Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

There is absolutely no good way to explain this story to anyone who doesn't understand the true depths of the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

FPzero posted:

I know this isn't Hitmen for Destiny's thread but I've got to agree. I've been reading it all of today. The love-pentagram on the boat had me in stitches.

Did the comic have its own thread here at one point? I feel like I need to buy archives and read that thread to experience reactions.

I clicked on the Hitmen for Destiny link that someone recently posted. I feel like it has much more of a prolonged, demented nightmare quality to it rather than psychotic-but-kind-of-fun like Lazerbot's stuff.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I've never read a web comic before this page because I always thought it was for weird internet people. I have now read all of Hitmen for Destiny and anxiously await new pages for this comic every day. Did I just get lucky with these two or are there actually a lot of fun web comics?

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Can I call dibs on the box of Mario saying "all over your face"? Also, can someone please size it to appropriate avatar size for me because I am a cripple?

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

JazzFlight posted:

I think this should work pretty well. Enjoy!
I'm also hoping that Waluigi and/or Wario show up and save Mario at the last minute.

Thanks!

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Gaseous Snake posted:

Who in the group wears blue pants and green boots?

I'm hoping it's just Captain Falcon wearing completely wrong clothing.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

The amount of avatar-worthy Rob frames is maddening.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I love watching everyone's avatars slowly turning to TGT as time goes by.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

nexus6 posted:

Does anybody regret grabbing a TGT avatar too soon? They keep getting better.

I'm happy with mine for now, but there are SO many great Rob panels.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

There really is nothing better than coming on to the forums, reading a new Lazerbot strip, doing something else for an hour, then coming back to find ANOTHER NEW LAZERBOT STRIP!

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

This frame loving rules. I don't even have anything to compare Porky's face to.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Has anyone else completely forgot about Sonic, Hulk, and the whole first 20 characters?

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I'm somewhat retarded and have no idea how to go about buying the TGT tag. Can someone please explain it in terms that would satisfy a 9 year old?

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

It's so hard not to check this thread for a week but it's so great to have like 4 new strips of madness waiting for you when you finally give in.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Non-EuclideanCat posted:

I read it as Shadow's famous line from his game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_NIw5lWQrw

The comments on that video are awesome. I wish I knew what that video (or video game?) even was so I would be able to understand more references to anything other than the original Sega games.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Almost Smart posted:

I kind of wish I had the disposable income to change my avatar and distance myself from this comic, because it's become poo poo-stained balls awful. This never-ending retarded game of back and forth isn't even enjoyable or entertaining on an ironic level. It's just tedious.

It's...five dollars.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I've never read a webcomic before TGT and I don't think I ever will again once it is over. Nothing will be able to compare.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

FPzero posted:

Hitmen for Destiny was pretty great and was even linked earlier in this thread.

http://www.webcomicsnation.com/thorsby/destiny/series.php

Hitmen for Destiny Rules. It's so bizarre to me that I can actually end up caring about those characters.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

The description of the fan art contest says to post the picture to the note on Facebook, but I don't seem to see an option for that. I also am not seeing the awesome picture a few posts above. I am missing something obvious or is this part of the Lazerbot madness?

Basically...I want to make fanart, but I want to be able to post it. This loving comic is turning me into an internet person.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Rather Dashing posted:

You're a member of Something Awful.

Fair point. I just never thought it would come to this.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

After that last page, I am starting to think Lazerbot was able to draw this well from the beginning, but has been slowly baiting us. This is ridiculous.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I really wish the "Rob...no :(" caption wasn't there. Kind of fucks the whole thing up before you even read it.

e - Also, there is no way is he really dead. That was way too easy.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I was just going from random video to random video on YouTube and "Tails Gets Trolled Season 1 Intro (OFFICAL) was recommended to me. What is the world coming to?

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I don't know why this made me laugh so loving hard.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I was pretty excited to see there were some new posts since I last checked. Then I checked them. What the gently caress is wrong with some of you people? If you aren't at least in this to see what happens to Rob you can get the hell outta here.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Coach Sport posted:

Okay E and I are on totally opposite sides of the keyboard and I'm pretty sure I've seen "sprint" spelled correctly in this comic in the past. He's got to be doing it on purpose at this point.

Or perhaps... he was doing it on purpose all along. I'm on to you, lazerbot :colbert:

True. But, you are not considering the fact that he just can't loving spell.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

This might be the first time in my life that I am actually disappointed in the outcome of something on the internet. I feel like it is some fruitless rite of passage.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

skipThings posted:

I think that would be for the best, just let him rant at tumblr, facebook, ED and whoever, but we "could" actually try to be adults about this and just leave it be.

How about that ?

Actual adults don't do webcomics and Facebook drama with semi-autistic strangers. We are here for the show and the show must continue.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

The only thing worse than his personal comments are the people commenting who are relentlessly trying to gain his approval. Also, it's really hard to stop myself from Facebook trolling the the master of trolls.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I honestly think that I have attached more emotion to this comic than most things in my life over the past year. I started confused (never read a webcomic before), then became intrigued by the pure ignorance of it all, then would get legitimately anxious for a new page to come out (maybe around the time Hulk was still relevant?), then bored with fight scenes, then confused again (homosexuals are bad, etc), then annoyed by LB's 13 year old-ish attitude, and now content in watching for new pages while also understanding that he is a douchey kid who thought he was famous for a few months.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Well if you're gonna remove everything else I said that infers satire...

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I don't think anything is weird to say at this point.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Uh, guys, I know this is an "Internet comedy forum" and all, but I've gotta speak up that I've been a bit uncomfortable with the Hitler Gets Jewed stuff, seeing as it likens Jews to Internet trolls who are violently killed. By actively doing that, doesn't it sorta make us worse than LazyB who is just violently ignorant-homophobic?

No. Move along.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I have this thread favorited right next to a thread that had 105 new posts and I go so excited for about half a second.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

We must ask ourselves if he really got better at drawing or if he just spent 7 months on the same couple panels so they look really good compared to the other poo poo that we all laughed at?

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Danzou posted:

Lazerbot sure is a lovely person that we hate.

Seriously, let's cut the kid some slack; start a fresh slate with this new continuance.

Sorry man, I thought everyone on this comedy site would have assumed that I was just joshin' (which is what I was doing). Let the slack cutting begin.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

So did pretty much everyone delete their TrollSlaiyers tag?

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

I was under the impression that Cheeto Man just had a bunch of girls on his call list and he called them "hos" not that he was literally a violent pimp. Why the gently caress have I been reading this for 2 years? Also, are any of you people in the Facebook SA group? I made a TGT reference and no one got it and I felt ashamed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

woodenchicken posted:

Look the bills aren't finna pay themselves.

I hate that finna is a thing now.