Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

So is Hello Kitty pregnant or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

Never thought I'd live to see this day. I can die happy now.

Also, Lazerbot will be doing the art for pages for a while starting with the next page. I don't know what's going to happen next either which is exciting

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.
holy poo poo

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

This is even better than killing him. loving owned bitch

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The best multi-year performance art since dril's big dogs tweet

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

hahaha

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Goddamn, it's over just like that. Perfect.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Lazerbot tells me he's almost done with the next page and that it will be finished today or within the next few days. Really looking forward to seeing what will finally happen now that the fight is over

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

coolbob posted:

Lazerbot tells me he's almost done with the next page and that it will be finished today or within the next few days. Really looking forward to seeing what will finally happen now that the fight is over
Coyote immediately gets into another 8-year fight with a different OC troll/neutral.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Mean while, Cheeto Man...

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

JazzFlight posted:

Coyote immediately gets into another 8-year fight with a different OC troll/neutral.

Nah. Instead they're gonna go back to the Rob and Hindo fight, which will finish in 2025

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Only five years? Slow down, lazerbot.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

JazzFlight posted:

The whole comic ends with Coyote pulling us through the screen and into his book.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Phlegmish posted:

Only five years? Slow down, lazerbot.

That fight also started in 2012 so it'd actually be 13 years

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

The return of the master. TGT is back for real baby

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

coolbob posted:

The return of the master. TGT is back for real baby

Lol, two panels in and he's already made a mistake giving Wile E. Coyote human feet.

I'm liking the pace, though, having Porky back for a chat instead of a full page of Coyote looking over to a mountain and just thinking is good. Cutting redundant panels would really bring TGT back to the glory days and frankly help him out from having to redraw the same thing over and over.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
"That was Satan's work" - Porky Pig.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

JazzFlight posted:

Lol, two panels in and he's already made a mistake giving Wile E. Coyote human feet.

I'm liking the pace, though, having Porky back for a chat instead of a full page of Coyote looking over to a mountain and just thinking is good. Cutting redundant panels would really bring TGT back to the glory days and frankly help him out from having to redraw the same thing over and over.

I think I mentioned this before but Lazerbot and his brother have said stuff about how they want to "cut the fat" and also don't want to make the fight scenes overly long in the future. Hopefully that plays out, it's looking good so far

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
A blessed day

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I thought Rob beat Hindo already?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
This seems like the last we saw them if I'm not mistaken http://www.tailsgetstrolled.org/ch17/pg3.html

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

tiistai posted:

This seems like the last we saw them if I'm not mistaken http://www.tailsgetstrolled.org/ch17/pg3.html

Correct

You can also see Rob's dragon and Hindo's "black lighting form" on the chapter 21 and 22 covers respectively but Lazerbot never got around to showing them in those chapters lol

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

a classic returns to this earth, god is great

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Thank you for keeping the fire going coolbob

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
god drat, that last panel is classic TGT.

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

I have to say, I appreciate the consistency between Lazerbot and all the different artists who drew the rest of this chapter, that they all remembered to draw Coyote's string-stitches on his neck/ears/back consistently. Pretty impressive coordination for TGT.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Googled Tails Gets Trolled on a whim earlier and oh my god I no idea this comic was still going. 6-7 years or so back, before I bought an account and the forums were free to read, i remember reading some of it in gbs

In a nutshell what’s happened to Tails since then? Is it now some sort of collab thing? Gosh I’m def gonna have to reread the whole story/this thread

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
last time i checked, tails trained with a bunch of copyrighted characters and might be pretty strong now. but also i may have forgotten something since it was many years ago.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Lube Enthusiast posted:

Googled Tails Gets Trolled on a whim earlier and oh my god I no idea this comic was still going. 6-7 years or so back, before I bought an account and the forums were free to read, i remember reading some of it in gbs

In a nutshell what’s happened to Tails since then? Is it now some sort of collab thing? Gosh I’m def gonna have to reread the whole story/this thread

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Lazy_Liberal posted:

last time i checked, tails trained with a bunch of copyrighted characters and might be pretty strong now. but also i may have forgotten something since it was many years ago.

There was an orgy

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

All of the above.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

While rereading the thread I saw this post, things mostly haven't changed since then aside from the Coyote vs. Demaro fight finishing and Rob vs. Hindo not being over (but will be soon presumably)

RobobTheGreat posted:

Since I just re-read the whole comic while organizing image files and converting them to PDF, I'll take a shot at summarizing the current state of affairs in the TGT universe:
  • The sky became red when Demaro's monster, the "guardian of the moon," first went outdoors. Wile E. Coyote has since unsummoned the monster with "ForesT ChAmBers." The Demaro vs. Coyote fight remains ongoing.
  • When we last saw Rob (the man with no ears) and Hindo (the electric troll), Rob had dealt a devastating blow to Hindo. The fight appears to be over, with Rob the victor.
  • Troll King is not present at the troll's stronghold. He and Travous (the little red bird), along with a few troll mooks, are somewhere in the wilderness, searching for the place where the Words of Death are learned. Troll King wants the man in the ice (a Dragonborn who once served him in the Middle Ages) to learn the Words of Death once he is revived.
  • Alex (the emo troll) has been secretly following Troll King and Travous. We learned of Alex's plans to learn the Words of Death himself, and betray Troll King and Trollface.
  • Elmer Fudd has eaten Eggman's brains and become a technological genius. At present, he is inside the troll fortress, and has taken control of Luigi's well-preserved corpse. His control over Bugs and Daffy is being held in check by Demaro's powers. According to Garry (Demaro's troll brother), Eggman's genius is so phenomenal that the trolls will not need the "third genius" (besides Heimerdinger and Eggman) to create their robot army and revive the man in the ice; but, only he (Garry) and Elmer Fudd understand the extent of Eggman's brilliance.
  • Trollface is inside the troll fortress. He has Elmer's gun, and used it to fatally shoot Sylvester. Tom became quite distraught at Sylvester's violent death. Since Tom is a Neutral, his body suffered some kind of physical punishment when he was unable to control his emotions (his lifespan "was shorten"?). Silver intervened with his telekinesis to prevent Tom from being shot as well. The confrontation between Silver and Trollface was inconclusive: Trollface appears to be aware of the effective range of Silver's powers, and escaped.
  • Pori is a double agent, being a member of the Defenders as well as being trusted by the trolls. He appears to have an agenda of his own. For one thing, we saw him bring a sample of Silver's DNA to some laboratory in a cave deep in the jungle. For another, acting on his own, he provided Mario with photographic proof that Shadow (a former troll) was the one who recruited Mario's parents into the trolls many years ago.
  • With the assistance of the Toads, Mario is developing a holy star--a power-up that imparts starman invincibility for an extended period of time. Bowser Jr., who is spying on Mario and the Toads, discovered that Mario is planning another confrontation with the trolls, and sent a goomba to report the situation to Bowser.
  • Shadow, Bowser, and the troll slaiyers have recruited some new members. Teemo has respawned, and is reunited with the slaiyers. Shadow has come up with a plan to use against Mario and/or the trolls. We do not know what his plan is, but the other slaiyers are quite impressed with it.
  • Tails has progressed in his training with the Defenders. Ronald McDonald, a master of illusions, at first refused to train Tails, but Pori persuaded him to cooperate. Ronald then attempted to kill Tails at the conclusion of their time together, but Cheetoh Man intervened. Pac-Man then directed Kermit to Intellect Bond with Ronald. The session between Kermit and Ronald, as well as the scene with Arthur's divinations, are full of ominous but quite vague foreshadowing.
  • Most recently, Knuckles, and later Amy, arrived at the Defenders' hideout, initiating a sequence of events so bizarre as to defy any concise summary. Suffice it to say that the motivations, loyalties, and veracities of Knuckles, Amy, and all the Defenders--especially Cheetoh Man, Hello Kitty, and Ronald--are now quite unclear.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

quote:

Elmer Fudd has eaten Eggman's brains and become a technological genius.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I'm pretty sure Amy was rotting in Cheeto Man's body dump after Knuckles gave her an STD

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
lol totally forgot about that little guy hitting the mountain and dying and just coming back like "i had another life."

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

coolbob posted:

While rereading the thread I saw this post, things mostly haven't changed since then aside from the Coyote vs. Demaro fight finishing and Rob vs. Hindo not being over (but will be soon presumably)

I posted a follow-up to that a while later:

RobobTheGreat posted:

The weed party + Amy backstory is the lowest point of TGT (so far), but you might want to check out the Amy backstory for the artwork. From a technical standpoint, it might be Lazerbot's finest.

Demaro's agenda is his own. On the last page of Chapter 9, he states that his goal is to become the most powerful satanist and kill all the Neutrals (including Coyote). The whole reason the fight broke out between him and his brother Garry (Chapter 11, page 17) was that Demaro wanted to kill Elmer Fudd and eat his brains to find out where the Neutrals' hideout is. But, Garry's first loyalty is to the trolls, and the trolls need Elmer Fudd because he has turned into a technological genius by having eaten Eggman's brains, and can therefore build the trolls their robot army, and revive the man in the ice (Chapter 12, page 18).

I posted a plot synopsis a while back, and it's mostly still accurate. Of note since then:
  • We now know that the Defenders are a front for Cheetoh Man's drug and prostitution empire, and that Cheetoh Man can keep the others in line because he has their loved ones held hostage. (It is still not clear whether the Defenders have always been controlled by Cheetoh Man, or whether Pac-Man's story of the group's origin is genuine, and Cheetoh Man later subverted the Defenders to his ends.)
  • Tails and Hello Kitty (Cheetoh Man's wife) had sex. Cheetoh Man now wants Tails dead.
  • Knuckles and Amy had sex.
  • Amy, who has been suicidally depressed since Sonic's death, agreed to become one of Cheetoh Man's prostitutes. Knuckles revealed his elaborate plot to infect Cheetoh Man with gonorrhea by inviting infected girls to the weed party. List of known or suspected gonorrhea cases: Rouge, Donkey Kong, Knuckles, Shadow, Hello Kitty, Tails, Tonya (Cheetoh Man's favorite whore), Cheetoh Man, Candy Kong, Jessie, Patti Mayonnaise, Spyro. Cheetoh Man is now also gunning for Knuckles.
  • Rouge, Amy, Jessie, Candy Kong, and Patti were murdered by Cheetoh Man.
  • As a desperate gamble to prevent Cheetoh Man from killing her, Hello Kitty told him she was pregnant.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

RobobTheGreat posted:

Rouge, Amy, Jessie, Candy Kong, and Patti were murdered by Cheetoh Man.

As a desperate gamble to prevent Cheetoh Man from killing her, Hello Kitty told him she was pregnant.

Plot developments that are dangerously cheesy!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I forgot how good knuckles Smart weed was

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

presented without comment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013