Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

The least expected twist.

This is the best thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

It's a pity he didn't draw the reflection of the approaching fist in Mario's eyes. Great page nonetheless. I hope Lazerbot isn't losing steam, been a while since the last page before that one. :ohdear:

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

maybe
we
should
kill his
gay love.
talk
loving
noob or
he die's
hahah
badie talk
damnit

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Nooo Lazerbot look away before it's too late :negative:

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

loving EVERY face in the last two strips have been amazing

NTT posted:

Got bored, have a gif.

Almost as amazing as this.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Bacon.
Pure genius.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

This is hilarious and horrible at the same time. Jesus christ what an amazing comic.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

I love the ongoing battle in the background. One guy brought what appears to be a stationary cannan. :v:

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

what up G dogys, i was in the neighborhood and i
thought i would drop in and say my ummmm
somethings and details of stuff

My sides. This page almost beats the canan page.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Holy poo poo Hello Kitty.

Was there any early indication that he would be a defender? Because I was just completely blindsided.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Lazerbot never cease to deliver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007