Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Peter Chimaera Wept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

GyverMac posted:

He claimed that a black character from the green lantern comics was made into a wight[sic] person.

However it turned out that it was two different characters. :frogbon:

It's funny because there was a big story arc in the Green Lantern comics in which a big pile of dead people and superheroes were resurrected as wights, but the black Green Lantern was not one of them, or that sic would have been accurate.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Is Mario trying to do the Warp Whistle tune from SMB3?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I don't know if :psyduck: or :stare: is the appropriate reaction to this comic anymore. Probably both at the same time. Doug?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Great Green Auk posted:

Once again, click for huge.

This is quite possibly the manliest thing I have ever drawn :black101:

Luigi StarkMario, a.k.a. Iron Plumber. Amazing.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Backweb posted:

-Why was Kario named Kario and not some other generic Italian name like Giuseppe?

A portmanteau of "Kaizo Mario", the trolliest of Mario games :unsmigghh:

Archenteron fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Apr 23, 2012

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

So Elmer's a devil summoner, right? He's going to put his shotgun to his head and blow out a giant Persona or something next?
I have never played the SMT games I have no idea what exactly goes on in them but goddammit Elmer what the gently caress

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I'm bummed that Fudd didn't say "Wise fwom youw gwave" when he brought them back, but only slightly. Blood satan necromancy is perfectly fine.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Narmi posted:

I just noticed Sylvester has two bags. I assumed Tweety was in one, but who could be in the other? The old lady?

He has Tweety for aerial surveilance, so the other bag is probably Butch the Bulldog for muscle.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Kool-Aid man has Sharingan eyes. After reading this comic, I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Aramek posted:

"Wile E. Coyote. Genius." As he hands out his business cards. From the Chuck Jones cartoons where he talked and all that.

Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Was Tails just charging the spindash until his dark energies of ones chakra and such made him ramp it?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Jesus loving christ it's The McStand :stonk:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Schwarzwald posted:

Known uses of Satan String:
  • Animate the dead
  • Bind the living
  • Strangle your enemies
  • Swing from the ceiling like Spiderman
  • Totally kick-rear end yo-yo tricks (presumed)
  • Raise omnipresent thorned/poisonous vines up from the earth despite not being dead.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Mecha-Garry-Shiva! Mecha-Garry-Shiva! Mecha-Garry-Shiva! Mecha-Garry-Shiva!

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Looks like a Kirby Final Boss. Kinda O2-ish but gangly

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Cyrai posted:

Oh my god, this would be the best chapter. I can just picture them thinking they have the most brilliant ideas while Coyote just stares in utter smugness at their idiocy.

Do we have a Wile E. Coyote version of :smugdog: yet?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

scarycave posted:

Welp. I'm not sleepy anymore...:staredog:

Yeah, I nearly woke someone else up with my laughter. Random-rear end scruffy-looking fox on a chair is my new favorite character.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Aristobulus posted:

Oh my god. :stare:

This is like some deranged version of the coffee/tea scenes in Earthbound.

e - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lxu8nbARYQ (The cofee/tea scenes music)

I turned the Earthbound Coffee music on as soon as I saw the giant wall of text, set my mouse to very slowly start scrolling down, and :aaaaa:

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Did I just read a comic containing a troll council of Negaduck, Yo! Noid, Mr. Mxypzyk, Dr. Katz, Deathstroke, Beetlejuice, Roger, and Dr Zoom?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

I had to look for awhile for a Ronald sighting in that comic. He's still there watching. The payoff better be worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

HorseRenoir posted:

oh poo poo he's gone super satan

:pusheen: