Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fascist Funk
Dec 18, 2007
Hey guys what is going on on this site
Cereal mascots? This just went to a whole new level.

I hope he brings in Sugar Bear. His deadpan attitude would make him the prefect troll slaiyer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fascist Funk
Dec 18, 2007
I love the idea of Shadow the Hedgehog irrationally obsessed with Mario like Ahab with Moby-Dick.

I guess that makes Bowser Fedallah.

Fascist Funk
Dec 18, 2007
I just used "chill your pill" in an email to my boss.

What is happening to me :ohdear:

Fascist Funk
Dec 18, 2007

ToastyPotato posted:

All he has to do is mildly change the names and designs. It's not like everything would need to be significantly changed to the point that it would be totally different. I'm talking about avoiding copyright issues specifically though. People entertaining the idea of this getting adapted in anyway is kind of silly.

The Satanic cult subplot in particular just wouldn't have the same magic with OCs as it did with Porky Pig et al.

Same for Knuckles and Chester.