Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

Oh god, this just keeps getting better and better. I don't know poo poo about Sonic other than what horrors I gleaned from Sonichu (and David Gonterman's poo poo before that), so I avoided this thread for ages but I'm so glad I finally peeked.

When I got to the sad Pac-Man face after he realized there aren't any dragonballs, I literally went :neckbeard: This really is way more well-done than it has any right to be.

I forget, does anyone actually know that Sonic is dead yet? Is his corpse still just rotting in the sun? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

When No-Ears Guy returned, I actually yelled "YES!!" out loud. Someone make a Lil Jon tribute video or something.

This must be a heavy time for Elmer. All that time and energy spent on trying to kill those, and then he gets beaten to the punch. Of COURSE he's not hungry for duck and wabbit :smith:

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

Detective No. 27 posted:

I'm really interested to see where he's going with Blaze. Outside of the off-screen Amy, I don't recall any other female characters.

So you're saying that you wasn't drunk or hosed up in any way when you forgot about Rouge the Bat having sex with Knuckles and that Monkey? :stare:

I guess Shadow (where the hell is he anyway?) was wrong, Silver really is The Money Guy.

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

I haven't given this much of a poo poo about Mario since I was 9 years old at the Nintendo World Championships.

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

Liku posted:

I knew anuses would tighten up at that comment as if I somewhat hate this comic. It's entertaining poo poo, but that's still all it is, poo poo. Something can be bad and entertaining at the same time.

Are you really so self-conscious that you can't even enjoy something that isn't "cool" enough without making overly vulgar excuses for yourself reading the thread?

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

He.... he stopped the shoe.... :aaa:

NOOOO :ohdear:

gently caress the word of death, nothing has made me so terrified of the Troll King than to see him shrug off Kuribo's Shoe like it was nothing.

SlothBear posted:

Trying to be a badass while wearing a giant shoe. Oh, Mario.

You better not be dissin the shoe. It was only in like one SMB3 level, but it was glorious.

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

nerdbot posted:

I'm still calling it that Mario ends up being able to come very close to defeating the King Troll but then the Troll Slaiyers show up and kill Mario at the last minute and ruin everything.

that...would be amazing.

But at this point I'm confident that whatever the hell happens will be amazing.

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

PalmTreeFun posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRjP18vxC-c

I'm so sorry.

All I ask of Lazerbot is that that loving caveman brat from the SMW cartoon never shows up.

Now, if Milli Vanilli want to jump in and repay Mario for saving them, I can live with that. They got trolled a lot too :smith:

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

It is hard to explain to people without sounding like an idiot. I did get one coworker to give me the benefit of the doubt and check it out, which is impressive since he's still pissed at me drunkenly introducing him to Sonichu a while back.

God I hope he doesn't think I'm a closet furry :ohdear:

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

Everyone play this in the background for added realism.

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

Amazing devil-hands aside, the fact that Elmer's reaction to that dude getting shot was the same as mine cracked me up. "Who was that again?"

EDIT: vvvv YES loving YES AHAHAHAHA MY DREAM CAME TRUE

Bonsai Superstar fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Apr 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonsai Superstar
Jul 22, 2007

HABU A NAISU DEI.

I honestly feel like I have to call someone on the phone right now, this is amazing.

Could he control Sonic and Luigi's corpses too, or are they too raped to be useful anymore?