Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Or is it Sputnik posted:

I refuse to believe that this is real. There is no way someone can misspell "coincidence" as "quintessence" (around when Tails meets the defenders).

It's us, we were the ones getting trolled :negative:

He plugged it in to spell check, and whatever it was he typed up was corrected to quintessence rather than coincidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

"I'm so mad. im gonna have sex with my girl friend so i wont be so mad" is my favorite.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Have a normal party and maybe talk about Tails Gets Trolled for 5 minutes or so while you eat dinner before changing the subject to normal stuff.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

nerdbot posted:

"wild tempes 7"

Oh man, I called it!

Looks like someone forgot his smart weed.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Slowpoke Rodriguez posted:

I think I'm starting to understand what Lazerbot is. He's not a 20-year old autistic, he's not a 12-year old (yeah I know we figured that out early on in the thread). Lazerbot is a shaman. If this were a few thousand years ago he'd be casting out demons and doing rain dances. Instead we get Tails gets Trolled, thus vindicating all human civilization and technology. Luddites lose.

you just sound like a huge tgt nerd right now lol

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Militree posted:

Can't say I saw that coming. Farewell, sweet prince.

So are both Garry and Demaro dead?

I hope Demaro is dead, or that he is now just always that giant demon thing, or there is SOME kind of consequence to him calling a crazy killing machine, or else that whole giant fight scene was pretty much useless. If he can call the demon without consequence, he should have done it in the beginning instead of loving around with pigs and vines and poo poo.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

scarycave posted:

Looks like my power came back just in time for the fight.
Shits about to get real.:allears:

Is it just me or is LazyB's coyote 100x better than the original? I can't help but hearing all his lines being read by Hannibal Lecture.

//Edit//
Demaro is a replicant.

Yeah man Lazerbot's dialogue for Coyote is way better than the dialogue he used to have in the Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner cartoons.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Having a semi-blank slate for lazerbot to build on is way preferable to some dumb SA meme or a too-clever goon trying to out-lazerbot the master. I'd never heard of this person before Febreeze posted him, but I'm glad he won.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

simplefish posted:

Pazuzu, are you being sarcastic? I mean, I've seen you post in many other places and it doesn't seem your style, but the last guy you said that to got probated for pretty much what you complimented them on, which was "reliving the magic through you".

I was a bit sorry to see them probated, it was good seeing it through fresh eyes.

The last guy got probated for his intensely annoying live tweet posting style, not for saying the things he was surprised about in TGT.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Redeadagain posted:

:aaaaa: Holy poo poo!
Man, I'd love to see more of this stuff! A partnership between the LB clan(writers) and you(artist) would take this to the next level. Truly.

Honestly I really hope something like this doesn't happen. LB comes up with some astoundingly creative art, even if it isn't technically the best around, and I'd hate to lose that part of the comic.
TheAbominableSnow's art is definitely very good, but I don't want to lose lazerbot's original vision.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

I don't think Ronald is up to something, I'm thinking maybe there's a case of outside control or influence over him. I hope kermit gets to the bottom of this.

It might take a level 2 intellect bond. Hopefully that's powerful enough, I don't want to even think about how hard on Kermit a level 3 bond would be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Bloodly posted:

...Why do Ronald and Kermit have afterimages? How fast are they moving? Are they under a spell effect?(It doesn't actually matter, of course.)

Just to illustrate that they are walking and talking I think.