Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The only alternative would be for everyone to go talk with him on Facebook, and I'll bet he has no idea why someone would choose to be on a forum instead of that. Except cowardice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
If only he'd kept his promise and never read this thread again. When the one getting "trolled" is the one actively trying to get in contact with the trolls (instead of the other way around like it should be), he has only himself to blame.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

He'd fit in fine in gbs these days.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

TGT Crew.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
I was reminded of that one guy in Lowtax's Video Game Abominations thread, thinking it could potentially work, but then again Lowtax threads are pretty anomalous.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Lazerbot fight me irl

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Move the thread to GBS, get Lazo an account, let the mayhem begin.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

zoomdog posted:

Lazerbot fight me irl

Lazerbot you can kick his rear end, do it man. Fight zoomdog.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

NextTime000 posted:

I was reminded of that one guy in Lowtax's Video Game Abominations thread, thinking it could potentially work, but then again Lowtax threads are pretty anomalous.

I'd love to hear more about this.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Georgia Peach posted:

tl;dr: SA is a pussy cave.

That is the worst description of SA I have ever read.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Hellsau posted:

Lazerbot you can kick his rear end, do it man. Fight zoomdog.

It's ok to back down if you're scared, you should be. *kisses biceps*

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

zoomdog posted:

It's ok to back down if you're scared, you should be. *kisses biceps*

poo poo lazyB dawg are you gonna take that from a goddamn dog? You gotta teach him a lesson in villains.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

scarycave posted:

I'd love to hear more about this.

Lowtax has been doing LP videos of terrible games. The guy who made some of the games noticed the LPs and made some videos in response. He now has an account an occasionally posts in the thread.

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Oh hey 50 new posts, must have been a new page --

-- Nope, just goons being smug

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I don't see that anywhere, sorry you must be lost!

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Lazy-B post the comics.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Clipperton posted:

I loving hate goons and can't wait until Lazerbot wipes them off the face of the planet

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

GulagDolls posted:

I loving hate goons and can't wait until Lazerbot wipes them off the face of the planet
Would be kinda cool if, when he continues the main comic, goons end up being some shadowy "TRUE SECRET BOSS" who are pulling the strings of the Troll King.

Then Tails does his soul bond and kills all goons, ending the story.
I'd be happy with that.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

JazzFlight posted:

Would be kinda cool if, when he continues the main comic, goons end up being some shadowy "TRUE SECRET BOSS" who are pulling the strings of the Troll King.

Then Tails does his soul bond and kills all goons, ending the story.
I'd be happy with that.

That would be a really good ending.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Clipperton posted:

Do you even know what smug means?

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Breadallelogram posted:

Woah man, no need to get all unreliable narrator on us!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Titty Hero posted:

I'd empty quote this.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Titty Hero posted:

Don't know how I missed this but its definitely the best option

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Breadallelogram posted:

Pretty sure all this self-congratulation over being so much better than some lunatic with an MSPaint webcomic would qualify, yeah.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Jackie D posted:

Don't know how I missed this but its definitely the best option
Not for nothing, but if this thread gets moved to GBS 1.3, it's getting gassed for good, guaranteed.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

JazzFlight posted:

Not for nothing, but if this thread gets moved to GBS 1.3, it's getting gassed for good, guaranteed.

That's because the thread isn't very good at the moment, but it might be good if it is released into the wild, where it can thrive.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Wasn't there a thread rule against stalking Lazerbot's FB? We should go back to that.

FlyinPingu posted:

I'm going to guess one of the reasons he's become so disdainful towards this thread is because all of the fan-works and whatnot stopped. We had stuff like the motion comics and tons of fanart being posted, but that well has long since dried up.

Yes, maybe we should.... WHERE'S MY loving MOTION COMIC JAZZFLIGHT I'M JONESIN HERE

eskimoform
Jun 22, 2013
I cannot tell why he thinks people are getting banned for defending him. I know a lot of what he has been going on about has been irrational but this seems to be something he just made up.

Lazer Bot posted:

lol the clock is ticking and soon it will run out.
Be afraid.

eskimoform fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jan 17, 2014

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Hello, Lazerbot! I hope you're having fun. :)

I wish you would go back to making your comic, though. The SA-slapfight going on is terribly boring to be honest. So please, chill your pill and shine your crazy diamond, and go back to making art instead of wasting your time reading this boring thread and responding to it. At the end of the day, when you reflect on what you've done, it feels a lot greater to be able to tell yourself "I've done great progress in my work" than "I picked pointless fights with a bunch of fat nerds".

So I am sincere when I ask you to please go back to drawing your comic, and have a good day. :)

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
LazerBro tries to explain the situation:

quote:

The reason Lazerbot is doing all of this is not for the reasons you or anyone else might think. It goes much further than that. Of course not everyone will like the comic, we never implied that-that was an issue. They have all rights to not like it for whatever reason they don't like it for. We never implied that we didn't understand the fact that people will make fun of things they don't understand or even the things that they do, in the sake of humor in the cost of others even. People will always do that regardless of what we do, that much is obvious. You're missing the point, though we haven't made the point clear just yet. They are a group of disgusting twisted people who can and in fact will be given their karma. And if we have to be the ones who does it, then so be it. Though that is only one of the reasons why we are doing it. Does this mean he has given up on his true fans and his work? No, They would win if he stops his work. They can't tame or control Lazerbot, this much needs to be established and i assure you that the point will be forced into their impulsive narrow little skulls. It's merely an obstacle for us to test our limitations as well. One we will indeed experiment with. If the fan choose to leave for whatever reasons then so be it. A true fan will stay and support him regardless of what he does with his hater/troll fans who want nothing more then to see his demise. Lazerbot is going to show them the difference in between what is real, and what their image on reality is. The storm is brewing so better stand aside, or you will be caught in it good Sir. And in case you thought that we replied aggressively to just anyone or everyone, think again. You stated an honest and real post, asking actual and reasonable questions. So we will return the favor until you give us a reason to be aggressive. Keep that in mind and you won't be any kind of target.

I still don't really understand what this means or why it matters so much. I wish he would just ignore people he doesn't like and just do his thing. He's really, REALLY focusing hard on this drama, and its turning into a real downer. The DeviantARt hacker didn't even get this much hate from him.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Why is he switching around between referring to himself in the third person and using "we?"

edit: Oh, LazerBro as in his brother. I read that as a nickname for Lazerbot.

Hamsterlady fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Jan 17, 2014

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

ToastyPotato posted:

LazerBro tries to explain the situation:

I still don't really understand what this means or why it matters so much. I wish he would just ignore people he doesn't like and just do his thing. He's really, REALLY focusing hard on this drama, and its turning into a real downer. The DeviantARt hacker didn't even get this much hate from him.

To be honest this whole exchange seems like a petty fight between elementary schoolers, he started civil and then here we started to being kind of condecending and everything snowballed from there. Can't everyone just ignore this whole thing and wait for a new comic to be made?

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

To be honest this whole exchange seems like a petty fight between elementary schoolers, he started civil and then here we started to being kind of condecending and everything snowballed from there. Can't everyone just ignore this whole thing and wait for a new comic to be made?

The thread was ignoring him for a while but then he kept posting about SA which made the thread start posting about him which made him start posting even more about SA. The best thing for this comic at this point might be for this thread to die, which is kind of unfortunate.

ToastyPotato fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jan 17, 2014

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Then where would I read the new pages? Im sure as hell not going on deviantart

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Jackie D posted:

Then where would I read the new pages? Im sure as hell not going on deviantart

Hence my ultimatum

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

The best (worst?) part about Codes and even Lazy's SoC style ramblings are that they clearly have never tried to engage this sort of material or discussion with other live human beings, so they're all like 'hmmmm yes, perhaps it is society that has turned you into the trolls, what could we possibly learn from them that we don't already know'.

When really that's about as deep as the usual 'I'm 20 and literally everyone else in the world sucks' syndrome.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Lazer Bot posted:

you seem to misunderstand one of the points, i am not doing this just because of what there saying about me, its the people before me, the people to come that those trolls and all infestations have in common, hurting and crushing dreams. and all people can do about it is ignore it. no lol not anymore, these people will endure there karma. i think they have done enough to people in many different situations where the time is passed ignoring them.
He's going to destroy SA :ohdear:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I just want more comics, Lazerbot! Spare me! SPARE ME!!!!

Impatient Skype JO
Nov 26, 2011

leave a sign ... something witchy

you posted:

your text here

Dark Souls posted:

imminent beating to a pulp
Which god do you have to worship to put an end to all the "Look at this retard, we don't even care about him:smug:" posts? And stop messaging him you idiots. It's tough working all weekend without being able to watch smoking emo dudes scoop out crocodile eyes like melon ballers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

The goons will look up and shout out "Save us", and lazerbot will look down and whisper "karma"