Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

By the way, I think Troll Son is the only one that rapes people. Most of the other trolls appear to be in monogamous homosexual relationships.

Now that I think about it, there are more gay people in this comic than heterosexuals...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Lazerbot is some kind of writing god. He made Silver one of my favorite sonic characters, made Elmer Motherfucking Fudd a badass, and made me weep for an unnamed side character.

Lazerbot deserves a Nobel Prize

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Alfred being a master troll against batman is the greatest thing.

I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see what the gently caress Wile E Coyote could have up his sleeve, or Cheetoman, Arthur, Hello Kitty, Trix Rabbit, etc.

I bet the looney toons are a death colt and they are all imbued with dark powers

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

nerdbot posted:

By the way, one of Lazerbot's many Bat-blobs looks familiar, and I just figured out why:

I think he is actually an artist for the upcoming Batman cartoon.
that art is terrible holy poo poo. Like even worse than that terrible art from the reboot 1-2 years ago

How hard is it to just air B:TAS episodes?

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Tengames posted:

and he started to feel sad, meaning he wasn't as neutural,meaning when he had those corpses kicking rear end, he wasn't using his full power. Lazerbot is a genius.
nah man when he felt sad he had to feel happy simultaneously to remain neutral. Hence, the face

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

redreader posted:

Is the bartender any specific known character?

Yeah he's this guy from the old popeye cartoons:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennie_the_Brawler

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

lazerbot just has a way of writing these guys that's amazing. this is way more entertaining and funny than the hangover (it was the closest mainstream equivalent i could think of)

also HAHAHAHA TROLLS BE TROLLIN' TROLLS BE TROLLIN' gently caress ALL YALL

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

hey guys lazerbot just posted a new page. i don't know how to say this, but i think the dream is over. no page can be better than this, because lazerbot's brought one of the internet's most beloved characters into the comic.

i present you: how the neutral's got their power:

all right fags listen up. you noobs have no talent and deserve this. when your mom isnt busy sucking my dick she's telling me how much she wishes you were never born. you fags are so fat from packing so much fudge if you know what i mean--oh wait, your such retards you dont so let me spell it out for you: you are all talentless fags. i almost didnt post this because i thought you faggits would liek to see some goatass, but then i found a way to make it better. because im smarter than you and your dumb asses.

now if you fags dont stop reading the story of us trolls ill be back with my trollbros and wheere gonna troll you so hard you wont know what hit you. it will be harder than anything youve ever felt before, which is saying a lot considering how much cock youve taken up the rear end, fag.

suck my dick, loosers.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

yuo loving badies i told you to stop trying to learn about us trolls but i guess you retards are two stupid to understand what i said. after all u wear too retarded to notice that i was trolling you noobs all along. ill repat myself just this once: if u noobs keep trying to figure out the secret of the trolls us trolls will rape you to death. none of u fags are smart and strong loike us so u wont put up a fight, just like ur mom didnt put up a fight when us trolles banged her. none of u is smart enough to be a troll so dont even try. noobs.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

^^its you. because ur gay. fag.

Stele007 posted:

Hey, visceril.

gently caress you, troll.
aarhrrhgghg goon goon goony rear end goon gently caress you fag thats right even when i spam i troll you by making you scroll past that huge gif take that noob browsers hahahaha trolls be trollin

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

BiggerJ posted:

ha ha the stupid troll
posted a long spam post
at the end of a page
he let himself get made
to look like a retard
by a quintessence
i have to admit putting
my cumback on the last
post was a good troll. u
guys are all right so i
guess its ok if u know
about the secrets of us
trolls.

i will tell you guys
about the organic of the
trolls.

you fags may think our
king is the first troll
ever, but that's because
your a retard. if you payed
attention you would of know=>
n that our boss is the last
of the OLd Ones.

the Old ONes was the first
trolls ever. them trolls
make even me look like a fag
because of how much they owned.

but the very first troll of all
is simply called Jeff. thats his
trole name. jeffs trolling was
so epic that it even reaches to
today way after he died. back
when he was called loki, his
biggest troll on his noob brother
thor was to make all his movies
and comic books suck donkeyass.

later, jeff invented the words
of death when he used them on
argos back when he was called
hermes.

anyway, u remember that guy with
2 dicks and fore balls? well jeff
had way more dicks and balls too.
thats why he had soe many kids. in
fact he had so many kids that they
became embreaded and thats why the
Oled ones werent cool and handsome
like Jeff. but that was not a quin=>
=>tessence because jeff was trolling
his kids by makeing them ugly that
is how epic a troll jeff was.

anyways thats teh story of jeff la=>
=>ter fags. if youse dont piss me
off with how retarded you are i
might tell you more about us trolls

visceril fucked around with this message at 06:28 on May 1, 2012

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Breadallelogram posted:

Who the gently caress was that dude on the pony? He looks like a character from those bitstrips comics.

I think it's the pony guy that hacked his account, but he didn't die brutally, so :shrug:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

He said way back when he introduced Troll Son that he wouldn't depict the necro-rape because that's (paraphrasing) gross and tasteless. It shouldn't be surprising that he chooses not to draw hentai…but does come hilariously close.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Literally Kermit posted:

Which is just Pontius Pilate with some sweet-rear end slam dunk moves :sax:

When Tails finally performs the soul bond with Somic, Pontius Pilate and Jebus will teach Tails the Chaos Dunk, the ultimate b-ball move.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

^^^NICE ONE!

Can we vote on the "best" one and ask LB if he can include it in the comic?

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Might as well pile on.

Sixth result.

Bonus points if you have a name that is clearly a male name

Fawf posted:

God drat lazerbot just hurry up and draw a dragon loving a bat again or something, anything to end this

Didn't think you'd ever end up typing that sentence, did you? Be careful, this thread can literally turn your mind into poop by reading it. Trust me, it happened to me once

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Phlegmish posted:

Did you put Tails Gets Trolled on your resume, Aramek?

I imagine Aramek sending a dvd along with his résumé as a portfolio of his work.

The first track would be something from his game, and then the next track would start with MEAN WHILE and be TGT chapter 4

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Just wait until the next page or two, where after that scene from Final Fantasy X happens, but with hedgehogs, we flash back to Amy smoking a blunt with Knuckles in a hotub, and MEAN WHILE back to Spyro loving Rouge the Bat and Jessie from Team Rocket.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

That loving Sned posted:

A whole bunch of dumb and terrible poo poo.

You loving Sned what the hell was that? Don't post anymore of that lovely fanfic garbage this is the TGT thread you can post that garbage in PYF Horrible Fanart thread if you want.

Anyway ur a huge sonic nerd lol

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

So to be clear, these sonic comics have nothing to do with the horrible echidna comics or their creator, right?

If so, I withdraw my insults. That is all

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

For the benefit of all of three of the goons who haven't played FFX: the scene in question involves the protagonist--the goofy and stilted response to fans saying the final fantasy heroes had become too melodramatic--sharing a 'deep' and 'intimate' moment with the female lead--Mary Sue--in a sparkly magic forest pond.

Allegedly, your actions in the game could affect who your love interest is--like a more elaborate version of the relationship between Cloud, Aeris (it's not Aerith gently caress weeaboos), and Tifa. Supposedly, one of the people you could have this scene with instead of the Female Lead was Khimari, a muscular blue Na'avi.

What I'm trying to say here is that while LB may not be copying FFX, it's certainly laid the friend work for his masterpiece

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Vogon Poet posted:

You're right, of course, but Lazerbot doesn't seem to realize that. I find it kind of adorable.

I'm pretty sure he's going to censor the word "fag" now. Knowing LB, he'll replace it with something like "bitch nigga".

Personally I've never had a problem with the word in TGT because that's how internet trolls actually talk, and the Slaiyers and Defenders clearly aren't shining white knights. The stuff he says outside of the comment are ignorant and somewhat troubling, but in the context of the comment I don't see a problem with it.

I sort of feel the same way about Eminem. There's a difference between Marshall Mathers and Slim Shady, with the latter being Marshall's dark side and a representation of what lies beneath the clean surface of White America. I think after The Eminem Show he fell victim to the "can't make a good anti-war movie" phenomena and he sort of dropped the social commentary in favor of trolling critics with blatant homophobia and mysoginy. The last verse of Rap God kind of hammers this point home.

Anyway, I'm completely at a loss for what kind of person would have read all of TGT to this point and be offended by the villains against Sonic and his friends. They're probably huge sonic nerds lol

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

I could go insane again, if you'd rather we do that instead of talking about things.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

That loving Sned posted:

I'm disappointed that he managed to spell Christmas correctly, even capitalising it.

Who are those two guys on the sled again?

The one on the left is the one who will do any job except blow jobs, and the guy on the right is his partner

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

At this point I don't really give a gently caress about the main comic. I just want more of this.

I can't be alone here

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Jackie D posted:

This would ruin everything tbh

Nah I feel like we've reached toblerone-triangular levels and it would still be cool if he was pulling a long con on us

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

This arc needs to end either with Tails finally learning patience through this incredibly long bullshit story, the story hilariously being revealed to be bullshit, or Knuckles pulling off his mask to reveal he was Eggman all along

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

I think it's a joystick for moving the camera in Amy's cell.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

I remember when Odysseus and Nestor were chillin with the Lotus Eaters, and Patroclus told them the story of how Agamemnon kidnapped him from Achilles' tent and repeatedly raped him.

Oh and Enkidu has all of the memories of the rapes because he ate Agamemnon's brains after he was murdered by Achilles, who was himself decapitated by Anasazi. Now the only way to defeat Anasazi and Loki is for Odysseus to do a soul-bind with Achilles.

Also the serpent Orochi is loving Quetzacoatl and Megera next to the Lotus Eaters while all of this is happening.

Gilgamesh is battling Son-Goku but I think Homer literally forgot that was happening when he started writing this poo poo.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

BiggerJ posted:

Which forgotten battle are you referring to, and has anyone reminded Lazerbot about it?

Demaro vs. Coyote. I decided Fudd was Enkidu so Coyote could nicely work out to be Gilgamesh.

Goku was the one mythological figure OP enough to represent Demaro. Also it's the DBZ Goku because Demaro is an OC.

Also to be fair the thing I thing LB REALLY forgot is that Odysseus still has to train with Paul Bunyan and Pecos Bill. We'll probably get to see what the gently caress Loki did to Ganesha to make him so insane, though.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

JazzFlight posted:

I think he's still basing his story structure on Naruto.

Naruto just had a huge long filler arc where it went into excruciating detail on the backstory of a side character to show all the little connections he had with other people and answer the questions that no one was asking in the first place. Eventually, the arc met up with the timeline that had already been covered previously (like this whole Amy story) and the show went back to the current day.

Don't ask me how I know this.

I stopped giving a poo poo about Naruto almost a decade ago. Glad to know I made the right choice

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Shortly after Orochi and the group of ronin ninja, whatever they were called, were introduced the whole thing became an unfocused and disorganized mess. Way to much of "uh oh it's the big bad! Or is he...OR ARE THEY!?....let's go waste time in a pointless adventure instead of pursuing the either of the evils" going on. Also the fighting shifted from tactical-style fighting where the little guys stood a chance and the more powerful characters were more powerful because of experience and training rather than sayian power ups, but then it became about power levels.

It's equivalent to how TGT started to decline sometime around after the neutrals and silver got replaced with Demaro and rape

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

I think Donald is using his Genjutsu to control Amy and Knuckles, or may have conjured illusions of them from the start, in order to turn Hello Kitty against Tails and have them fight.

His end goal seems to be to gently caress up Tails personally by having HK kill him or just ruin the prophecy to bring him low

I wouldn't be surprised if that entire back story was bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

^^nice pun

I think Ronald is exerting some kind of chaotic influence to bring out everyone's bad side. It's weird that it seems like Knuckles and Amy are planning something. I think Cheetoman knows the hot tub is where Donarudo is hiding