Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

squeegee posted:

Hitmen for Destiny is seriously awesome. I have so much better things to do, but I just can't stop reading it. It's loving endless too.

I know this isn't Hitmen for Destiny's thread but I've got to agree. I've been reading it all of today. The love-pentagram on the boat had me in stitches.

Did the comic have its own thread here at one point? I feel like I need to buy archives and read that thread to experience reactions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Hello everyone. I have been lurking your wonderful forums for a few weeks now, and have been a fan of the site for quite some time. However, it was this outstanding, fabulous comic that finally pushed me over the edge and made me get an account. There is so much to love not only about this comic, but your communities reaction to it.

At one o'clock in the morning I began a piece of simple fan art. It is now four, and I believe I've finished, but I'm afraid I can't post it at the minute due to account restrictions. If someone would be so kind as to share it I'd mightily appreciate it.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
try http://imgur.com/

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Ah, thank you. Alas, I couldn't upload the swf, so I apologise for resolution:

http://i.imgur.com/DiWuo.gif

Please take a gander as I put sleep and sanity on the line to bring you this expression of my love.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y
I just noticed that this is a banner ad on SA:

(it links to a Mass Effect 3 thread)

e: spoiler'd for safety

Mr. D Bewildering fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Mar 22, 2012

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Calico Heart posted:

Ah, thank you. Alas, I couldn't upload the swf, so I apologise for resolution:

http://i.imgur.com/DiWuo.gif

Please take a gander as I put sleep and sanity on the line to bring you this expression of my love.

I love how derpy Pacman looks. Nice work.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Am I the only person who's realized the irony of a crossover explicitly not occuring being a plot point? A crossover that would have been positively awful? I hope Lazerbot realizes how genuinely brilliant this page is.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Well you can bring people to life with seven emeralds and a kiss.

PalmTreeFun
Apr 25, 2010

*toot*

BiggerJ posted:

Am I the only person who's realized the irony of a crossover explicitly not occuring being a plot point? A crossover that would have been positively awful? I hope Lazerbot realizes how genuinely brilliant this page is.

That seems pretty self-aware in a sense now that you mention it.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Hey Tails, you've got a little....blue on you.

iron chic
Jul 1, 2010

Simmerl posted:

poo poo is about to go down!

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I find it interesting right after a comic about dragon balls, pac-man needed to "train". Unless "training" is more common than I realized.

Hellsau posted:

Hey Tails, you've got a little....blue on you.

I'm afraid he blue himself.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

FPzero posted:

I know this isn't Hitmen for Destiny's thread but I've got to agree. I've been reading it all of today. The love-pentagram on the boat had me in stitches.

Did the comic have its own thread here at one point? I feel like I need to buy archives and read that thread to experience reactions.

I clicked on the Hitmen for Destiny link that someone recently posted. I feel like it has much more of a prolonged, demented nightmare quality to it rather than psychotic-but-kind-of-fun like Lazerbot's stuff.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Cechmanek posted:

I find it interesting right after a comic about dragon balls, pac-man needed to "train". Unless "training" is more common than I realized.

I'm afraid he blue himself.

"training" is in drat near everything animu.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Defiance Industries posted:

"training" is in drat near everything animu.

I don't watch very much anime, so I wasn't sure if it was common or not.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Training apparently consists of standing in a field while sort of dirty with your arms slightly off to the side.

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.
Oh god, this just keeps getting better and better. I don't know poo poo about Sonic other than what horrors I gleaned from Sonichu (and David Gonterman's poo poo before that), so I avoided this thread for ages but I'm so glad I finally peeked.

When I got to the sad Pac-Man face after he realized there aren't any dragonballs, I literally went :neckbeard: This really is way more well-done than it has any right to be.

I forget, does anyone actually know that Sonic is dead yet? Is his corpse still just rotting in the sun? :ohdear:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Bonsai Superstar posted:

I forget, does anyone actually know that Sonic is dead yet? Is his corpse still just rotting in the sun? :ohdear:

It's oddly appropriate to imagine that all the dead thus far (that we haven't seen buried on camera) have just been left to rot where they lie. Alternately, maybe that's where Knuckles is now? He sent Tails to the water park so he wouldn't have to see him burying the messy remains from the Random Sonic Characters Vs. Troll King fight.

That said: why hasn't Vector gotten some medical attention already? Someone ripped out his loving eye!

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Screw medical attention, it's time for

I'm looking forward to this.
There are few characters I hate as much as Emo Fanfic the Future Hedgehog - but if anyone could write a worthwhile story with him, it is lazerbot.

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

Snooping as usual, I see.

nerdbot posted:

What's truly strange about this comic is just that there are some things that are absolutely hilarious by no intention of the author (the story between Bugs and Daffy is still by far the high point of the comic to me) but there are a lot of actual jokes that are completely intentional and still very funny ("I DON'T HAVE loving EARS") and it leaves me with this odd feeling where I like the comic both ironically and genuinely at the same time.
Agreed, this is one of the things that makes this so different (and better than) similar work in the genre. I think some folks are convinced the strip has to be a parody because of the jokes- with the incorrect assumption that a sincere work of fanfic couldn't have legitimately funny intentional gags. Lazerbot doesn't have traditional illustration or writing skills, but he's got humor and creativity in spades.

FrenchToasty posted:

thoughs eyes
Indeed.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Simmerl posted:

There are few characters I hate as much as Emo Fanfic the Future Hedgehog - but if anyone could write a worthwhile story with him, it is lazerbot.

He drew Silver, Fudd, and No Ears last chapter preview and none of them were in the chapter. I notice a habit of characters disappearing with no explanation. Silver said,"gently caress you shadow" in chapter 2 and hasn't been heard from since. I was kinda hoping Shadow simply murdered him offscreen.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Simmerl posted:

Is he gearing up to bring this infamous Tails transformation from the old Archie comic series?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
So I wanted to see that Tails picture better and...

...he's got a Sonic shadow???

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Rirse posted:

Is he gearing up to bring this infamous Tails transformation from the old Archie comic series?

I like how this is significantly worse than the comic we're all reading in this thread.

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."

Dewgy posted:

How the hell did I miss that? Nice catch dude.

Crunk Abortion
Mar 5, 2009

Young based lord and I look like JESUS

Trans-Angeles posted:

How the hell did I miss that? Nice catch dude.

^^^^Lazerbot dropping some Davinci Code caliber hidden meaning in there.

Now that the comic is back underway, and it turns out that Santa is real after all, what are the odds of a Micah Rat comeback? I can't believe more avatars haven't come out of THAT poo poo yet. I'd give my left nut for one of Man Vs Wild teaching you how to sleep in a hornets nest.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Dewgy posted:

This finally made me loose it and I laughed, laughed and laughed until my belly hurt

god bless you lazerbot

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

♪ Sing everybody "Deutsche Deutsche"
Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

Simmerl posted:

Did he get photoshop back? I didn't know you could to an effect like that blue thing in paint.

Also why did you guys have to link Hitmen for Destiny? I have to keep dragging myself away from reading more of it.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Starving Wolf posted:

I like how this is significantly worse than the comic we're all reading in this thread.

You missed out the panel where tails literally wags his rear end at the enemy. Dangerous stuff.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Simmerl posted:

Holy poo poo look at Tails' face. What could he possibly be looking at to justify that look of absolute horror?

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

Cechmanek posted:

He drew Silver, Fudd, and No Ears last chapter preview and none of them were in the chapter. I notice a habit of characters disappearing with no explanation. Silver said,"gently caress you shadow" in chapter 2 and hasn't been heard from since. I was kinda hoping Shadow simply murdered him offscreen.

No don't! Silver's cool, he can throw trucks at people with his mind (please don't take either of these suggestions).

Nunez
Feb 21, 2011

Simmerl posted:

He's never explained why Tails is wearing a black sweater in the title cover pages.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.

Nunez posted:

He's never explained why Tails is wearing a black sweater in the title cover pages.

Judging from Tails' bewildered expression, he doesn't know why he is wearing a black sweater and just noticed it for the first time.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

Nunez posted:

It's probably a robe since he just joined the defenders.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Nunez posted:

Oh weird. Pori and Tails are in their Defenders robes as early as the cover of Chapter 3. I never noticed. I guess he got ahead of himself.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

lazerbot posted:

coming soon
i might draw some fanart pictures my self

Wait, is he going to draw fanart of his own comic?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

That face of Tails is the most :stare: looking face I've ever seen illustrated.

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK
Did anyone else have conversations with their siblings/friends while growing up about the ULTIMATE COMIC WITH BLOOD AND VIOLENCE involving all of their favourite characters? Aside from the sex stuff and the trolls (the internet wasn't a big thing when I was ~10) this is pretty much it.

We all grew up, and gave up on this dream. But lazerbot didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

AN ANGRY MOTHER posted:

Did anyone else have conversations with their siblings/friends while growing up about the ULTIMATE COMIC WITH BLOOD AND VIOLENCE involving all of their favourite characters? Aside from the sex stuff and the trolls (the internet wasn't a big thing when I was ~10) this is pretty much it.

We all grew up, and gave up on this dream. But lazerbot didn't.

Now that you mention it, yeah, I think so.

Lazerbot has now gone from American Hero to Universal Soldier.