Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
This is amazing. Out of nowhere, Elmer Fudd traffics with dark powers, and now I can't loving wait for the next strip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
This completely loving owns.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008

Tacostein posted:

I think it's more plausible that he'll incorporate Capt'n Crunch or any other generic breakfast mascot at this point. It would also be promising.

Nah, all the breakfast mascots are busy over in Breakfast of the Gods.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008

a medical mystery posted:

porky gonna get lovely

He'll be making GBS threads himself soon.

So, I made some avatars.

stop crying like a
pussy.

alternately...

out do there
dickyness with
more dickyness

ummm. that..S
my ..... pen..... p.
p....penis

or

oh.....
yeah
this is
gonna
be fun

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
I have waited my entire life to see Tom kill that loving mouse.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
gently caress yes, die horribly you insufferable little poo poo of a mouse.

Been waiting for this catharsis since childhood. Thank you, lazerbot.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
It's a pastor's outfit. Porky even mentions "pastor" in his dialogue, so apparently they're all pastors at this particular church, and you don't have to be Catholic or an ordained priest to be one.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008

Portals posted:

Porky has had some amazing thousand-yard stares so far. I hope to someday be able to draw a face with as much shock and terror as in that second-to-last panel.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
Yeah, stress can be pretty crazy on days when your friends chop up and cook your parents.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008

Aramek posted:

I've uploaded it a few times, resaved, and uploaded again, and, for some reason, the mp3 just isn't taking. I even saved an .ogg and tindeck won't play it.

http://soundcloud.com/aramek/tails-gets-trolled-ch-3

Stuck it on soundcloud instead.

Mojo Jojo Troll King is loving fantastic.

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
Hulk with reading glasses is golden. :crossarms:

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

i like to read while i think,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

First Spear
Jun 27, 2008
I can vouch for Literally Kermit's ability to do a dead-on Kermit impression. Looking forward to this one.