Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK

Crunk Abortion posted:

A different font from where it was copied from a dictionary app that tried to make sense of a butchery of "Coinidence." See also: Medieval Age

This actually just blew my mind. Once in a while there are people just too perfect to be real, but they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK

Did anyone else have conversations with their siblings/friends while growing up about the ULTIMATE COMIC WITH BLOOD AND VIOLENCE involving all of their favourite characters? Aside from the sex stuff and the trolls (the internet wasn't a big thing when I was ~10) this is pretty much it.

We all grew up, and gave up on this dream. But lazerbot didn't.

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK

JazzFlight posted:

So...
I did this with Aramek's voice acting from like 30 pages ago. Planning on finishing Chapter 1 and if Aramek can be tracked down, doing the whole shebang in pan-and-scan motion comic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4&feature=channel

I just realized how often "no talent" is used by the trolls as a burn. You think, uhh, maybe lazerbot has heard that a few times before?

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK

This is going to go places, someone start a kickstarter.

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK

I'll take a page a day fight scenes for several days over a 20 page issue released every month that has the whole thing in it.

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK

Lazerbot continues to defy expectation. With the whole "the battle ends now!" not ending the battle and this beautiful new creature.

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK

We have a history with well liked webcomic artists that get accounts.

Goons ruin everything.

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK

scarycave posted:

Troll-Son is more of a villain than the King. Raping Snoopy = instant irredeemable bad-guy. I really hope Troll-Son ends up as the true final boss, just sitting on the sidelines slowly absorbing all the negative emotions of the saga and growing more and more powerful. Completely unnoticed.

I can't believe I am typing this, but I think it was Porkchop he raped to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK

Col. Justice posted:

We must ask ourselves if he really got better at drawing or if he just spent 7 months on the same couple panels so they look really good compared to the other poo poo that we all laughed at?

Has it... has it really been 7 months?