Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I love how things are escalating so fast now that Lazerbot is back! Long live Lazerbot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I love the Elmer in panel 6. Also, what is going on in those last 3? Is that the smoldering ruins of the Satanist / Christian battle? It's a bit confusing given the cut to midnight then back to daytime.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I love panel 10 Kermit and the last Kermit. I eagerly await tails response to that flood of words.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

The justen bever consert is still going on I see.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I wonder what happened to Ronald to make him so jumpy.

e: also, hoping for Dog the Bounty Hunter

spanky the dolphin fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Aug 6, 2012

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Nice update! Definitely a smoother experience.

I think the back/forward buttons down the bottom are an improvement but they seem almost too large now. I notice when I use the top-right drop down the reload icon in there is slightly smaller than the one down below, which seems up scaled to maybe 110 percent or so?

Not too keen on the plus icons to the left of the forums, but can't think of a solution really..

I could produce some more icons at some point if need be - a padlock for locked threads, a share icon and native some sort of solution for the forum plus thing - but my laptop broke last week so it won't be for a month or something probably.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I just replied and my post didn't show up... Quickly rewriting what I just typed out..

I think the bottom buttons are a tad too large now. If you look at the top right drop down reload icon the bottom one looks around 110 percent the size in comparison.

Not too keen on the plus symbols left of the forums. I'm up for making some new icons- a padlock for locked threads, a share icon, maybe a solution for the plus- but my laptop broke last week so it won't be for a month or so probably.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Manslaughter posted:

No I want to see twelve more pages of dragonborn shouting at lightning spiders.

I think I know what happens next.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

scarycave posted:

I'm sorry Spanky. :smith:

//Edit//

Let's show it instead.

S'alright! The fight would be more interesting if it were situated atop a head after all.

Glad you spotted the 'D', nerdbot!

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I don't know what the gently caress I was thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

ClownSyndrome posted:

I assume a version with this has been made

Hahaha, you read my mind: