Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

This is the most original, well-scripted webcomic I have ever read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

Lazerbot might have an insight into the dynamics of the Bugs/Daffy relationship that wouldn't see the light of day short of a GOP nomination bid from either character.

mags
May 30, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

I'm betting on Solid Snake next personally.

I am betting on Pokemon. Lazerbot strikes me as someone with some pent up anger towards Pikachu.

mags
May 30, 2008

Lazerbot is also a collaborator on the Avengers script since he is an expert on how to characterize the Hulk.

mags
May 30, 2008

Almost Smart posted:

That sucks he's gettiing trolled by his mouse. I wonder if it's because he's holding it in a kung-fu death grip as he creates these things.

they cant troll you if there dead

mags
May 30, 2008

His new mouse doesn't work. The plug has a short in it or something. He's bonned.

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/journal/well-im-bonned-286423109

mags
May 30, 2008

Sacro posted:

He might be getting a proofreader. This is a terrible prospect. If we can no longer solve problems with villains I will be very mad.

The proofreader is a troll Lazerbot

peace dont work. remember that.

mags
May 30, 2008

Cuckoo posted:

I truly believe he's real because there are people out there like this. I knew someone who's train of thought literally sounded almost exactly like the way Sonic and friends are talking. Repeated himself like 4 times after saying something, weirdly obsessed with being TOTALLY NOT HOMO GUYS, had the understanding of romance that a 12 year old does. Not even graduating into the Nice Guy jocks-and-bitches "understanding" socially off types usually get, as in flat out zero idea about relationships aside from "girls are pretty". He was also totally obsessed with one or two subjects and it was difficult to ever steer the conversation away from anything else. Still struggling to get his GED, too. Oh, and he was in his mid 20s. Genuinely nice guy though, I felt bad for him.

Was he into art as well?

Trans-Angeles posted:

Oh hey I've got that album too!

What is an assbarista?

mags
May 30, 2008

simplefish posted:

Oh right, gay is supposed to be a Bad Thing. I guess that image was supposed to be some sort of insult then?

All these Vagina Miners are getting us off topic. Let's get back to Lazerbot and the Tales of Trolling

Sorry, I'm easily sidetracked by made-up insult words.

Lazerbot is the real deal and he should be preserved from the influence of his fans as if he is a protected national treasure. Which he is.

mags
May 30, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh great, now I'm imagining Tails Gets Trolled as a full-on musical.

Off-broadway for sure.

I'd like to audition for Daffy. It's a small role but a breakout.

mags
May 30, 2008

PalmTreeFun posted:

It'd be one hell of a licensing nightmare though.

just make lazerbot the executive producer

mags
May 30, 2008

I'm actually really impressed with the fourth panel. He's really getting detailed.

mags
May 30, 2008

d00gZ posted:

Those first three panels are amazing. I'm pretty sure this isn't a mock thread anymore, I unironically love this comic.

It was never a mock thread.

mags
May 30, 2008

I bet his wife has sided with the Christains.

mags
May 30, 2008

lil baby anime posted:

That is one massive wall of text

you focus is vary low
because you dont find this interesting

mags
May 30, 2008

i'm prod of
you man

mags
May 30, 2008

Lazerbot has a much better grasp of animating his characters than hacks like B^U ever will.

mags
May 30, 2008

Lazerbot is truly a gentleman. From his DA comments to the way he handles FB trolling.

mags
May 30, 2008

E the Shaggy posted:

What in God's name is Tails going to learn from Ronald McDonald?

Ronald McDonald has displayed some unusual abilities over the years, such as conjuration and superhuman speed. Perhaps he will teach Tails useful secrets he learned during his battles with the Hamburgler.

Edit: ^^^ That is terrifying.

mags
May 30, 2008

Mo Tzu posted:

I bet you Ronald is like Sonic and will tell Tails how he solved the problem of "the Grimace" without any villains.

I just read up on the history of the character and I am somewhat surprised, mostly by the fact that Grimace is a ham radio enthusiast.

mags
May 30, 2008

I'm just excited at the possibility that McDonaldLand might get the Lazerbot treatment.

mags
May 30, 2008

Lazerbot could teach us all something about handling trolls.

mags
May 30, 2008

Trolling can sometimes be very funny, and this guy had ample opportunity to be just that. However, he has failed miserably. His stupid attempts in Facebook comments were just annoyingly smarmy, and his mismanagement of his successful takeover of LB's DA account was full of dull and uneventful dribble.

He must be one of the most unlikable people in actual social situations. I imagine him to be a small person who constantly attempts to one-up others, or prove his superior knowledge or humor, and fails over and over again.

I almost don't want him to give up, because it's amazing to watch him struggle with something that shouldn't be that difficult to do. On top of that, Lazerbot himself is so nonchalant about it, Pony must be infuriated at his utter failure. It really is a greek tragedy.

mags fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Aug 7, 2012

mags
May 30, 2008

ClownSyndrome posted:

What if the mystery bounty hunter IS THE HACKER :O :O :O

I don't now if I could handle being trolled by LB. :psyboom:

mags
May 30, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Pretty much they took the angry gothic recolor of Sonic from Sonic Adventure 2 and gave him a gun and motorcycle to be edgy. No I'm not kidding

Sonic would never say "hell" so Shadow must be edgy.

mags
May 30, 2008

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

God damnit Demaro if you actually win I'm going to be so mad!

How mad? You might need to gently caress your girlfriend so you aren't so mad.

mags
May 30, 2008

All of this complaining is really getting to Lazerbot.

mags
May 30, 2008

Slate Action posted:

"I'm always angry."

Hulk is a neutral?

mags
May 30, 2008

Lazerbot produces golden material on his own, let's not gently caress it up by attempting to be like him.

mags
May 30, 2008

i wish it wasn't a legal nightmare for him to publish this. i need this on my coffee table.

mags
May 30, 2008

do we have any confirmation that LB has been hacked?

mags
May 30, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

I didn't get any sense that he's going to quit drawing the comic. It just sounds to me that he's going to ignore us as an audience.

I hope so. We are an awful audience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I left after the crazy rant LB had a few months ago. Just checked back in.

Holy poo poo LB's art is improving by leaps and bounds.