Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Everdraed posted:

Hitmen for Destiny
What the gently caress am I reading here??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Defiance Industries posted:

I liked his shoes. They were made of plutonium right?
Silver's in-game power is a sort of psychokinesis, whatever he levitates and tosses about has that teal aura. So he lifted his own shoes to launch himself through the window, which is...sort of clever. Maybe his power doesn't actually work on himself?

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Tagichatn posted:

I think quintessence is a malapropism on his part rather than the spellchecker. It's not a common word but it is the name of a class of items in League of Legends which he definitely plays. It was correctly spelled though so that indicates a spellchecker but I doubt even Lazerbot could mangle coincidence enough to get a spellchecker to spit out quintessence.

Oh my God I just spent a paragraph analyzing Lazerbot's use of a single word. What is this thread doing to me?
:negative:
Maybe he just likes Squeeze. :v:

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Jackie D posted:

So Shadow has...rocket boots? Shadow Cheetos? This is just getting silly now :colbert:
Yeah, Shadow can't actually run fast like Sonic so Eggman gave him these sort of hover boots he uses to skate about. He's never used them to fly but they have enough lift for him to glide about effortlessly and jump around.

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Calico Heart posted:

Why is Knuckles so loving cool with what just happened? I legitimately cannot understand. I'd call him a sociopath if he weren't so worried about his friends safety.
But he's...not really loving cool with any of this. Detached maybe, but he's still visibly upset. Knuckles was never official allied with the Troll Slaiyers, but he was at least friends with them all; for him to turn his back on them and Shadow, Shadow has to realize that he just royally hosed up.

Also, I want to see Lazerbot attempt Dexter freehand. Those poses are such obvious traces, he should experiment with him a bit.