Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The art in this section is surprisingly better than what it usually looks like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Am I missing something or are Wiley E. Coyote and the devil guy still fighting? Because Rob's fight ended and it pretty much went straight to the weed party right after. Was a bit confused there

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Phlegmish posted:

The plot really has been stagnant for ages now. Remember that this is a flashback in a filler arc. I want to know what Shadow's crew is up to.

I thought the weed party was lazerbot getting tired of the crazy fighting that had been going on for well over two chapters and his attempt to slow it down and be funny again. This romance flashback is something else entirely and honestly kind of boring.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Why the gently caress is there a loving rape scene in Tails Got Trolled

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
At this point I think lazerbot is just trying to throw every single possible story telling element he possibly into this thing, his Ulysses.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Doesn't Fudd control Eggman now? It probably leads to that somehow. Although it still doesn't make sense considering that one troll dude is supposed to be dead.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
How much further down the rabbit hole is this going to go :stare:

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

cmykjester posted:

Yeah it's dumb. It's just seems to be a thing that bad writers do.

poo poo what's the worst thing someone could do to somebody.... Rape, okay let's go with that.

While there are plenty of other ways to you get a revenge thing going in a story. Could of just had egg man destroy the garden or something.

Yeah, but this is TGT.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I don't get it.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Yeah I'm actually really curious what is going on here.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Data Graham posted:

It's tripping me out how easily all those methods of suicide "read". There's not a one I couldn't immediately identify (except the one in the top left just under the "jump in front of a bus" one).

The "sticking a fork in the toaster" one is, like, avatar material. :3:

is sending a spike through your head a common way to kill yourself?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Just caught up with this thread and it is really loving bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I can't see a Cheetos commercial without seeing Cheeto man and recoiling in disgust. Thanks Lazerbot you have ruined cheeto man for me.