Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Tortuga posted:

All that does is make me want to see something like :smugdog: but saying "get in".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Oh my god, the Looney Tunes are going to be a sect of necromancers and/or occultists aren't they?

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Narmi posted:

I just noticed Sylvester has two bags. I assumed Tweety was in one, but who could be in the other? The old lady?

Could be that kangaroo/"giant mouse" he had run ins with.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

I'm disappointed now that the secret of the neutrals' necromantic powers doesn't involve the goat man.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

d00gZ posted:

Those first three panels are amazing. I'm pretty sure this isn't a mock thread anymore, I unironically love this comic.

If there's anything I want to see now it's you, Sims and whoever else doing a roundtable for Tails Gets Trolled or something.

I love how Jerry just looked so goddamn smug. He took total joy in being a complete jerk for no apparent reason.

Jerry died as he lived: being a total rear end in a top hat.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Gaseous Snake posted:

Encyclopedia Drammatica. It's like I guess a wiki for internet memes or something.

It kind of started as a way to catalog internet drama and stuff and then 4chan kind of got a hold of it and basically turned it into the /b/ wiki or whatever.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Is this the second time he's used the "someone complains about Elmer not paying attention/listening and it cuts to him with googly eyes" thing? Not that I'm complaining because it's hilarious.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Judging by how the pastor landed I guess TGT runs on Havok physics.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

nerdbot posted:

I like how Eggman was basically ready to turn a new leaf to stop the trolls, but Sonic just HAD to listen to Shadow and kill him.

That aspect has been like the most brilliant thing in the whole comic to me.

Yeah I love how you think Shadow's the "badass, gets poo poo done" guy and then it turns out that attitude basically makes him nothing but a useless rear end in a top hat.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

I like how Hello Kitty's training is just like some kind of unimpressive Fallout perk or something.

Nice Feet - Your mastery and knowledge of spiritual energy allows you to take control of the chakra energy flowing through you and form a small, defensive barrier. You now take 20% less damage from all attacks.

Suben fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Jul 5, 2012

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

Wait, wasn't calling something gay part of what started this epic? :crossarms:

That was a happier time, a more innocent time, a time before troll kings and cereal mascots in black cloaks and necromancers.

Also having a massive wall of text is not only a test of patience for Tails but for the readers as well. Lazerbot you are a genius!

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Aramek posted:

Does Spyro talk? And if not, how should he sound?

I'm imagining him as the Toaster from the Old World Blues add-on for New Vegas.

It's PRETTY loving AWESOME.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

I like how apparently Shadow's going to destroy Troll Village by just firing WEAPONIZED HATE at them.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Dexter looks so loving happy to tell Tails he's NOT going to tell him his backstory.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

I figure Dexter's troll is going to be Mandark not Deedee.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Why is Moe Habana from the King of Fighters EX games a cat girl Sonic character?

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Panel 12 is my single favorite thing in this entire comic holy poo poo.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

So I'm guessing Pori's going to betray everyone (trolls and defenders alike) and wind up being the real villain in the end.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

He's like a psychotic Kamen Rider, I love it!

So he's Kamen Rider Shin?

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

I really do not like Demaro.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

The fight mainly sucks because Garry's actually pretty entertaining but Demaro's basically a 14-year-old's "badass" character and he pretty much pulls a new use for his powers out of his rear end every other page to counter everything Garry can do. He's just boring in the same way the Troll King is boring.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

skipThings posted:

Someone please gently caress up Demaro's dumb rear end

He's the worst character in the comic, I really hope this sets up something big and then he just gets dealt with in a page or two. Unless he has more powers he can pull out of his rear end.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

For whatever reason it cracked me up that Spike comes at them like he's ready to maul them then just pancakes the guy the instead. Then he's back to looking all happy.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Junk posted:

Tom's easily becoming one of my favorite characters in this.

Tom and Sylvester are great and I would read a comic that was just the two of them being assholes towards one another.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

SomeChump posted:

Kinda wished Robb had died, this feels like a big cop-out after his death scene and eulogy.

Yeah, I liked the unexpectedness of Rob dying out of nowhere followed by a loving Ultimate Warrior promo or something. Learnin' about the meaning of Destrucity.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

I love the last panel.

:smug: Beep Beep!! :shepface:

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Panel 14 seems like it's missing a "This is my face as I'm loving you in the rear end".

Also I like how he apparently prances around like some kind of fop.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Young Freud posted:

I bet Trollface does hip-trusts at random times during the dialogue. It would be even more over-the-top.

Oh god now I'm imagining him more as Ace Ventura. Or I guess Jim Carrey in general.

If Jim Carrey was a half-troll psychopath rapist.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Wrist Watch posted:

Why can't goons just enjoy things without being so goddamn goony about it

First Gail Simone, then Warren Ellis, then Kate Beaton, now Lazerbot. Why must we hurt that which we love?

Well except Simone.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

El Belmondo posted:

Speaking of, where the gently caress is Pori during all this?

Manipulating Ronald into going nuts, duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

ThatPazuzu posted:

"I will give you pain dog" :smugdog:

I think Pain Dog is what I'm going to call Demaro's guardian monster thing he was riding around on.