Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I think lazerbot writes based pretty much on what he's been watching/reading recently; we've had really obvious shounen action chapters, sleazy HBO-inspired character chapters, 18 rated ultra-violent film chapters and now a unironically sappy romance chapter? I really hope something grossly inappropriate and crude happens soon tbh :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Thank god for that transition. Now let's go back to the crazy fight storylines and never speak of this again.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Tails gets Trolled ended in 2013, I won't hear any different.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

SnowblindFatal posted:

Yeah. I wish this thread was in GBS. Could everyone just act like were in GBS so you don't have to pull off this "oh my god how could he" face that's obviously fake as hell. If this isn't funny I don't know what is.

Seriously no one thinks you're into sonic rape even if you admit that this is making you laugh.

Nah it's actually pretty terrible and unfunny, sorry mate.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Blackheart posted:

Yeah I wish it went back to murdering Petunia pig and Porky's newborn in cold blood.

Yeah that was really funny as it was such a ridiculous and over-the-top scenario, as opposed to a grim and protracted portrayal of genuinely unpleasant subject in a comic which isn't remotely prepared to address the subject in a not-terrible way. This whole arc should be mounted right next to loss.jpg

No Dignity fucked around with this message at 20:50 on May 19, 2014

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Sonic have into hate and he's dead. Don't give into hate.

Also panel six is amazing, Sonic's loving tripping on that emarold.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

GulagDolls posted:

look hoiw stupid you look now

To be fair I don't think anyone saw this coming, this has to be the most ridiculously long setup for a punchline I've ever seen.

e: And this makes all of Sonic's actions leading up his death the result of his impotent, cockblocked frustration. loving amazing.

No Dignity fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Jun 3, 2014

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Breadallelogram posted:

Indeed. OMG HE'S A GENIUS :worship: :fut:

Yeah some of the praise is pretty hyperbolic atm but it is a funny turnaround on what's been considered the rock-bottom of TGT

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I really hope LB gets laid or something, the 'I'M GOING TO GO HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND' reveal was funny but I don't think anyone wants to read chapter after chapter of the maudlin human drama behind the early events of the story, that's like the complete opposite of why this became popular to begin with.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Knuckles was the one who prompted her to kiss Tails, they're both in on something :tinfoil:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

This is giving off so many Red Wedding vibes, the atmosphere is thick enough to cut with a knife.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The real horror of that image is the blue text on red

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

There's nothing genius about ending a chapter and going on hiatus mid-conversation.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I think this is the most we've seen of Wile E Coyote in two years.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Mark and Dad certainly have the troll filibuster down at least :allears:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

This is such a disappointing end to what was such a bizarrely fun comic, even if/when Lazerbot updates it's just going to be more melodramatic filler poo poo no one cares about. :smith:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Lazerbot's gonna update a couple of months from now and it's going to be more terrible sidestory/backstory stuff with turgid unfunny character drama and we're all going to hate it. Have faith

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Oh hey guys looks it's Wile E, rememmber Wile E? :yayclod:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The lazerbot cycle starts again.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

This could easily be goatse for a new age, it's got the same charming combination of vivid grossness and genuine whatthefuck-ery.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Yeah the facial shots are meant to be super close ups

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Aurain posted:

LazyB is this generation's Da Vinci.
People 400 years from now will be reading this poo poo in the space Louvre.

and they'll still be reading LB spinning his wheels at the stoner party

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

gently caress you lazerbot

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I'm pretty sure lazerbot has been murdered and replaced by a humourless and only moderately mentally ill clone at this point. I mean what the gently caress is this poo poo

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Come on knuckles, we believe in you!!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

TGT is like Twin Peaks; sometimes it's a weird goofy drama, other times it's a comedy and sometimes it goes completely off the rails and nuts but it never lets itself get pigeonholed as one thing. Also the last year's worth has been like the tail end of season 2 which got the show cancelled.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

If only there were some way he could raise funds, some way people could patronise him ...

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Please don't actually give Lazerbot money that's a terrible idea

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

simplefish posted:

he already finds SA patronising

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

These troll spinoff comics are still pretty good

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Lazerbot clearly still has it in him, he just wants to write really meandering and humourless melodrama.

Artists.

No Dignity fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jan 8, 2015

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

nexus6 posted:

Did Tails gets Trolled get abandoned or something?

Read the motherflipping thread, there the latest comic is only like two pages back

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

JazzFlight posted:

Awesome news. I hope he commits more to pushing the action forward instead of endless flashbacks and filler again.

He wants to give us the authentic anime experience

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

They were trying to induct Tails into a cult? Please, go on ...

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Knuckle's smart weed habit is finally paying off

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Also Donald in finally there in the flesh, I'd be pretty okay if something sicknasty happened between him and Knuckles soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I really wanna see the end of that Coyete fight