Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
I get the feeling there are probably people sending Lazey messages, or posting to him, pretending to be goons and he doesn't know they aren't goons. Or he just assumes anyone trolling him or trying to troll him, is a goon even if they aren't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

I'm really, really curious to see how few people in the montage are actually goons.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Lazer can you please go back to making funny comics instead of screaming at us

I'm legit confused why he thinks goons hate him and are trying to ruin him or something. I like his comic and just want him to keep making it but these derails keep happening.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Mediocrity Goggles posted:

You know, I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and ask... What if someone just gave him an SA account?

Sure, I do recall the consensus in this thread a long time ago that this would be a bad idea, and it was agreed that this would only end in the worst way possible, but look where we are now. Is this any better than the worst case we had in mind when it was dismissed? It is highly unfortunate that LB has taken light criticisms, disagreements, and perhaps some ambiguously worded compliments as personal attacks, and also condemns us over a mechanic of the forums none of us in this thread have any control over, leading to a situation no better than if he managed to get himself banned off the forums to begin with.

Basically, if someone were to offer the keys to, or at the very least a looking glass into our so-called "cave" to make one last attempt to restore reasonable communication and keep the comic itself, the thing we all came here for, on track. That or it could be received poorly and we would reach a conclusion not unlike the one we're already headed towards.

Just something to think about, I guess.

It's a nice thought but when he gets banned for his style of posting, it'd set him off even worse. I think it could have good results if he could somehow avoid getting banned, but...

he'd get banned

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

censorecensoredcensoredcensored

Lazy's Sonic is just totally into Amy from the start or Amy is just making poo poo up

considering "I WANNA SAVE MYSELF AND HE WAS COOL W/ IT" with "I'm so mad I'm gonna go have sex with my gf so I won't be so mad"

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

I can't tell if that robot she gets placed into is actually from a Sonic game or if he made it up.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

I really do not believe this is going towards a rape. Even an attempted rape.

This is Tails Gets Trolled, not Game of Thrones. Also Lazer is at least sortof consistent and Eggman hasn't been portrayed as the rape-y type. Some of the trolls, yeah, but not him.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Is still possible for Sonic to never knew about that. All things considered, the issue was handled well but am I the only one who feels like Sonic, Amy and Eggman did a 360° turn between the start of the comic and now? They can hardly be considered the same characters.

Yeah, honestly this is my problem with it. Eggman in the flashback is a darker, more grim version of Eggman in official canon. Eggman when we saw him? Was a misunderstood character. Eggman raping her just doesn't mesh with the character we were shown.

Also Tails and Knuckles reaction in the last panel is pretty perfect.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Oh god this is perfect.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Fudd has the memories of all of those rapes. Well.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Holy poo poo that - I would never have expected that kind of a callback. Oh my god.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Ballz posted:

Yeah I'm getting some major Red Wedding vibes here. :ohdear:

I SWEAR this thing goes in phases of mimicking whatever LB is most recently into. And he's totally on the hype train for GoT.

As such, this is now Game of Trolls

also something a friend made after seeing this panel

http://eidobunny.deviantart.com/art/Devious-Amy-460699560

Think the TWIST is really going to be that Ronald was possessing her and a lot of that story was a lie? Or maybe just the end with her kissing Tails was Ronald possessing her. I don't even fuckin' know.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Did Amy and Knuckles just take Tails' robe

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

I'm honestly curious to see how the fairy fucks those wishes up.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

It's DBZ for girls is generally how I heard it.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

This does not feel even slightly different than TGT.
He could have passed this off as a new chapter of TGT easy.

That's not a complaint.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

So where the gently caress did Link go anyway.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

I don't really like this because it kindof destroys the chill personality and relationship Knuckles and Cheetoman had. Like now Cheetoman is screaming at him and trying to kill Knuckles like they never respected eachother.

And Knuckles is the same character that loving infiltrated and smoked up trolls and poo poo. They're the two biggest weedsmokers in the comic and it's kindof part of their personality.

I feel like this whole part is like...LB is really into Breaking Bad or something. And originally writing the party arc he was just introduced to weed and really went overboard with a chill, fun arc. And before that it was Game of Thrones or something.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

guys why has no one posted this

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

holy poo poo

these pages keep coming out of fuckin nowhere

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Literally Kermit posted:

He forgot to draw the crayon eye the last two panels... or does it symbolize THAT HE IS FINALLY LOOKING WITHIN.

Nah, probably forgot, but this poo poo is great to see updating again!

No he didn't. That's his past self also doing some soul searching reflecting.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

lmfao after all this build up Demaro gets his poo poo pushed in by trolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

honestly, i'm shocked to even see demaro and coyote fighting again. Just kinda seemed like this was gonna be random trolls forever.