Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

davidspackage posted:

Bacon's done a bunch of these that all toe a line between really intriguing and hang-in-your-bedroom-for-nightmares-forever. I think I had a similar reaction to the painting of the death of Ivan the Terrible's son that was parodized, I could not stop looking at that pair of haunted eyes. Amazing.

I wasn't the only one, huh? :stare: I tracked down and read a couple of Ivan's online biographies after that.

Lazorbot raises art awareness and appreciation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Luigi, you always were my favourite.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

They're gonna stick that troll's arm up on the wall of Toad Town Hall to lure in the real prize, the troll's mum.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

James Trickington posted:

I love that he doesn't "get" asterisk censorship.

I'm pretty sure he "gets" it just fine. That was the joke.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

NoneSuch posted:

You guys are worrying me, it's just a cheesy internet comic which isn't very good on any level. It's funny but the enjoyment comes from the terrible plot and art, there really isn't anything to ruin here. The more characters which get added the funnier it is. I just like seeing how he's going to draw each one and their inevitable backstabbing/death.

You are a bad person.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Everdraed posted:

After spending pretty much all day reading Hitmen for Destiny in its entirety, I'm just sort of blown away. From its nonchalant ultra-violence to the myriads of fantastic monsters that are all painstakingly explained and given intelligently-devised ecological backgrounds, it's a god damned mspaint masterpiece. The characters are brilliant, especially Lostclock and Vorte.

I spent way the gently caress too long reading about halfway through these all in one sitting. I linked an internet friend who was about to log off, and hours later he was still online doing the same drat thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

The Hitler burn had me actually laughing out loud. The perfect spelling actually makes me wonder if he got it from somewhere else.