Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Sonic & friends get trolled: I hosed Boswer. I hosed Donkey Kong too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Up next:

maybe im going crazy but the frontal view of Mario feels oddly reminiscent of Kario to me. don't know if that's intentional on the artist or not

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Speaking of intentional, lol @ the Jojo walk

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I love this stupid comic

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

George H.W. oval office posted:

I love this stupid comic

same

samcarsten
Sep 13, 2022

by vyelkin
the troll conspiracy reaches far. princess peach, a troll?

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

SoggyWrist posted:

maybe im going crazy but the frontal view of Mario feels oddly reminiscent of Kario to me. don't know if that's intentional on the artist or not

Yes, I see the resemblance, too.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Well, speaking of Kario parallels...

loving Tony lol.

samcarsten posted:

the troll conspiracy reaches far. princess peach, a troll?

maybe Mushroom Kingdomites aren't as far from The Trolls as they think considering Mario's last words to Shadow were basically trolling him as he left, plus Peach's alliance and her basically trolling the gently caress out of Mario

edit: Next page :stare:

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Oct 14, 2022

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
While other things were happening....

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Oct 27, 2022

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

you missed these incredible pages

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

In Marvel Comics (recently, I believe), there was a story in which Bruce Banner tries to kill himself, but keeps stopping himself by turning into the Hulk, leading him to realize that the Hulk doesn't actually represent anger. I didn't find out what he does represent, but I have a feeling it's something that works very well here: survival instinct. The Hulk isn't mad. He just want to get out of bad situations and eat food.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Oct 30, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

The house of God squad lore continues

If anyone is wondering, Shimshomo mentioned the calls Alice made on the last page are her calling her dad, not the other way around. :(

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Nov 7, 2022

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
EAT CHEESE

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

here's the micah poster for any micah rat enthusiasts to maybe hang on their walls:

next page as well:

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
I had all these grand plans for shadows re-introduction, what a generational writer

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

back to tails

Figure I should share some of the feedback Shims/Lazerbot have given here as well, but incidentally, after some blowback on the Discord server about how this current chapter and chapter 25 were handled they're looking into doing some restructuring

Shimshomo posted:

Me and Lazerbot decided we were gonna rearrange the layout of chapter 29 and on.

Gonna change up the pattern to resemble the original TGT style and not Chapter 25 style.
I do enjoy working with so many different plot lines, but based on some of the reactions to this chapter it might be a bit overwhelming to constantly jump between different scenes from different plots. Even though yes they all will eventually merge together, that doesn't mean we must focus on all of them every chapter.

So I think moving forward i will arrange a more steady pattern for the scenes. Where it only focuses on a short number of plots per chapter. I want everyone's voice to feel valid and valued, So if you do have suggestions I'll gladly hear them.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

https://kotaku.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-lore-linkedin-job-hiring-canon-sega-1849753378

The boys might just be qualified for the job.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Believe it or not, I don't think Lazerbot is THAT big of a Sonic fan

Though Cybershell did say this

https://twitter.com/Cybershell/status/1589417736819871744

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Tails continues to be trolled by nature

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
didn't tails go through some intense training. why is he a useless baby

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Lazy_Liberal posted:

didn't tails go through some intense training. why is he a useless baby

coolbob fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Nov 21, 2022

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
good for miles. hope he eats all that meat

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

it's time for villains

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Nega the DarkHogge

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

A rematch 11 years in the making

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost
Oh yeah, Alex was responsible for the moment that might've looked gay to the viewers, wasn't he?

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Delphisage posted:

Oh yeah, Alex was responsible for the moment that might've looked gay to the viewers, wasn't he?

Yep!

Nunez posted:

Chapter 2 of 4: Trolls Attack

edit: the rematch will have to wait a little as the scene's moving to another (highly requested) gang

SoggyWrist fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Nov 26, 2022

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

new pages I keep forgetting to post

Incidentally today is also Lazerbot's birthday, happy bday to the lad

Delphisage
Jul 31, 2022

by the sex ghost

SoggyWrist posted:

Incidentally today is also Lazerbot's birthday, happy bday to the lad

Same birthday as me? God drat.

LOL at how Rob can read the lips of dragons, and how Coyote vs Demaro has gone on so long that the equally elongated Rob vs Hindo is being in-universe elongated by its effects.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

My friend has the exact same birthday as Lazerbot, both day and year.

Delphisage posted:

LOL at how Rob can read the lips of dragons

I think Embergram or Lazerbot said they communicate telepathically

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

The mainline troll fortress stuff is gonna be on hold for a bit because the artist behind these pages has gotten super ill recently. Hopefully he'll recover soon because his stuff is loving great

In the meantime, the alternate reality continues. Funny timing on Peach being introduced both in mainline and in the alternate reality pretty close to one another

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

"Unbitchable" sounds like something Elon Musk would call himself on Twitter, to which the replies would say that's why he can't get any bitches.

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

One more page until the end...

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

i can't wait to find out who that is

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

One more UAR page:

...and then the finale of Chapter 26.

I was kinda expecting a new character, but Sylvester's spirit was not someone I would have guessed. Hopefully this isn't the last we see of him :(

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Can we get a second set of coasters on the shop now?

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

merry christmas from tails gets trolled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

I can't tell whether that's Patches, Picard, or an OC next to Sonichu but I can't wait to see the present.