Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
How did this thread elude me for so long? Good god, what a read.

After having spent so much time in the CAD thread...this actually has a better story :stare: I need more of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!

skindepth posted:

well lately ive been reading alot of tails gets trolled on somethingawful and poo poo like that. it turns out reading is good hard to believe

man this guys cool

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

I am not worthy.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

At first I thought Teemo's legs were mangled in the canen explosion. But then it didn't matter.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

That 7th panel. Luigi whispering into Mario's ear. It's...it's beautiful.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Kario's got some real krazy eyes. :shepface:

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

mario posted:

there' a group of people like you? that makes me sick

*murders his father*

so i burned down the house with my parents in it.

:ohdear:

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Goddamn that punch to Mario looked like it hurt.

I hope he's okay :ohdear:

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Aramek posted:

Hey guys, sorry I'm so late with this, but it was still a lot of fun. Plus, I finally caught up with the thread.

Hooray! :allears:

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

thoughs words

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

What the gently caress is about to go down? I'm scared.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Well alright that was actually kind of gross.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

He lives!

:colbert: I always believed in him.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Laughed the first time I read 'Emler.' Lost it the second time, surely that one had to be intentional.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Jackie D posted:

the device isnt a bomb or anything like that

he's just trolling us, it's totally going to be a bomb.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

:stare: Holy loving poo poo, Kermit.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

Was there any reason at all for Shadow to think that that was a troll village?

Does being insane count?

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

I completely forgot Vivian was a part of the Defenders. Gonna be crazy.

Actually what's crazier is that I've been following this webcomic since February. :psyduck:

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

I'm just hoping that one of them actually dies. This fight has been long enough that the idea of them both getting away with injuries won't be satisfying.
I demand bloodshed :black101:

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Regy Rusty posted:

I really wonder how this monster demon thing is gonna play into the conflict with the Trolls.

This story is getting complex!

Getting? I need a some sort of character-relations chart to keep track of who's doing what against who and why.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

The whole thing is great, but that last panel is simply magnificent.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

^^^ Yeah I'd have to agree, the last few pages have really knocked it out of the park. Mr. Fat Gay Monkey :lol:

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

ComradeCosmobot posted:

And at last, all of the pages have now been tagged with characters and had their post times corrected. Chapter 1 has even been loaded into the search box for textual search! The remaining chapters will be loaded over the next few weeks.

This is the kind of thing that will be passed onto future generations.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Seriously, this single panel is absolutely glorious.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Oh god I'm dying here.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Hitler-Tails outta nowhere. This loving thread.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

So is that new page that totally burns us goons ever going to come out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Holy hell.