Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Heran Bago posted:

I showed this comic to a Sonic fan and they informed me that Dark Sonic was from the Sonic X cartoon. Wow.

Best thing about Dark Sonic, here's the clip where he shows up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtvplkXKSaY

That's it. That's the entirety of his appearance in the series and he never comes up again, yet the Sonic fandom is obsessed with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Tre Past Cool! posted:

Plus Nazo could totally kick his rear end.

It would be amazing if Nazo showed up. It fits perfectly into that "so bad it's good"/"genuinely good" ouroboros this comic sits in.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Wrist Watch posted:

We're talking about this guy, right?. I remember seeing those before and thinking it was dumb so I never saw them. I was wrong.

It's beautiful.

Holy poo poo, I only watched Nazo part 3 but that was awesome in many of the same ways as the trolling comic. Using Chaos Control to induce fusion was brilliant.

Nazo, specifically, comes from this image which was released when Sonic X was first unveiled.

It was just called nazo.jpg, "nazo" being the Japanese word for mystery. Nothing like this ever happened in the show and the creators never elucidated on just what the image was supposed to be. It's possible it's just a concept for Super/Hyper Sonic, or maybe even wound up becoming the aforementioned Dark Sonic.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Antivehicular posted:

"huh!!!!" as a reaction to getting your arm chopped off is just... just wonderful. (Then again, he is a troll and all. Maybe they regenerate?)

Yeah, I'm really worried about Luigi right now. :ohdear:

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Mr_Ham97 posted:

I was thinking something more like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhaFtROR28E

Thank you, this is exactly what I was thinking too.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Nilbop posted:

In fact he's annoyed with himself for not predicting that Elmer Fudd would turn out to be a necromancer who carries the corpses of his enemies around in a burlap sack to raise as grisly soldiers.

Probably because of all the planning he did.

Also there's been like 3 gunshots and Blaze is still in her room going doop-de-doop at least I'm safe from rape here.

For as often as Blaze has had to blatantly sit out the action, I am really hoping he's building up to an amazing instance of pyromania from her.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Light Gun Man posted:

Shadow's ethnicity is clearly hedgehog/ultimate life form clone/robot/whatever he actually was bullshit.

Hedgehog/Ultimate life form/black alien. Yes, apparently he is specifically a black alien.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

nerdbot posted:

Silver stuff

Also worth noting, that the Silver in '06 literally doesn't even exist anymore since his future (and the whole game really) got erased from existence. Since then, he appears in almost all the spinoffs, and frequently in merchandising, but the current Silver has had almost no development beyond being from a now undefined future. So basically we're left with an almost completely malleable character with some admittedly cool powers, it's little wonder Lazerbot was able to make him actually likable.

Also Fang's awesome and I was always surprised he didn't get a revamp around the same time Shadow's game came out. I've heard excuses for his exclusions ranging from his use of a (pop)gun to the fact that his tooth made him resemble a vampire.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

Where Batman teaches how to attack, Arthur teaches when to retaliate.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

scarycave posted:

I tried to make him look more like an anime villain like in Dragon Ball Z Naruto.

Actually I think this would make a legitimately good One Piece design.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
Guys, if you need to post your OCs so badly, just take 'em into this thread or something.

I cannot get over the nigh zero effort LazyB puts into the Sonic characters' shoes. Everyone basically wears Tails' shoes with the colors reversed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.

scarycave posted:

It's from the movie.

Specifically it's Metal Robotnik/Black Eggman. It's actually pretty awesome to see that thing get acknowledged.