Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo I can't wait till this is animated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo I love text-heavy pages.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

ahhhh why is it so small? Can't read most of the text.
Want to know about the smart weed plan.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jun 12, 2012

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So did lazerbot change his name to emler now officially since we enjoyed the typo or??

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

GORDAN FREEMAN OVER HERE!!
Want some full-life consequences up in here

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Jun 18, 2012

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I hope the series ends with troll-face just needing love. Villians was NOT the answer. To stop a troll you must become his friend, show him the right path!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

This hiatus is not enjoyable, but lazerbot's certainly earned it. I hope he comes back refreshed and more amazing than ever.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

That was great, I want to see this as a saturday morning cartoon.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'm having a hard time keeping my pills chilled, where's the update?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo I didn't notice there was even text in the black panels. loving apple monitor at max brightness and contrast still can't see poo poo.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I have people who have no idea its source saying to chill your pills.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So garry is the neutral "leaders" younger brother and works for the trolls??

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Right right 3-eye guy is the satanist, I got him confused with the guy who gave the neutrals their powers. Hmmm a satanist with neutral powers, and a brother in the trolls. poo poo is deep.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Holy poo poo a map. Also Lazy-B is so self-aware. The backwards cig thing and now making fun of his earlier gently caress-ups drawing tails with 3 tails. So good. Man I hope tails can stop flying like a re-re.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I like how the whole area looks maybe 20x20km. It's like Skyrim where everything is really close together and bandit camps can hide out within spitting distance of a town. It's SUCH a video-game map, I love it.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Jul 10, 2012

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Can you guys work together for the relevant chapters in the audio/animated tails gets trolled episodes? Maybe even get your voice work included in a song!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Oh god there's a new page up but I don't have a deviant art account.

gently caress it here it is. Got an account just for TGT. I just needed a helping hand

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jul 11, 2012

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I love how the birds eyes are just scribbles

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The man in ice is dragonborn right?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

THEY KEEP COMING!

i won't lie, i'm extremely piss the gently caress off and damnit hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

im and ill are joys to read

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Oh which one? Can you link it?
oop found it i'm a dumbass

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I don't laugh out loud that often but the last 2 panels had me in hysterics. I love how self-aware the comic can be. 3 tails, backwards cigaret, man oh man. Lazy B seems to take criticism and advise and improves when he agrees. There's no ego, he really is a neutral.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

i just wanna say something, jazzflght your pretty cool (y)

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

In response to which character he's most like:
"well i am knuckles sometimes lol"

Could smart-weed be behind all this??

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Kinda ominous warning at the end. Could kermit know of the triple-agent in their midst ?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Pac man saw some serious poo poo in his time and has PTSD manifesting in a speech tic. He's also been alive since the middle-ages.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

IT'S NOT EASY BEING CHEESY!!!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I like how the end of the chapter is just a context-less picture of a hand.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

wasn't mario's dad's NASCAR shirt in times new roman as well?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

It's kinda silly but I wish Lazy-B sold t-shirts and stickers and autographed poo poo. The guy could probably make a grand off this thread alone.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I like how trolls aren't just a sub-set of jerks within the general population, they're a loving civilization.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'm starting to get sad

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Ever since that Ponygiotis Vavetsikas guy was posting on your facebook I got a bad vibe from him. Everything he posted I just wanted to slap him and tell him to shut the gently caress up, he's not funny. Even the "nice" things he'd say were sarcastic and mocking, you could hear the nerd giggles as he typed his amazing burns. What a annoying jerk. Seriously everything "Ponygiotis" posts is the worst little backhanded "compliments" and you can tell he thinks he's just so clever and above Lazy-B. I'm so not surprised it was that guy, I kinda wish someone would facebook detective him but we're clearly above that. loving ponies...

Don't gently caress with lazyB :(

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Aug 5, 2012

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Why does this sonic fan-fiction cross-over comic have such a good plot????

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Why are those two men tangled in spaghetti mom?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Can anyone lighten that comic up a bit? On an apple monitor it's pretty much 100% black with a few dark faces here and there :(

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

yeah I can always see them fine at home on my PC but at work on my mac they're so loving dark. This god drat apple monitor is at max brightness and contrast but it's as if it was at maybe 20%. gently caress you steve jabs!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

It's like they broke into the special Olympics to make fun of the athletes but the best they could do is run out onto the track and poo poo their pants in front of everyone and sort of take up space on the track while everyone went around them. "Heh everyone looks pissed off at our pants making GBS threads and sort of getting in the way, we totally trolled those retards and proved how retarded they are!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

LazyB has specifically said he loves them gays but is just writing troll dialog like trolls talk. But yeah it does get a bit much at times... I do wish he'd tone it back to ONLY using them when trolls are trolling and not all the time in everything he writes.