Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Here's my audition for chapter 2, up until Bowser is revealed.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3467407&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post400718406

Alternate host: http://www.toofiles.com/en/oip/audios/mp3/chapter2.html

That Fucking Sned fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Feb 22, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HandsomeMrFooFoo
Apr 26, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhh my fucking
head is killing me
Oh drat the wait it's just too much it makes me wanna arts.

Did anyone else love the repetition of "THEM TROLLS"? Besides using villains, it too is wedging its way into my vocabulary.

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

Everdraed posted:

On a lighter note, if an incredibly kind soul could round up all the audio / fanart that's been created for ch1pg2 and link it in a clean list including its creator, they would save me a butt-load of time and tedium.
Here's all I could find for ch1pg2 specifically. I'll try and keep it updated if anyone posts new material!

Prokhor posted:

Jeff Goldblum posted:

Great Green Auk posted:

Dabbo posted:

Dabbo posted:

powerofrecall posted:

MokBa posted:

Above Our Own fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Feb 22, 2012

pr0digal
Sep 12, 2008

Alan Rickman Overdrive
I wish I had art skills so I can contribute some glorious fan art. I don't so subpar voice acting will have to do.

And I was wrong about the tablet, I see now that it would ruin the effect.

Beatwad
Jun 18, 2005

I felt bad for this guy and the orange troll.

J. Jonah Jameson
Nov 4, 2009

Did you know Spider-Man is a menace to society?
I can't wrap my head around whether Bugs is gay because "ha ha gay is funny" or if he was genuinely trying to write a tragic moment when Daffy is killed in front of him, I just, I can't...

:psyduck:

I'm on the edge of my seat to see the next page animated though.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
this goddamn thread

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I love it when all the artistic goons come out of the woodwork to contribute to threads like these. I'm always blown away by how many there are too and how probably none of them are on deviant art, despite their inherent superiority.

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
@J. Jonah Jameson (posting from phone, can't edit in quote)

Seeing as how Shadow shot Daffy, and then shot Bugs in the back of the head god knows how many times after he broke the control in a fit of... gay clumsiness or something, Im going to have to go with "notgaynotgaynotgayIMNOTGAYNOTGAYNOTGAY"

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

Olivil posted:

Schticky
Slightly off topic but if that works as described it is amazing.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

Bloomington posted:

Slightly off topic but if that works as described it is amazing.
Finally! An answer to my shedded pussy problems!

No but seriously, is this what the troll king was referring to? :psyduck:

Experto Crede
Aug 19, 2008

Keep on Truckin'
I'm a bit late to this. Probably been done too, but as I cannot draw, here is my addition.

I present: Sonic and friends get trolled the novel.

Sonic and Friends get trolled

Chapter One: Tails gets trolled (Part One)

It was a beautiful day in the forest and Miles “Tails” Prower was ambling gaily, singing a jaunty little tune to no one in particular. 'lololololol' he sang, relishing in the peace of the forest, surrounded by the sublimity of nature.

Unknown to Tails, however, there were intruders into this idyllic scene. From behind some trees he was being watch by two pairs of malicious eyes belonging to equally malicious persons. 'Hahahah' snickered one, 'look at that noob. what a talentless looking fox'. Tails heard them and looked around with worry, asking 'whats that noise' with the only reply being more laughter 'whos there?' asked Tails again, now suffering from an utterly palpable fear.

Suddenly his assailants stood before him. One was a squat, rotund fellow, with piercing green eyes that exuded an air of unrelenting hate. Having no hair, his eyes and vindictive sneer were the absolute focal point for your attention. The look was not only to exacerbate his ability to instil fear, but also to draw attention away from his body, clad in a purple T-Shirt which completely failed at covering his pert breasts and large stomach. His cohort was almost a polar opposite. Tall and slim with long, blonde hair, wearing a pink T-Shirt. His eyes (brown in this instance) and mouth, however, were curled into the same look of malice.

Together they look very much like those you will encounter at any school in the world. The social outcasts who stick together because on their own they lack any abilities which allow them to settle amongst the masses. They are the sort who end up in some sort of gang due to their inability to survive independently.

'Your gay and a retard' snarled the larger of the pair, leering angrily at Tails. 'you look so stupid. your a noob and your such a retard that has no friends and your ugly you should fix that ugly face of yours retard'. These words stung Tails deeply, but the vocal barrage was not yet done 'you mad. you mad. you look mad. you stupid bitch' he continued, with his companion adding 'yeah she mad' when a pause for breath was taken.

Tails did not know how to respond, and stared with a confused mix of emotions until the eventual final blow was struck. 'you have no talent. you big retarded hoe'. At this Tails could take no more. With tears in his eyes he fled the scene as his tubby assailant smirked with barely a contemptuous glee.

Later, still crying, Tails sought advice from Sonic, who he found lazing with Shadow. 'hmmm whats he crying about now?' asked Shadow with an aloof listlessness. 'he has been getting trolled.' replied Sonic 'you know how it is. there calling tails gay and poo poo and he cant take it'. Turning to tails, Sonic offered some advice 'the way to stop a troll. is to become his friend. as his friend you can show him the right path', advice which Shadow disagreed with and he quickly made his opinion known 'that is bull poo poo. don't listen to him. that wont work'.

'how would you deal with a troll shadow?' asked Sonic
'ill show you' replied Shadow

Then to no one in particular, Shadow extended his middle finger and said, simply, with his usual aloofness 'gently caress you trolls'.

'there is no need for any blood shed, this problem can be solved with out any villains' said Sonic, advice which Tails seemed to take to heart with a simple 'ok'. Once again, of course, Shadow disagreed 'sonic sometimes there is need to do whats needed, if it was up to me egg man would be dead and we would never have to worry'. 'them people that trolled are just misunderstood kids' said Sonic, then turning to Tails he ordered 'tails come i will talk to these kids and stop this hate with kindness' before setting off.

'thats not gonna work sonic,' snapped Shadow at Tails before he could follow 'tails trust me when i say this. i know what im talking about'. Now utterly confused, Tails looked at Shadow and said 'maybe sonic is right', finally using up the last of Shadow's patience. 'go ahead leave you will find out the hard way', causing Tails to run off after Sonic. Sighing and shaking his head, Shadow stared at the rapidly shrinking forms of Sonic and Tails 'dumb rear end will learn,' he said.

It is really hard to write decently around such utterly terrible syntax

Experto Crede fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Feb 22, 2012

Death by Meteor
Aug 10, 2008

Is it my fault that everybody falls in love with me?

Great Green Auk posted:

Ask and ye shall receive. Click for freaking enormous.

I love this. I love you. This is everything I had envisioned. Thankfully Mpix is having a great deal on canvas wraps today. :)

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Illegal Username posted:

this goddamn thread
:nms:http://i.imgur.com/UPorQ.jpg:nms:
What have I done

Friends Are Evil fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Feb 22, 2012

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

Friends Are Evil posted:

:nms:http://i.imgur.com/UPorQ.jpg:nms:
What have I done

Linked for Big Black reference.

I hope I didn't step on your toes:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
he posted a new chapter

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GaryLeeLoveBuckets
May 8, 2009

pengun101 posted:

he posted a new chapter

Only the title page it looks like. You tease.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Militree posted:

Friends Are Evil fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Feb 22, 2012

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.

Welp I'm really dumb, realized I uploaded this with my signature misspelled :downs: "Auk" starts with an A rather than a G, who knew? Also fixed his weird backwards hand. This is what I get for attempting to draw after 29 straight hours awake.

:doh:

Edit: I want to draw more of these abominations, any panel suggestions?

pr0digal
Sep 12, 2008

Alan Rickman Overdrive

pengun101 posted:

he posted a new chapter

:dance:

Come on lazerbot, stop being such a tease. Post the rest! Post the rest!

Shibby0709
Oct 30, 2011

one fat looking fat guy

Beatwad posted:

I felt bad for this guy and the orange troll.

This needs more love. The guy is so terror-stricken he can't even get his thoughts together. Plus its foreshadowing the Daffy/Bugs relationship later on.

"I love him . . ."

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

Friends Are Evil posted:

You know until people in this thread pointed it out I really didn't get he meant 'violence.' I thought it was supposed to be something like "We don't need to act like villains to solve this."

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

Heliotrope posted:

You know until people in this thread pointed it out I really didn't get he meant 'violence.' I thought it was supposed to be something like "We don't need to act like villains to solve this."
Same until just now

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
gently caress yes, Rob is back. I can't wait :allears:

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy

Heliotrope posted:

That's just how brilliant this is. You gotta read between the lines man. This comic goes deep.

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008
Thank God. I knew it'd be only a matter of time.

b-b-but will Tails survive being napped? :ohdear:

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety

Above Our Own posted:

Here's all I could find for ch1pg2 specifically. I'll try and keep it updated if anyone posts new material!
You're awesome, thank you so much!

Right now I'm going with Jeff Goldblum for Tails' incoherent hysterics and definitely for Shadow since that's pretty much what I imagine a dark brooding hedgehog to sound like, but if anyone can do a really good reading of Sonic that'd be great. I like your southern drawl for Sonic Prokhor, but there's a lot of pops in your recording.

I might go post in the VA thread to see if anyone in there wants to take a stab at reading some silly lines.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

James Trickington posted:

Thank God. I knew it'd be only a matter of time.

b-b-but will Tails survive being napped? :ohdear:

Well, it's actually Tails' kid who's being napped.

I made more art.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.

pengun101 posted:

he posted a new chapter

Oh god The Man with No Ears is coming back. I'm pumped.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Kind of a step down. After the last action packed chapter we get one about Tails' offspring taking a nap?

athena
Feb 9, 2009

pengun101 posted:

he posted a new chapter

Tails: Oh, I'm being kidnapped. How inconvenient...

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Great Green Auk posted:

Welp I'm really dumb, realized I uploaded this with my signature misspelled :downs: "Auk" starts with an A rather than a G, who knew? Also fixed his weird backwards hand. This is what I get for attempting to draw after 29 straight hours awake.

:doh:

Edit: I want to draw more of these abominations, any panel suggestions?

I'd love to see more fanart of the morning after scene with Rouge, Knuckles and the Monkey.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Dogbutt posted:

Oh god The Man with No Ears is coming back. I'm pumped.

So is Elmer Fudd! Now we can learn why he wanted that wabbit!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Militree posted:

This entire goddamn thread, oh my lord

Also, loving monkeys made me think about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEAUt-QHKkw

You either gently caress monkeys, or you gently caress people! There's no in-between!

e. NWS language for sure on that video

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*
You either gently caress monkeys, or you gently caress bats. There's no in-between.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

pengun101 posted:

Is it just me, or is he starting to imitate some of the fan art in this thread? This seems to be in a different style than his previous drawings.

Then again, it is a title page. His panel art will probably stay the same, right? :ohdear:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

hyperhazard posted:

Is it just me, or is he starting to imitate some of the fan art in this thread? This seems to be in a different style than his previous drawings.

Then again, it is a title page. His panel art will probably stay the same, right? :ohdear:

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/my-question-to-you-286500224#comments
his newest journal.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
That preview image just made my day. Really nice to know this comic's going to be longer than four chapters. (also, no ears guy is back :allears:)

hyperhazard posted:

It might be a case of lazerbot having to deal with a broken mouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZanderZ
Apr 7, 2011

by T. Mascis

Death by Meteor posted:

More fanart. More. More. More. More.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so glad I left this up on my browser long enough to notice the cigarette. Bravo sir!

spregalia posted:

Lazerbot, screw this proofreader fellow, he's only going to stifle your creativity. In response to your question about what does "it's so bad, it's good" mean, simply put, it means that while your artwork lacks the refined touch of a highly trained artist, it still appeals to the common man. The dialogue lacks the influence of a true wordsmith, but somehow this actually endears the reader. The combination of coarse dialogue and brutal violence ends up resulting in something truly magical. A cinematic example would be the Evil Dead series. The simplicity of your work leaves us, well, enthralled. That said, don't change your style or try to impress us by one-upping your previous work.

Seriously, this! You have thousands of fans now because of what you did. Do not change a thing, Lazerbot! Just keep writing comics as you have been, but be proud that an entire internet forum loves you and your work.

Abstract paintings don't look realistic either.

ZanderZ fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Feb 22, 2012