Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Holy poo poo, Hitmen For Destiny. I'm in the Passion, Lies, and Fungus part and this might be some of the most convoluted series of events for what is essentially a sub-sub-sub-sub part of the actual story. This is crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Oh my god, the movie within the comic about the plot of the comic. Maybe Hitmen for Destiny does need its own topic, it's better than tails gets trolled.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Man, Elmer is salivating whilst hearing about Silver talk about rape is well, something.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The MSJ posted:

Didn't you read? It was too much rape for Shadow's life time, what do you think it would do to someone like Elmer?

Were YOU reading, because that was SILVER talking, not SHADOW. :smug:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Macaluso posted:

The guy without ears is the best character.

I don't know, this guy is pretty cool.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

notoriousman posted:

Silver's in-game power is a sort of psychokinesis, whatever he levitates and tosses about has that teal aura. So he lifted his own shoes to launch himself through the window, which is...sort of clever. Maybe his power doesn't actually work on himself?

In the cutscenes Silver can just full-on fly though, that's probably what he's doing there I guess.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Almost Smart posted:

This comic is a lot like the Simpsons. It should have ended on a high note a long time back, but it just keeps limping on.

I thought this story was going downhill with the introduction of that troll killer society the myriad of random cameo characters, but the silver side story rekindled my interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

This comic still isn't even better than Hitmen For Destiny yet.