Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

I hope that this fight ends by Rob growing ears and shooting lasers out of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
this is boring as hell now.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Sorry if this looks half-assed to the viewers.

scarycave fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Apr 30, 2013

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

was all
the stuff i said mean nothing?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Well, this is a kind of mediocre page, but maybe this means Lazerbot is finally going to end this fight, and then start being cool and funny again.

Or maybe he's going to stay on the DBZ route and have Rob pull a power-up out of his rear end only to be countered by another Hindo power-up.

I'm hoping for the former, expecting the latter. :(

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

End this fight? Even if it ends, there are still two or three more fights going on at the same time.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

scarycave posted:

Sorry if this looks half-assed to the viewers.

That Tom vomiting up some sort of Cthuloid ichor looks kinda cool. You really need to animate that poo poo.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Don't really have time to animate right now, I did have time to make some more sketches though.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Kick his rear end, Rob.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

I need to reread this, did the neutrals/satanists end up eating Porky?

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat

scarycave posted:

Don't really have time to animate right now, I did have time to make some more sketches though.

Good lord is that creepy.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Hellsau posted:

I need to reread this, did the neutrals/satanists end up eating Porky and his family?

FTFY.

I mean, all of them just lying there on the ground is a waste of good pork and pretty much all the Neutrals are meat-eating predators.

Also, if they did, in a way, Porky would be with them all the time.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Hellsau posted:

I need to reread this, did the neutrals/satanists end up eating Porky?

Christians killed and cooked his parents as a threat when they found out he's a Neutral.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Also Mario hit his mother in the back of the head with a baseball hat and her face landed in a hot frying pan.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

soscannonballs posted:

Also Mario hit his mother in the back of the head with a baseball hat and her face landed in a hot frying pan.

I would pay good money for more Kario stories.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Young Freud posted:

That Tom vomiting up some sort of Cthuloid ichor looks kinda cool. You really need to animate that poo poo.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Still delivering! Good to know I can count on Sonic & friends gets trolled even today.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
A good page- arguably it could have been shorter but at the same time drawing out the moment of self doubt makes it seem more significant. It's like that one early issue of Spider-Man (33? 34?).

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

lazerbot posted:

gonna upload chapter seventeens cover later today ;)

Portland Sucks
Dec 21, 2004
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Rob is mad, road runner, and plans?

Does anyone even care anymore? :smith:

edit: I'm an idiot. This isn't new, LB is just trying to get attention on facebook and I fell for it. :smithicide:

Portland Sucks fucked around with this message at 22:57 on May 4, 2013

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
If Lazey stopped making angry rants and is back to making a funny comic, sure, I do care.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

DEAD

But who? :ohdear:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Tom, it's the same chapter cover as before but with him marked dead.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I don't think that's the Chapter Seventeen cover.

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/chapter-16-the-gaurdians-part-2/

ce gars
Dec 31, 2007

Light Gun Man posted:

Tom, it's the same chapter cover as before but with him marked dead.

I think you mean Sylvester. Tom is still there. :colbert:

previous chapter cover: http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/chapter-15-the-guardians-part-1/

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

ce gars posted:

I think you mean Sylvester. Tom is still there. :colbert:

previous chapter cover: http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/chapter-15-the-guardians-part-1/

poo poo I failed.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I still care about the comic, it's just the thread that has become unappealing. But hey, some more of that horrible little jerk :troll: is always appreciated :shobon:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Plutonis posted:

I still care about the comic, it's just the thread that has become unappealing.

Well, lets face it. The thread took subsistance from Lazerbot's attitude and overall random and zany cross-overs.

Plutonis posted:

But hey, some more of that horrible little jerk :troll: is always appreciated :shobon:

(You have chosen the form of the destroyer.)
\/

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I tried to make him look more like an anime villain like in Dragon Ball Z Naruto.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Now there is a man ready for schticky.

Timid
Dec 13, 2012

scarycave posted:

I tried to make him look more like an anime villain like in Dragon Ball Z Naruto.

Looks :kakashi: enough for me.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Reminds me of Kefka a bit.

produce
Apr 1, 2008

scarycave posted:

Not only are DBZ and Naruto aesthetically unlike each other, neither of them are terribly akin to this.
:goonsay:

The drawing is great though. You keep coming through for us!

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

scarycave posted:

Actually I think this would make a legitimately good One Piece design.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Fumaofthelake posted:

Same here. It really captures the narcissistic quality of Kefka and Trollface, with the ponytail, excessive make-up, and extravagant cape.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Fumaofthelake posted:

That loving Sned posted:

Same here. It really captures the narcissistic quality of Kefka and Trollface, with the ponytail, excessive make-up, and extravagant cape.

Funny you mention that he looks like Kefka - because I wasn't thinking about him at all. I was just going for a general feminine anime villain, but really I guess that's what Kefka is. I wanted him to have a bit of a "smile motif" going on so I was going to give him a smile on his cape, but it looked like it would get stuck in a door-way, so I gave him a smiling choker and put some "eyes" on his cape so it would look like it was smiling when you looked at him from the front. The hair was a late addition but I'm honestly really happy I went with it. I also wanted to make him dress as awkward as possible and to be generally unsettling.

I'm totally fine with drawing peeps until Lazy gets back and all, but has anyone been keeping tabs on the comic?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

scarycave posted:

I'm totally fine with drawing peeps until Lazy gets back and all, but has anyone been keeping tabs on the comic?

Yeah. He hasn't posted anything relevant in a while. Yesterday he said that he was "busy busy busy".

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

I was hoping lazerbot would finish the drat thing. I got all invested in the story and now I'm sitting here going "great the author went off the deep end and I'll never know what happens".

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
On a scale from "Elvis" to "JFK", how dead is this comic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Zymurgy posted:

I was hoping lazerbot would finish the drat thing. I got all invested in the story and now I'm sitting here going "great the author went off the deep end and I'll never know what happens".

Until lazerbot gives us a reason to believe otherwise, Tails Gets Gay is my canon canan ending to the saga.