giant demon thing, or there is SOME kind of consequence to him calling a crazy killing machine, or else that whole giant fight scene was pretty much useless. If he can call the demon without consequence, he should have done it in the beginning instead of loving around with pigs and vines and poo poo.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Greggy posted:

I hope Demaro is dead, or that he is now just always that giant demon thing, or there is SOME kind of consequence to him calling a crazy killing machine, or else that whole giant fight scene was pretty much useless. If he can call the demon without consequence, he should have done it in the beginning instead of loving around with pigs and vines and poo poo.

Demaro thought he was dead so I don't think he summoned it; it almost looked like a divine intervention to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Greggy posted:

First law of Animu Battles: You can't just use your best attack right away and get everything done with, as the attack is, evidently, fueled by dramatic tension in the narrative.

JazzFlight posted:

Come on Jazz, get your rear end in gear!
Borderlands has me something fierce.