Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

VietAssRapeFuckBros posted:

If I remember correctly, a colt is a young male horse. Sorry, but I'm not about to study GIS'd horse dicks for 10+ minutes to figure out how colt and full grown horse dicks differ.

But you'll spend however long it took you to draw one that may or may not be necessary + give it a bizarre wood-grain texture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Dusseldorf posted:

I feel like the plot is bordering on stagnating.

That's because barely anyone is dying. He built up an army now so it's going to pick back up.

e: I can't wait to see Cheeto Man go out.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
I think he's using those troll masks so he doesn't have to draw their faces so often.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
Knuckles is completely loving stoned.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Bilal posted:

Is Elmer a necromancer? Is he going to resurrect Bugs and Daffy and that's why he kept the bodies? :aaaaa:

Wow I really hope so.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
I really liked that, like in movies and television, the laptop was a product placement. Usually it's macbooks but he just went with a loving acer.

e: maybe acer saw his popularity and is sponsoring him now

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

nerdbot posted:

The real question is, if Shadow can do this dark cheeto ball that can singlehandedly level entire towns, why didn't he use it to take everyone out at the Bever concert?

They've all been training, maybe he just learned it.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
L-bot is an idiot and that's why the comic is funny.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
I like reading it too guys, but seriously? You're going to call him an artist? It's an anime webcomic with stolen characters pasted over naruto style dialog and story. The author has the mind of a child.

e: The real problem here is super nerds falling in love with the guy. Stop making such a big loving deal out of the whole thing and just enjoy it.

Trainmonk fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Feb 15, 2013

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Nathander posted:

Considering he probably still is, or is close to, a child that shouldn't be surprising.

It's not. Nobody is surprised.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
This is the best thing he's posted in a while!

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Monicro posted:

Goons ran the creator of something amazing out of town by being goons, what a loving shocker

His brain is like nitroglycerin man, I'm surprised it hadn't blown ages ago.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
Uh guys I know this is an "internet comedy forum" but what is a joke? What is satire? I have just been born and am new to this world.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
He has been corrupted by his own hate.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Danzou posted:

Lazerbot sure is a lovely person that we hate.

Seriously, let's cut the kid some slack; start a fresh slate with this new continuance.

Why, he's still an idiot homophobe.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Danzou posted:

He's somewhat disabled and mentally a child.

Mentally childlike is not an uncommon trait among homophobes so that's no excuse. As for somewhat disabled, there's no proof of that.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
He brought it up for no reason.

e: Anyway, yeah I'm glad to see it starting back up even though he is still awful.

Trainmonk fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Jul 9, 2013

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Yeah, I don't really see the point going over this again, LB does have some extenuating circumstances with his brain problems and if that's not enough for you fine, homophobia is always nasty to experience and no-one would fault you for voting the thread down and moving on, but bringing it up again and again is just going to get the Goony-rear end Goons to start shrieking about the invasion of 'SomethingSensitive' SJWs again and the thread'll just go down in flames and get locked again. LB is mentally ill and kind of a dick because of it, but unless he starts endorsing actual hate crimes or gets his Jack Chick on you're going to have to leave your distaste for his opinions at the door.

Okay but that guy just brought up that we should all forgive him and I pointed out that there is no reason to, so that's all that happened.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
Yes this is good. This is going somewhere good.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

He's not backpedaling. I don't understand how saying "stop singing like a drag queen" would be demeaning to trans people in the first place? Why does this keep happening in this thread

The only thing worse than the people constantly calling him out for something he's made clear is not going to change are the people who play stupid and defend him.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Mathhole posted:

LB's characters are all ages ~10-20 in maturity. The characters wouldn't feel real without at least half of them being homophobic, misogynistic shitheads -- especially when drunk/high.

Nabokov wrote a book about a pedophile but was not himself a pedophile. LB writes about shitheads and may or may not be a shithead himself, but I still think his shithead characters are endearing.

Holy poo poo you loving goon. How the hell does your brain justify making this comparison.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

have you ever heard a drag queen sing? it's usually in a pretty in a distinct way. as in, someone with a deeper voice attempting a falsetto. it's also usually pretty bad-sounding. it's not transphobic to tell someone to stop singing like that. it's very annoying if you aren't at a drag show.

Shut up dude.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

White Dog Eggs posted:

This thread is getting stupid again. No one cares about any of this social warrior poo poo, if you are seriously offended by comments made in a webcomic where tails, Spyro and Cheetoman are getting stoned whilst laughing at Doug then you should probably kill yourself or at least reassess your life.

One guy gets offended and then 20 guys show up to make a huge deal out of it while simultaneously talking about how loving horrible the topic is again. Good work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
Abandon ship.