Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
my monads are fully functional
This madness is barely even a sonic fan comic. I mean, Sonic's dead man! Maybe that's the key.

Horrible Koan posted:

On the 29th of April a disciple said to Lazerbot, "Master, why is my sonichu webcomic poo poo?"
Lazerbot replied, "I have no ears."
The disciple asked, "But Master, people do not appreciate my sonic form..."
Lazerbot scratched his nose while defecating onto the disciples comic.
On that day the disciple was enlightened.

Only by making things even shittier do you transcend poo poo. :350:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
I like to think Oscar Wilde would have been a fan of TGT.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches

ThatPazuzu posted:

My god, the closing is amazing.

:stare: I know it's pretty cliche at this point in the thread to heap praise on lazy b but the way he developed the theme and then brought it full circle with the last line of that is pretty drat good writing. God drat.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
Where's the LazyB cycle.gif like in the sonic game threads. We're approaching peak rage here.