Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I wonder what LazyB's home life is like. It seems like every other month they're moving, suffered some sort of financial calamity, or yet another laptop has broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The MSJ posted:

Rob won the fight against lightning troll.

WHAT???

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Neutrals can't feel strong emotions and his smug levels are off the chart. Careful man!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Uganda Knuckles? I don't even know the internet anymore.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'd watch a documentary on Lazerbot and the creation of tails got trolled.

The disast
er
artist

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Hi old thread. Someone was mentioning filming in the area and listing some of the people and productions going on. They ended with "oh also Jim Carrey's here filming a Sonic the Hedgehog movie" and I laughed and they laughed and then stopped and said "no I'm not joking, he's playing Dr Robotnic"

How... how is this real? And why are they filming it on my dumb island?

"A cop in rural town of Green Hills will help Sonic escape from the goverment who is looking to capture him."
Haha my drat island is Green Hill Zone.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

yessss

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I don't like it.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I want a big budget TGT anime done by the season 1 One Punch team.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Jesus I forgot Batman's backstory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

https://twitter.com/chrisfarren/status/1356709946285379584?s=20