Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Coyote is the only correct choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Junk posted:

This comic deserves to have its own Mugen game.

Sounds like the start of an epic Goon Project ...

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I'd be surprised if most of the characters hadn't already been done in mugen, someone would just need to add the original characters like Rob and demaro.

Come to think of it, it would be awesome if some of the fanart in this thread was used for the backgrounds of special moves.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

A revelation (?) and a conclusion (guess who's back? Back again?)

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

YES

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Oh gently caress yeah

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
God, I love how loving :smug: Coyote is

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
YES YES YESYE S

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Finally, gently caress yes

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Cheeto Man doesn't strike me as someone who would really care if she were pregnant or not.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Holy poo poo I cannot tell you how unironically happy I am to see that smug coyote again

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Meanwhile, back to the present

This should be cool.

e: Lazerbot says he's taking a 2-3 week break from uploading to work on the next chapter

tiistai fucked around with this message at 02:13 on May 23, 2015

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Man, this new One-Punch Man reboot is fukkin' brutal.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
loving finally, Coyote is back. Kick his rear end, Coyote!

...well, I'd rather see Rob. But still.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it should switch back instantly

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

GulagDolls posted:

it should switch back instantly

"While we wait for the piss stick results, let's settle in for a nice, relaxing weed party."

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax
When Troll Face and Cheeto Man meet on the battlefield, the latter will find himself vulnerable to the harshest Word of Death.

"CHESTER"

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Calico Heart posted:

Cheeto Man doesn't strike me as someone who would really care if she were pregnant or not.

I dunno. From what we've seen Cheeto Man's really possessive of what's his. Its why he hasn't just had Tails killed yet, and why he's especially angry right now.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
No more MEAN WHILE

Just meanwhile...

Something precious has been lost.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Bee posted:

I dunno. From what we've seen Cheeto Man's really possessive of what's his. Its why he hasn't just had Tails killed yet, and why he's especially angry right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sba0SC5QZeI

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
The PRESENT? I forgot there was a flashback! Or was that a flashFORWARD? gently caress!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Good thing I'm not a neutral 'cause I'm hyped as gently caress at going back to these two

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

A Steampunk Gent posted:

It would be impossible to make because these characters do dramatic turns with new powers/moves faster than anything. You'd be finalizing Cheeto Man only to see new pages then find out you have to put in a Cheeto cube move and give him a palette swap with no shades and angry eyes. The project would be stuck until Lazerbot finishes which at this point looks to be roughly 2025.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Troll King wins every fight by saying the words of death.

Rey the Great
Dec 9, 2011

Calico Heart posted:

He needs a kid to keep his pimpin' going.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

SnowblindFatal posted:

Troll King wins every fight by saying the words of death.

If someone doesn't no-sell his words of death and completely chump him before this comic finishes I'll be genuinely surprised

TwoPair posted:

It would be impossible to make because these characters do dramatic turns with new powers/moves faster than anything. You'd be finalizing Cheeto Man only to see new pages then find out you have to put in a Cheeto cube move and give him a palette swap with no shades and angry eyes. The project would be stuck until Lazerbot finishes which at this point looks to be roughly 2025.

That's a good point. You know what would be a real epic goon project though? If someone did an voice acted video adaptation of the comic, that would just be insanely good

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
The pre-fight exchanges would be priceless!

Sonic: "There is no need for villains, friend"
Rob: "WHAT? I DON'T HAVE ANY EARS!"

Edit: Kermit: [three minute intro speech on the subject of patience]
Rob: "I DON'T HAVE ANY loving EARS!!"

Elmer should be a dual-character like Zelda/Sheik, only it's Elmer/Troll-Mask Elmer.

All the Neutral's attacks are variations of sending their corpse-puppets to attack.

:allears:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

A Steampunk Gent posted:

If someone doesn't no-sell his words of death and completely chump him before this comic finishes I'll be genuinely surprised

Rob, duh.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Literally Kermit posted:

The pre-fight exchanges would be priceless!

Sonic: "There is no need for villains, friend"
Rob: "WHAT? I DON'T HAVE ANY EARS!"

Edit: Kermit: [three minute intro speech on the subject of patience]
Rob: "I DON'T HAVE ANY loving EARS!!"

Elmer should be a dual-character like Zelda/Sheik, only it's Elmer/Troll-Mask Elmer.

All the Neutral's attacks are variations of sending their corpse-puppets to attack.

:allears:

I've always been partial to Mugen's Ronald McDonald.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFmSayhjOZQ

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

BiggerJ posted:

The PRESENT? I forgot there was a flashback! Or was that a flashFORWARD? gently caress!

The skies are back to being red, so I think we've gone back a few hours?

(I haven't really been paying attention to the sky color so I could be completely wrong.)

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.

horriblePencilist posted:

I've always been partial to Mugen's Ronald McDonald.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFmSayhjOZQ

That reminds me, has Col. Sanders made an appearance?

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

FadingChord posted:

The skies are back to being red, so I think we've gone back a few hours?

(I haven't really been paying attention to the sky color so I could be completely wrong.)

The Coyote-Demaro fight originally progressed to a certain point. Then the weed party was presented as a flashback because it started roughly around when the fight did.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
Words of Death should be like this slow-moving projectile. Instakill, but leaves him vulnerable for a long time.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

woodenchicken posted:

Words of Death should be like this slow-moving projectile. Instakill, but leaves him vulnerable for a long time.

Or rather kills every other character but Rob is immune, effectively acting as a counter.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Troll King is also an incredibly strong fighter too though. Rob is immune to his bullshit can can he win in a straight fight? I don't think so ...

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Three eye guy is some bullshit OC DO NOT STEAL so he's totally going to win this fight.

which is too bad because coyote deserves it more.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Troll King is also an incredibly strong fighter too though. Rob is immune to his bullshit can can he win in a straight fight? I don't think so ...

Yeah, he basically squeezed sonic's head off

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Three eye guy is some bullshit OC DO NOT STEAL so he's totally going to win this fight.

which is too bad because coyote deserves it more.

Don't forget he has that last resort skeleton-monster-in-alternate-dimension-that-eats-souls thing too

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Demaro is great don't knock Demaro

Also characters like Coyote are always going to get chumped sooner or later, if you're a supporting character and also a high-tier badass you're either going to get killed or beaten up really bad and taken out the fight before the curtains fall, it's shounen law

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nothing can defeat the skeleton monster