Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Christ, i just caught up with the entire thread in one reading and this is just so loving great. All of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Zoinker posted:

It's definitely not Icelandic and I'm pretty sure it's not Danish either. Most likely it's just some random gibberish with some Norwegian words thrown in for good measure.

It seems mostly like very gibberish-ized Norwegian to me. Some sentences are recognizable, some are not.

EDIT: Holy poo poo, i read a spell backwards, and it was just... backwards Norwegian. Gotta check if all of it is like that. :psyboom:
e2: Yup, looks like most of it just Norwegian written backward! Well, the WORDS are written backwards, but the sentence structure remains the same. Not all of it though. Some of it looks kinda latin.

Freak Futanari fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Mar 23, 2012

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Elmer's face on that second page is some of the best avatar material in a while.

Also, Rob returns. :allears:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
jesus thats one dick
to many

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
It's honestly pretty creepy how some people obsess over Lazerbot and getting him an account and becoming his BESTEST FRIEND EVER. If you buy him an account you'll just end up scaring him off, Christ.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Dragonborn Rob is the best possible thing that could ever have happened. Lazerbot is the best. :allears:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Schwarzwald posted:

I wonder if Wario and Waluigi will be appearing in the comic later or if they were only mentioned for continuities sake.

I'm not sure which outcome I'd like more.

Wario and Waluigi are pretty much the trolls of the Mario universe. I have a feeling that Lazerbot is foreshadowing something. :v:

Seriously though, i honestly cannot believe how this comic keeps topping itself. :allears: It's really a modern masterpiece.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Speedboat Jones posted:

Please, brothers and sisters. Let's all come together and agree that Delocated is far worse than Tim and Eric.

Delocated owns, and so does Tim and Eric. I'm sorry that your humour gland got blown off in the war. :(

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I'm betting that Mario will kill the troll, but just before he dies he does that DBZ thing that that one dude did to switch bodies with Goku. And then he takes Mario's body.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Finally. This fight was starting to drag on, but now i have fresh hopes again. I will chill my pill.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
All right, this has already more than made up for the kinda boring Mario/Troll King fight. :aaa:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Your dad is loving awesome, bro.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

gandhichan posted:

This comic's awesome and the thread's awesome without having to drag that stuff into it.

Yeah, once people get going about Homestuck, they just never shut up, so it shouldn't really be mentioned at all.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

SniperWoreConverse posted:

F the haters, Jerry 2012. Jerry's got heart, unlike that murderous Tom character. Plus his mouse house is sweet as hell.

You're the first person i've seen who sympathises with Jerry. Jerry is an uncaring monster, a hellish apparition from the deepest bowels of the abyss who lives for the sole purpose of spreading suffering and misfortune. Jerry is the antichrist, the great evil. Most reasonable people loathe him, and wish for nothing more than to see him brought to a painful, final justice - a wish that Lazerbot has granted us, a moment of sweet catharsis.

loving jarry.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Believe in Lazerbot.

My pills are frozen. My faith is strong.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Jesus! Jesus gently caress! :pwn:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
You have done it again. Seriously, your songs are all great. :allears:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I'm betting on the Engineer from TF2.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Why would you tarnish Tails Gets Trolled by combining it with that stupid and bad Homestuck. Why?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I'm betting that there will actually be more cyborg Garries and that he therefore won't die all the way.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

ThatPazuzu posted:

I hate to retread this since the thread just moved on, but I asked Lazerboy about his use of homophobic slurs and he responded.

Man, i just lost some major respect for Lazerbot there. That poo poo just ain't cool. :(

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

ToastyPotato posted:

Oh my god does this mean Tom's bag is gonna be full of famous mouse characters?

Mickey noooo :ohdear:

Seriously though, this is just so god damned amazing. I am completely unable to communicate how amazed i am.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Lazerbot is the best person ever. I just... I can't express how incredible this is.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Calico Heart posted:

I'm legitimately annoyed this guy died.

He died the way he lived: following the beat with his meat. RIP Rhyming Troll 2012-2012

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
This is the greatest death and rebirth since Jesus.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Lazerbot is seriously forcing us to re-evaluate our attachment and emotional investment into his comic. Where most people started reading because it was just so weird and silly, he is now forcing us all the realize how genuinely involved we are. First by killing Rob, and inciting an emotional response, and then by revealing that he wasn't killed at all, which made a lot of people complain about how bringing him back like that felt cheap. We have become invested enough that things like that matter to us, and we never truly noticed until the author himself pointed it out. Lazerbot's diamond is getting crazier than ever, he is making us examine our own feelings and motivations for reading, and he is basically pretty cool and crazy.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Shageletic posted:

Have to say, still disappointed about Rob fake out thing. You've got to kill your darlings, man.

So you're saying that you WANT Rob to die? What a horrible person you are.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

scarycave posted:

Best case scenario Lazy is hired by Warner Brothers for a gritty Animaniacs reboot or something.

If anything he'll get picked up by Adult Swim and they'll just let him go nuts. :haw:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Metal Loaf posted:

You know what this means, right? Next time: Tom vs. Trollface.

I'm thinking Tom vs. Dark Fudd.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

tvayisnihyaami posted:

Do you guys still think this cartoon is funny? I think it was hilarious in the first few 'episodes' but now it's just kinda lame. Am I the only person who feels this way?

Yeah, and i genuinely think you should see a therapist right now, since being unable to enjoy great things is basically a textbook symptom of depression.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

I am Reverend posted:

So since Sylvester got shot in the chest, his head is still intact. What are the odds of a soul bind with Tom?

That would be kind of badass. I hope it happens.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
On one hand, the style switch was kind of hilarious. On the other hand, it's like he's basically melting down because somebody at some point called him out on having certain viewpoints that weren't very good? I'm wondering if this entire thing is sort of getting to his head.

I mean, I can tolerate his weird-rear end opinions if he keeps doing funny poo poo, but the more drama starts leaking into the comic, the more awkward everything gets.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Sleekly posted:

The overall tone of a lot of commentary about the gay stuff may have been politically correct but comes across as incredibly hectoring and condescending.

I'd react strongly too.

I just hope he hasn't been nagged to TGT death.

The SJW's got served.

Please don't refer to people who actually gives a poo poo about homophobia as SJWs, since that term generally refers to trans-asian otherkin Tumblrites and poo poo like that. It's kind of a lovely thing to call people who actually try to point out legit awful opinions.

Besides, nobody is getting served here, it's just kind of a bunch of crappy drama.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Defiance Industries posted:

Didn't we just say to stop posting his off-site comments on this?

I think we can make an exception for "salad ground".

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

scarycave posted:

If Lazies in college, he probably has mid-terms or something.

If Lazies in college, he probably isn't going to be for long, with his grammar. :v:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Welp, he finally snapped. To be honest, I'm not heartbroken about it, the comic has been REALLY dragging for the last few months.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
That was actually funny. I would be completely okay with it if Lazey never updated the main comic again and just kept doing this.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
And we're back to a boring-rear end fight that everybody stopped giving a poo poo about long ago. Seriously, how many months has this fight been going on by now?

Lazey was right, TGT isn't Dragonball. TGT is actually SLOWER than Dragonball.

vvv: That is just HARSH. But true. :(

Freak Futanari fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Apr 2, 2013

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

TwoPair posted:

The characters in TGT don't explain what they're doing nearly as much as the characters in Bleach. Remember how everyone was wondering what those electric spider-things were earlier? If this were a Bleach fight, we'd have a page and a half explaining what they are, how they work, and how Hindo got them in the first place.

That could actually have been pretty funny. Just a sudden random flashback to Hindo learning how to vomit a lot of a spiders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I don't really think this comic is worth reading anymore.