Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

my dad posted:

not to be a stick in the mud but

WE'VE GOT AN UPDATE! :allears:

A new slaiyers picture? Bring it on! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Bowser is NOT down with a leader who bullies his followers.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

And Football Man finally makes his appearance. :allears:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
This new Troll Slayer's seem much more cohesive than the old group.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Like were all disable. Never change lazybot

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm super stoked for the Troll Slaiyers 2.0 group picture now. And every panel on today's comic is quotable.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Schwarzwald posted:

This new Troll Slayer's seem much more cohesive than the old group.

not to be a stick in the mud but what you just said is incorrect, i will tell you exactly how.

Bowser isn't very comfortable with Shadow treating everyone like they're all "disable", and of course we already know that Shadow is a bit too eager to kill people for killing's sake...

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I admit it, I cracked a few giggles.

This pager is a bit dialogue-heavy - not Kermit levels, sure - but it's worth it.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I always looked at the kermit page to be more of a parody of comics with excessive amounts of words. I took it as LB wrote it without expecting anyone to actually read it.

Also the explanation about the differences between China and Japan was pretty amazing.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
Teemo should have picked up a bunch of Doubleswords and a pair of Move Really Fast Boots if he wanted to catch up to everyone quickly, it would have helped the movespeed bonus from revive at least.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
ignore this post

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Baronjutter posted:

Bowser is NOT down with a leader who bullies his followers.

He cares about his minions. Remember what he did to the trolls who harassed a goomba? Bowser is a noble King, in the truest meaning, one who leads his people but his ultimately the servant, as everything he does is for the welfare of those under his care.

That's why the mass-murdering Mario must die.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

hulk that was one of the dumbest things i have
ever heard

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

my dad posted:

not to be a stick in the mud but

WE'VE GOT AN UPDATE! :allears:

Not to be a stick in the mud, but stop posting stuff from the page above the page. Seriously.

I love that everyone thinks Hulk is a dumbass. Clearly they don't know his secret identity.

I also dig his backwards hand in panel 5.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I miss the money guy. :smith:

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

The last two pages have been awesome.

"your a dumb loving monkey"

Hulk's middle finger is driving me crazy. At first I thought it was his right hand but his finger and thumb placement make's it impossible.

edit: I looked at the picture again and I can see it's Hulk's left arm going across his body.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Cechmanek posted:

edit: I looked at the picture again and I can see it's Hulk's left arm going across his body.

Oh, you're right. In the bottom right corner of the panel you can see a diagonal line that's supposed to be his left arm. Sorry I doubted you, LB.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I'm digging the heavier conversation between characters.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
a rat talking chinese and a dumb looking base ball player are the worthiest additions to Troll Slaiyers Mk II imaginable. This is seriously one of the best pages in a while, every single panel has something brilliant. And a new Slaiyers photo! You spoil us, Lazerbot. :allears:

Agent Boogeyman
Feb 17, 2005

"This cannot POSSIBLY be good. . ."
My God I can't believe I'm still excited over this comic after so long. Teemo being unable to be permanently killed means the same can be said for Heimerdinger... Who is currently imprisoned and/or otherwise stuck inside the Troll's base.

Think about it.

I certainly trust at this point that good old LazeyB most certainly has!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I can't wait for the new slaiyers picture :D

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Breadallelogram posted:

Not to be a stick in the mud, but stop posting stuff from the page above the page. Seriously.

I made sure that the text is related to the page without actually revealing anything important. :fut:

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I don't know why this made me laugh so loving hard.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Yay, I was wondering when the new characters would show up

he's a foot ball player not a base ball player :allears:. It's also the only frame in the new one without any words. hahaha Im so excited to see what Lazerbot does with him

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

my dad posted:

I made sure that the text is related to the page without actually revealing anything important. :fut:

And you just as easily could have put it below the image. I know you didn't really spoil anything, but I would still rather read it on the page than read you typing it above the page.

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

Is it really all that necessary to put text above the comic? What's so wrong about putting it below?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Okay, where did Panel 9 Guy come from? gently caress, I can't wait for the new picture because all these motherfuckers keep coming out of the woodwork confusing me when I thought I was up to speed on the plot.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

TwoPair posted:

Okay, where did Panel 9 Guy come from? gently caress, I can't wait for the new picture because all these motherfuckers keep coming out of the woodwork confusing me when I thought I was up to speed on the plot.

Pretty sure that's "Guy", one of the friends Donkey Kong brought several chapters ago.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

TwoPair posted:

What 23 Flavors said, but we're still unsure on his Unwillingness to give blow-jobs like the other OC in the group.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

my dad posted:

True, but...if you just put text below the image, you can say whatever you want without having to worry about if you're spoiling anything or not. It would even be easier on you, basically!

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Not to impede on the awesome new page, but look what just made a headline on Destructoid:

Bugs Bunny guest stars in Sonic Universe #48:
http://www.destructoid.com/bugs-bunny-guest-stars-in-sonic-universe-48--242529.phtml

Apparently it's a group of "not-really-them-but-a-tribute" characters that include a rabbit, a duck, a coyote, and two characters named Tex and Avery.

I think the real Sonic comics are getting inspiration from TGT...

EDIT: I think it's pretty funny that the Bugs character that's looking down at Vector has an eyepatch, when Vector has the eyepatch in TGT.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jan 17, 2013

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them."

JazzFlight posted:

Not to impede on the awesome new page, but look what just made a headline on Destructoid:

http://www.destructoid.com/bugs-bunny-guest-stars-in-sonic-universe-48--242529.phtml

Apparently it's a group of "not-really-them-but-a-tribute" characters that include a rabbit, a duck, a coyote, and two characters named Tex and Avery.

Ian Flynn WAS on here for a while.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
So instead of Vector getting an eye ripped out it happened to bugs instead?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

JazzFlight posted:

It's good to see that the Sonic comics appear to be way less serious than they used to be.

Also I legit got excited when I saw the loving football guy. I love this stupid comic

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
They got it completely wrong: it's the croc who's missing an eye, not Bugs. Also WTF is that pink unicorn lizard doing here? He's dead.

Man, Archie Comics have no respect for established canon.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
I.... the reveal of the base ball player.

I feel like I end almost every post in this thread with :allears:

But seriously, :allears:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Hopefully the Football guy won't get killed off. If the Foot-Ball guys a troll slaiyer does that mean King Baby Zapdos is going to be a troll?

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

scarycave posted:

Hopefully the Football guy won't get killed off. If the Foot-Ball guys a troll slaiyer does that mean King Baby Zapdos is going to be a troll?

Could be a Defender.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I don't know why it took me so long to realize this or how apparent it was, but Lazy-B's comment at the end of the page before was probaby inspired by Aramek's "NEXT TIME ON TAILS GETS TROLLED".

Also, I just love how :goonsay: Chunky Kong is. I can't wait for everyone else getting really trivial stuff wrong only to be corrected by the supposedly dumbest part of the DK crew.

Edit: I wonder if Teemo's corpse is still around. I mean, yeah, that one is probably all over the place because he exploded on impact, but if Teemo leaves a body when respawning, the Neutrals could exploit that for an infinite army of Teemos/canan fodder.

horriblePencilist fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Jan 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

JazzFlight posted:

EDIT: I think it's pretty funny that the Bugs character that's looking down at Vector has an eyepatch, when Vector has the eyepatch in TGT.

d00gZ posted:

Ian Flynn WAS on here for a while.

Wow, really? Not to go too deep into it, but the story arc this is from starts with vector and co fighting a new enemy called G.O.O.N.S. and then chilling out in a forest camp for a while before attacking the castle fortress...

simplefish fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Jan 17, 2013