Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VietAssRapeFuckBros
Mar 7, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Finally decided to cave and make something for this loving awesome thread. It is in no way on par with the quality of other fan art in this thread but I think it's one of the most important characters in the story: The Troll Colt.

:nws: http://imgur.com/bk9T8.png :nws:
edit: didn't thumbnail

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Feb 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietAssRapeFuckBros
Mar 7, 2008

by Fistgrrl

It's a reference to the first batch of panels at the beginning of the thread where they're talking about a 'group of trolls. a colt of some sort.'

I assume he was trying to say cult but a colt making GBS threads out trolls seemed better.

edit: Also, the troll getting shat out was the very first of the trolls ITT.

VietAssRapeFuckBros
Mar 7, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Some Other Guy posted:

Why would a colt have such a huge dick? Do you know what a colt is?

If I remember correctly, a colt is a young male horse. Sorry, but I'm not about to study GIS'd horse dicks for 10+ minutes to figure out how colt and full grown horse dicks differ.

VietAssRapeFuckBros
Mar 7, 2008

by Fistgrrl

100Dachshunds posted:

i want that wabbit

Is it just me out does this smack a bit of Kevin spacey in American beauty?

Elmer Fudd Toon Beauty

VietAssRapeFuckBros
Mar 7, 2008

by Fistgrrl

I have all the audio that's been posted in the thread so far zipped and ready for the future when they check this poo poo out in the goldmine. Just realized I can't post it up on tinideck though. Who should I have host the file?

Also, whoever did the clip where that one guy gets named "the money guy", I forgot to write in your name. Please lemme know.

VietAssRapeFuckBros
Mar 7, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Audio files from the thread:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mb8y17wanu72v64

VietAssRapeFuckBros
Mar 7, 2008

by Fistgrrl

That is marvelous. Please continue while we wait for another update.

VietAssRapeFuckBros
Mar 7, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Can we get that IMGur link added to the OP? I keep wanting to reference specific parts of the comic and I lose track of which pages had the link on them. Also, Tails can't be the one because he can still hear when he's called a cuuuuuuuuunt. No Ears Guy has got to be the one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietAssRapeFuckBros
Mar 7, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Sonic & friends get trolled: Become a webcomic Hipster ITT