Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Did anyone manage to collect the character descriptions so I can put them on tailsgetstrolled.com?

I just spent the best part of my life going through the thread to help you out, and then got too tired to copy-paste the stuff. But here is the author's post history where you can find the bios.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!
This page was so confusing to me when everybody started talking about red skies and books, and I thought you all had gone (colour-)blind because there was absolutely nothing there and last page's image was totally different.

Turns out I had adblocked DeviantArt ... oops?

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!

Kim Jaym Il posted:

That image kinda makes me think that as impressive as LBs artistic improvement has been, it was the original wonky artwork that gave the comic a lot of its charm for me personally.

Honestly, I feel like that particular panel was the high-point of this thing. Sure, later stuff has been fun too, but that drat face just makes me laugh every time. It's so great and yet so simple.

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!

Rather Dashing posted:

Snot Spiders.

Snake-eyed spider cyclops.

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!
Is that last panel an umbrella or a Dragonborn Bowlcut? Flowing cape?

I have totally lost track of what's going on in this comic, who does what to someone else. People are fighting and stuff? I need to go back and re-read the last one or two dozen strips or so.

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!
A few posters got a little too emotionally involved with this thing, I think, but it was a pretty fun (though slowish) ride from craziness to craziness, no matter what happened/follows.

Calico Heart posted:

Tails Gets Trolled: Never Forget

The Face That Has Never Been Surpassed, however much Mr B improved artistically over the strips!

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!
^^^
The first page (or two, I forget) was great but the attraction has lost power. Little Hitler going "lololololol" is still funny.

That loving Sned posted:

All masterfully orchestrated by Lazerbot, of course.

I mentioned earlier that the comic is going to dissolve into GameGamesTroll.pdf, but I'd honestly read through it just to see what happens in the end. Shadow discovers the joy of love and friendship, Tails infiltrates the troll headquarters, the tower of Something is Awful, and results in pages of lavishly detailed executions of everyone who's posted in the thread, and finally Rob grows ears, but not where you'd expect them.

If that weird guy exceutes me internetically, I am going to be so sad :(

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!

Why is there a red penis dangling in this image of a toddler's game/cartoon/film/whateveritis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!
Heh, I've never played any of those games so most of the time I miss out on the wacky in-jokes of the Lazerbot. I guess I should have framed it more politely and not impugned the honoured cartoon readers.