Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Life is more than a series of ones and zeroes.
Doug being a TV character in-story raises so many questions. Is Tails a video game character? Does the Trix Rabbit advertise for a cereal he can never be allowed to taste? Lazerbot, you just rocked my entire worldview.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

I laughed for real at "dude i think shes talking about me".

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

You know what else doesn't have any loving ears?

Dragons.

Lazerbot continues to blow minds and warm hearts.

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

I think we all know who taught Rob the dragon language.

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Prof. Spectre posted:

did you know that even with seat belts
pople die all the time in car crashes? i
thought that was interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive Mohel
Nov 8, 2006

Just putting this out there: the most recent page of this comic called Tails Gets Trolled is a wordy dialog between a pierced bald man and a three-eyed guy in a cloak about Satanic necromancy.

We've come so far.

Wandering Knitter posted:

That looks...fun? :aaaaa:

I'm not used to a Sonic game looking fun. I guess I should go rent it sometime.

As much as the internet is still stuck on calling Sonic a bad series, Unleashed was okay if (big 'if') you could stand the Werehog stages, and Generations is just great in general. It's also the first worthwhile game to feature Silver in any capacity, the others being Sonic 2006 and those Sonic Rivals games for PSP and probably one of those Olympic games or something.

EDIT: Somehow forgot to mention Colors. Yes, it's good too, better than Unleashed.

Olive Mohel fucked around with this message at 19:20 on May 30, 2012