Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I love how Chester Cheetah is called "Cheeto Man" when he isn't even a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

ive found
Survivors

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

ArfJason posted:

Hey guys remember when I said I would work on something? gently caress no you don't.
well, I would've finished this a bit earlier hadn't it been for surprise visitors.

ENJOY: http://youtu.be/OdLx_EYYlfo

(SERIOUSLY DO CLICK IT, it took me a lot more than I want to admit).
I tried to replicate Lazerbot's shading while using the NES color palette. It was hard!
(also if anyone wants any of the robot master portraits just say so)

I love how sadistic CLOWN MAN looks.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I find it interesting right after a comic about dragon balls, pac-man needed to "train". Unless "training" is more common than I realized.

Hellsau posted:

Hey Tails, you've got a little....blue on you.

I'm afraid he blue himself.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Defiance Industries posted:

"training" is in drat near everything animu.

I don't watch very much anime, so I wasn't sure if it was common or not.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Simmerl posted:

Screw medical attention, it's time for

I'm looking forward to this.
There are few characters I hate as much as Emo Fanfic the Future Hedgehog - but if anyone could write a worthwhile story with him, it is lazerbot.

He drew Silver, Fudd, and No Ears last chapter preview and none of them were in the chapter. I notice a habit of characters disappearing with no explanation. Silver said,"gently caress you shadow" in chapter 2 and hasn't been heard from since. I was kinda hoping Shadow simply murdered him offscreen.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

lazerbot posted:

coming soon
i might draw some fanart pictures my self

Wait, is he going to draw fanart of his own comic?

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Entry wounds can be relatively clean, exit wounds though...not so much.

Keep in mind Bugs was shot in the back of the head.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I love the fact that Elmer is dragging around the rotting corpses of Bugs and Daffy for no reason.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Megadace posted:

I'm not gunna lie, I feel like Lazerbot is becoming a bit too self-aware of his comic, I don't know if he's taking it serious anymore.

That Elmer Fudd panel rose some red flags.

Fudd has always been drawn extremely stupid by lazorbot, although not drooly stupid as he appears now. It reminds me of how it seems the stupid character in any fiction seems to get dumber as the story goes on.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

New page:

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

"your too pussy" is my new favorite line.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I keep thinking that Rob is the one saying, "i got one word for you virgin".

"how did you get so good at trolling my brother?"

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Simmerl posted:

eat dick

man hes cool

This comic has far exceeded my expectations. I thought this was going to be a typical fan-comic where either his own character or another lesser character takes the mantle of the main character and he's super awesome and infallible. For a while I was certain Shadow was going to be this character, but now he's clearly buried Shadow on this page. Now it's building to something epic with an ensemble cast instead of Shadow and Friends.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

she so wants my shot
gun inside of her

WHAT!!!?

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Silver asks an important question in this page:

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Sudoku posted:

I can't even begin to guess how long this comic has left in it. It FEELS like we're approaching an ending, but there's enough characters being introduced/have yet to have any development that I have to think otherwise.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were at least two more chapters after this one. One centered around Tails training and the other being the final showdown.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Starving Wolf posted:

When asked, I believe I remember the 'bot saying he has 10 chapters planned (he originally wrote 12, and then corrected himself).

If there are four more chapters after this one, there must be some incredible twists coming up.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Well, I found this on deviantart:

I want to hear Aramek's wonderful voice do this exchange.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Baronjutter posted:

Wait what... did I miss sonic coming back to life or is this some sort of FAN ART???

Fan art.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I love Tails face when he says:

and no one likes you!
leave with it!!

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Oh god, I made the Matrix noises in my mind while reading this page.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

New page:

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Bonaventure posted:

Everyone a few pages back who was saying they were sure this comic was nearing the end have no concept of proper story pacing. Lazerbot does. I'm glad my faith in Lazerbot will be vindicated.

I worry about how much stuff he's going to add. With too many subplots he would either have to jump around constantly or ignore subplots for long periods of time. Sliver's team hadn't appeared in a three chapter stretch already. If he's going to add more subplots, he needs to merge some together.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

total agreement posted:

You guys worry too much. So what if some characters don't appear for a while? It just makes their comeback much better. The reveal of Rob's dragon powers wouldn't be as epic if he was around constantly in the previous chapters.

When characters disappear for a while I ask "What were they doing? Where were they?" The problem can be solved easily by dedicating a few panels or a page to them. I'm not saying they should be around constantly, I'm saying they should be given reminders they exist. Also I do care about this comic way too much.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

There is a really easy way to solve character subplots, you kill said characters.:getin:

I guess we could use another Charge of the Light Brigade.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

JazzFlight posted:

I did a new song (for Chapter 2)

The Troll Slaiyers

Oh God, just shut up and take my money. You deserve it.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

A couple of things don't make sense (eg how they got a picture of Sliver with his mask on), but I don't care.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

My favorite panel from the past few pages:

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

FrenchToasty posted:

Until this comic I never realized that Sonic character's mouths only occupy a tiny section of the side of their faces. They also smirk constantly.

What bugs me is how their mouths are almost never open during dialog. It's like they're communicating telepathically or just humming their lines.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

FrenchToasty posted:

I am dying of laughter. Good job.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Oh God the coke under Kario's nose and a syringe in his hair.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I love how in one panel Kario says that they can't be his son's and in the next he refers to his son's as their brother's. The third panel just kills me.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I was hoping that Mario would explain that his initial meeting with Shadow that he played dumb, otherwise it's continuity error.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

That DICK! posted:

The material is too smart to talk down to its audience. He doesn't need to hit you over the head with these things, there's a subtle nuance to it.

I can't help it, it just feels like a loose end to me. God help me I care way too much about this comic.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I loved the ending to the Sonic comic.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

total agreement posted:

Enough bullshit, here's more lazerbot:

I've been avoiding wanting to get a TGT avatar, but if I got the "pick a better suit" panel and the last two panels turned into an animated gif that would work as an avatar, I would have to strongly consider buying it.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Paperio posted:

Like this?

It's pretty close to what I want, but I think I might try to do it myself.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

JazzFlight posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akPZ5p8UTUk
Tadaaaaaa~~~! Chapter 2, Part 2!
This time, with music from Naruto, Bleach, and American DBZ! It's so dramatic now.

I'm probably gonna go back and add music to the previous videos and re-upload them when I get a chance, too.

Oh my god, I was cracking up at the Fudd reveal.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

The MSJ posted:

Get ready. It's look like the next chapter will see the return of our favourites.

Come on Lazorbot, I must know what the neutral is possessing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Am I the only person who loves the
mean
while

Every time I see it I read it in the voice from the Super Friends.