Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
This panel could give me a lot of mileage whenever Sonic the Hedgehog is brought up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
sorry
tails if
this
looks
gay to
the
viewers

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Mustached5thGrader posted:

I'd really love to see us make a youtube, providing the characters' voices :)

I'd be up for voicing. Ideally someone would turn all the comic panels into Dr. Katz-like squigglevision animations, but just the panels with some background music would probably work too.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Everdraed posted:

I have the first page blocked out and layered, and I recorded some vocals that can be kept or swapped out depending.

This is with a little bit of scribblemation, which I can increase when I'm actually putting out a video file and not a gif that needs to be compressed.

I recorded some lines for the character I most identify w/

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Dogbutt posted:

Jesus Daffy what happened.

It really didn't matter anymore if he was shot or not. He was already gone.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Can we please not go on a horse cocks derail? That's not to much to ask, is it?

gently caress THE HORSE COCKS
THERE NOTHING

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Moai Ou posted:

I spent entirely too much time on this.

(Click for huge)

Crisis on Infinite Earths #7 for reference.

My God. Down to the black tears and everything. That was worth it.

Kate Lockwell posted:

Ok I'm not starting a derail or an aside or off-topic chat but this painting. Holy poo poo this painting is so... I dunno. I just can't get over how much I loving love this thing. I have never had a piece of visual art just get to me like this.

Bacon's done a bunch of these that all toe a line between really intriguing and hang-in-your-bedroom-for-nightmares-forever. I think I had a similar reaction to the painting of the death of Ivan the Terrible's son that was parodized, I could not stop looking at that pair of haunted eyes. Amazing.

davidspackage fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Mar 7, 2012

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
This is so goddamn captivating.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

That DICK! posted:

Reminder before reading: Watch/listen to this first, picturing appropriate lands(Mushroom Kingdom, Gotham City, Bluffington, etc.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN8PKcNGcuI

I started actually making this (using a rock cover of the intro theme) but I don't have the needed After Effects skill to make it as good as it deserves to be.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

GravyWPG posted:

I'm pretty sure you need more than After Effects to make that sort of an intro

Well, if you want to make the direct equivalent of something that probably cost a few $100k and took a bunch of people to make, yes. If you want to take some videogame imagery and tilt it around to give it a faux sweeping 3D effect, no. But like I said, I can't even do that.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

the Bunt posted:

I don't really see what the point of buying him an account is. Can't we just read the dude's webcomic without getting fanatical about the author?

For real. Stop trying to become his best friend and just enjoy the comic.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Stottie Kyek posted:

I did a blues tribute to Shadow and Knuckles. Sorry about the sound quality, I've only got the lovely mic on my laptop for it.

This is fantastic!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
This is killing me. Each page gets funnier than the last.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I don't think there's been a single disappointing update to this comic.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Imagine the disturbing depths of blood-soaked horror that lazerbot will dip the next chapter into after he returns from his Diablo III marathon!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
lazerbot's actually getting kinda deep in these occasional long paragraphs of text.

Also, I don't know if that priest with the enormous red hair is a reference to anything but I laughed my rear end off at him and I loving love where this page is going.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Junior seems to be looking at his dad angrily in that panel where Porky takes him, I was definitely expecting some demon-possessed slaughter there.

Can't imagine that the bullet kills Porky too, even though that would be the only possible trajectory. What's the point in killing them if there's no one left to mourn them?

Good lord, this comic really is good.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
That depth of field effect on Hulk's panels is amazing.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I read up on the past year or so of comics, and uh Jesus. On one hand I'm impressed with how Lazerbot is handling drama, on the other this is not really the over the top silly fun I got on this train for.

And yet, for his pacing issues, Lazerbot is really showing skill at crafting a complex plot. I'm too curious at what he's building towards to stop reading.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Im telling you man

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
So what's he going for with " they finna gently caress"? I can't figure out that lazerspeak.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I screamed a little when Hello Kitty took off her clothes. I just typed those words. Look.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
So I guess Tails is getting sacrificed? Is that what's going on? Man it ain't easy being cheezy.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

tiistai posted:

no he's silver the hedgehog

the money guy

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

The MSJ posted:

His team is Bite Under League. Maybe that is his real name.

I wonder what Star Wars nerd annoyed LB recently. I think he did say he is not into Star Wars.

Didn't he go with Bite Under because other trolls had taken the Underbite team name to troll him? It's been too long for me to remember.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Praying to my fuckin' hamster god for an update.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

RobobTheGreat posted:

Thanks for this tip. Here are:

This is super dooper kooper cool like up the bitches snitches

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
thoughs eyes.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
He has done several fake-outs, like when Rob died in his fight with the electricity guy. I don't care, I'm spellbound.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Rob's not dead is he, I thought last we saw he'd smashed electricity guy into some rocks DBZ style

Yes, but there was a bit where Rob died in the fight and then immediately after it turned out he was having a "weird dream"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Blackheart posted:

Not you too Spyro... not you, too.

This is not loving awesome.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Holy drat. I missed when this comic inspired art like that.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Reading the packaged comics reminded me how utterly random the new chapter pages pop in.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Chump Farts posted:

You know who else was a mega autistic starving artist.

Fletcher Hanks?

Don't die frozen to a park bench, LB.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Dude go long!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
...Shims homo?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

SMP posted:

Reading through the CBRs, realized some filetype issues / filenames were causing messed up page orders. Fixed them and rehosted here.

Thanks very much for taking the time to do this!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
It will neverbe finished

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

tiistai posted:

Just pull the goddamn harddrive and plug it to another machine

Yeah, I'm almost completely useless at hardware and even I have done this after a laptop dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
That's not a bad design, with the creepy red flesh-man inside the demon's mouth.