Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
I hope him knowing that we're reading doesn't interfere with updates. I'm not even gonna lie, I need to know what happens next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
I love the way poor Hulk is so out of the loop. Like every panel he's in he has this confused-yet-angry face on. I'm going to come right out and admit that I think this comic is pretty good. It's ridiculous, but the pacing's nice, it's genuinely funny, and I want to know what happens next.

Also I forgot a bunch of poo poo I needed to know about triglycerides today because I kept thinking "no you killed my love daffy ....."