Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Elysiume posted:

Uh? Ah own haff u uuuing uung.

edit: I don't actually know what people without tongues would sound like and would be interested if anyone could tell me what it's like.

Honestly if they ended up with no tongue later on they'd probably adapt their phonetics to make near-consonants, just with glottal shenanigans and weird plosive fricatives with their teeth and lips. l's and r's are right out though of course.

If they were born with it and have no idea what the tongue-assisted consonants feel like and sound like in their own ears, poo poo, I have no clue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

So how often do you work with the IPA?

Like every time I want a beer.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Drunkboxer posted:

Pretty sure he was, but that didn't prevent other kids telling me he was blowing it out his mouth or shooting it out his nose.

Yeah exactly, I always thought he was digging his nose and throwing flaming snot or someshit. You can tell which kids grew up with chronic nosepicker daddies.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i will not fail god
dammit

Luigi when did you become a baptist

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Yes, smoking the cigarette backwards. I think my favorite thing about this comic is how it's aware of everything going on around it while remaining blissfully unaware of itself.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I'm kind of disappointed he's not named Bario but honestly this is so awesome I can overlook that.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Mario and Luigi did the plan flawlessly to what?????

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Linguica posted:

Why would his robot fist be harder than metal?

I dunno, it reminds me of some lovely meme from years ago, though. While some of this comic is really fun and quite good, yeah, stuff like that just screams "NO GUYS LOOK I AM TOTALLY NOT THIRTEEN AND I AM TRYING REALLY HARD TO PROVE THAT I'M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW THIS"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
What a pussy, if Lazerbot were a real man he'd be a quint :colbert:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
The troll king will die like the following of this comic, not with a sizzling star-powered bang but a whimper.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
This comic is like Star Trek. It's great when you have talking heads and little action and thinking and wit and sass, but the second you have fighting, it's really, really bad. But unfornately, not like Star Trek bad where it's so awful that it's funny.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I would find it infintely entertaining if Power Company Man got his poo poo instantly destroyed and this whole "kidnap fud" plot ended within three pages and without incident.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I'll never get why sometimes, some parts of Tails are blurry, but other times he's fully sharp.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ThatPazuzu posted:

I'd be overjoyed if he tried to use a semicolon.

Be careful what you wish for, because you might end up with Flowers for Algernon.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Schwarzwald posted:

Any dialogue should be machine translated into Japanese and then translated back to to English.

Speedboat Jones posted:

How it should sound when somebody plays Rob:

I'm thinking that on some kind of special move he'll say "I don't have loving ears"
"My ears are non-sexual"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Those honestly sound kind of annoying. Just hotbox a room with some folks and say it's your party weed.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I love how Christians are rednecks and Satanists watch too much anime. It's like who gives a gently caress who wins?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

nerdbot posted:

Porky is probably going to use his baby's corpse to kick some Christain rear end.

Porky is going to eat his wife's brain and find out that his baby isn't even his baby. Like on Maury.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

The MSJ posted:

Elmer is still the focus of the plot once the flashback is over. Maybe we will see the entire ramification of his actions in the next chapter.

He only has one hundred and twenty days left to live

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Welp, time to find me some hellhounds and white people, I'll need all the Angle blood I can get

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Calico Heart posted:

I like seeing what this topic becomes without updates.

Okay which one of you chucklefucks was on League the other night and laughed your rear end off when I was all "dumb rear end will learn ," at a really dumb rear end teammate?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nilbop posted:

Why do trolls need outposts.

Hobos pushed them out from the bridge market so they had to make their own niche.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I just realized how this is going to end. Knuckles is going to save the day and everyone because while everyone is having an epic showdown in the Troll Base, he's gonna hotbox the gently caress out of it and the Trolls are all gonna turn good because they're so loving high right now.