Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Some Other Guy posted:

Rabbit has become a metaphor for sweet, sweet smack.

I thought it looked more like Fudd wanted to gently caress Bugs, but did so in a decadent, almost disinterested way. Like Peter Stromare in 8mm sort of way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Don't ask me why I ended up doing this...

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

It's a follow-up to a post I made about thinking about Peter Stormare as Fudd.

See that I've failed :smith:

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Jet Set Jettison posted:

The poster for when this masterpiece gets adapted into a movie. Complete with large white text like every other movie poster recently.

Jet Set Jettison posted:

Robin Williams is clearly bugs.

Tom Cruise is clearly Tails, and Brad Pitt is Sonic.

Clive Owen as Shadow

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

I've been meaning to do a picture of Rob for awhile. I guess this is the best time to do so.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Nilbop posted:

He wasn't even blind in that one.

No, he was. That comment he makes to that one dude is to stymie him by looking into his weird, hosed-up eyes.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Nilbop posted:

At the end doesn't he open his eyes and be all "Welp job's done might as well walk out of town WHOOPS I tripped on a rock, even with my eyes open I guess I can't see everything!"

I always thought that was just a joke, but apparently Wikipedia kinda confirms this interpretation. I guess it makes sense with all the twists and deviations from tropes that the film takes.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Haha.

Shadows going to make Knuckles clean up what's left of Teemo off the mountain.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Radiapathy posted:

Just this.

Can someone repost this? All I'm getting is a "image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available".

\/\/\/ Thanks!

Young Freud fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Apr 4, 2012

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Holy poo poo, her face landed on the grill.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Zoinker posted:

Heck! I can sort of understand Batman not killing him, but the fact that no one else has boggles me, considering the untold number of people he should realistically have royally pissed off. A Batman concept I would like to see would involve the Joker simply being gunned down by a relative of one of his random victims, just some nobody with a gun and a grudge, and the rest of the story would then explore the aftermath of that.

I've always want to see Joker get caught in Texas, chuckling how he'll get put into a low-security mental hospital where he can make his escape. Then someone informs him that Texas doesn't do poo poo like that :clint: and he's going to Huntsville where he'll end up getting a needle in his arm and the Joker's smile turns into a droopy frown.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Schwarzwald posted:

Jesus, that's one dick too many.

Not for the women who love him.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

I say that Mario dies, but fucks the the Troll King badly enough that he gets more bionics and becomes some sort of Darth Vader Troll.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

I hope someone saves Mario :ohdear:

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Awesome. Mario lives to see another day. Well, figuratively speaking.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Goddamnit, I'm on the edge of my seat right now, waiting for the next update. Is Fudd going to get shot for waking up in the middle of a home invasion? Is he going to blow these three trolls away like they were nothing? Is there going to be some sort of Tarantino/Woo-style standoff?

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Young Freud posted:

Goddamnit, I'm on the edge of my seat right now, waiting for the next update. Is Fudd going to get shot for waking up in the middle of a home invasion? Is he going to blow these three trolls away like they were nothing? Is there going to be some sort of Tarantino/Woo-style standoff?

Calico Heart posted:

:tviv:

HOLY poo poo. WHAT THE gently caress!

I was not expecting any of this! :psyboom:

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Zombie Bugs and Daffy are going to eat those trolls, aren't they?

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

nerdbot posted:

No way, man. Pal is too badass. Look at him.

This is one dog who won't go down without a fight.

I wish I could tell you that Pal fought the good fight, and the Trolls let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but Lazerbot's is no fairy-tale world.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Prof. Spectre posted:

did you know that even with seat belts
pople die all the time in car crashes? i
thought that was interesting

Goddamn, that's like some Tyler Durden dialogue right there. This with Porky getting drunk makes me think that Porky's going to end up in a plastic bag as a zombie.

BTW, I'm a bit fond of this panel...

:ughh:

BTW, I love this panel so much that I made this an avatar...

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Backweb posted:

/\/\/\ I can also see Bill and Boomhauer doing to Bobby/Connie/Joseph what those two random trolls did to tails on the first page. Though Bill could also be a potential victim.

Well, in TGT, Bill's job as a barber for the Army would turn out to be the same as Steven Seagal's job as a "chef" for the Navy in Under Siege. Meaning, there would be the Ironside's flashback theme, and then he'd turn into some berserk, remorseless killing machine.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

Hahaha he's clearly been reading the Something Awful dot com forums at any rate

Yeah, when I saw "gently cares(s)", I knew that was an SA reference.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

ZuljinRaynor posted:

I love this. They got so drunk and wasted that they are going to become satanic cultists.

Catnip's a gateway drug. A gateway into awesomeness.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

23 Flavors posted:

The chick who stole his car keys also had the drunk flush, an accident could still be coming.

Oh, God, Porky gets necromancer powers and raises her back from the dead.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

nexus6 posted:

MUGEN was what inspired me to make that. You can probably already find ready-made characters for all the licensed characters, especially the sonic ones.

What's the fun in that? We need more amorphous Batman and shifting Sonic sprites to truly match the fever dream that is TGT.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Tacostein posted:

Yes... and now there will be blood.

Finally, my childhood wish will be satisfied. I can not wait until the next comic because I've been waiting for Tom to get Jerry with no consequences.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Haha, victory at last.

Is Tom hanging from the room when he makes that statement about "satanic powers"?

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

NTT posted:

Got bored, have a gif.

loving glorious. There needs to be a follow up (or longer form) with Jarry puking his guts out.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

davidspackage posted:

I don't think there's been a single disappointing update to this comic.

Hey, now, there were some people upset about the length of the Mario-Troll King fight.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Myrdhale posted:

Weren't Itchy and Scratchy from simpsons' fame a satire on the retardedly violent and psychopathic interactions of the Cat/Mouse Duo currently being discussed?

Yes, including the fact that Scratchy just wants to live his life while Itchy violently intrudes at every opportunity.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

I love Tom playing with his new power. His expression is priceless.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

E the Shaggy posted:

Apparently when Porky gets super pissed, it cures his stuttering.

Kinda like Harvey Keitel. He went into acting in these intense roles mostly because he had a problem with stuttering in real life.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Girafro posted:

Now that I've caught my breath, that was goddamn hilarious... Holy poo poo. I did not see that coming at all. Porky just can't catch a goddamn break :smith:

poo poo, and I noticed the bullet left his kid's head, the shooter is gonna get all three in one shot?

Goddamn, I hope not. I want Porky to come out of this missing an eye or sporting a wicked scar and become Porky Feral Pig.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Nilbop posted:

How in the gently caress does at least one character in every scene know absolutely everything about every crazy new thing that happens?

Tom and Fudd are bleeding from the nose and mouth! Oh well their life was shorten.
There's weird signs on my hands and ghost-string on my fingers! Oh well obviously I can raise and control corpses and make the strings invisible if I want to.

I'm pretty sure Wiley got the infodump offscreen from the Satanist. If I recall, Wiley accidentally used his power when cooking, so he ran back to the site of the ceremony to find out what's up. That's where he found out about the necromancy, the Christian-Satanist war, and probably this new fact.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Pigbuster posted:

On the subject of Rouge, a goon called StevenM made a couple redesigns of Rouge a while ago and they're hella rad.

I'm kinda mad that these aren't the actual designs, since they're leaps and bounds better. They actually make her look like a master thief, for one.

I kinda like the center one ("2"). The tuff of hair gives her a feminine look without resorting to huge rear end tittays and the cape or cloak spells out "thief" better.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Knuckles quoting Afroman :350: is the best.

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

hhahah
ahahah
ahahha
i dont
even
know
what
the
gently caress
you
said

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Non-EuclideanCat posted:

So coprophilia is a poo poo fetish, zoophilia is an animal fetish, necrophilia is a dead people fetish, is there a -philia for a licking bullet holes fetish?

Ballistivulneraphilia?

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

Prof. Spectre posted:

Had to change the text layout a little bit to keep it readable at that size. I hope TGT purists won't get offended.

It really needs "My plan was to get high and I did" after the Shadow frame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 25, 2006

TwoPair posted:

But the copyright infringement is half the fun! A bunch of Looney Tunes characters having satanic powers is hilarious because they are Looney Tunes. So clearly the solution is for Lazerbot, and the presidents of... everything... to just meet up and smoke out. (In my head, I imagine that this process is how Disney got to use like, every video game character in Wreck-It Ralph.)

If Seth Green can get 5 seasons of pulling the same thing with Robot Chicken and Cartoon Network legal department being okay with it, I don't see how Lazerbot could get in trouble.